Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Y'all are on some highschool **** in a sneaker blog lets quit with all the female **** and talk about sneakers.

You must be new to NT, same ol' **** just a different day fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha na I'm not new just tired if all these females on here most ofthem wear skinny jeans I'm sure. That's all the world is now a days lame *** skinny jean wearing drew Carey glasses all posers. Off subject but that's y I hate I'll weezy now he a poser skate boarding and ****. I'm just a salty cat cause I gotta work extra hard to get my sneakers now haha call me hater if u want .

Last edited:
Haha na I'm not new just tired if all these females on here most ofthem wear skinny jeans I'm sure. That's all the world is now a days lame *** skinny jean wearing drew Carey glasses all posers. Off subject but that's y I hate I'll weezy now he a poser skate boarding and ****. I'm just a salty cat cause I gotta work extra hard to get my sneakers now haha call me hater if u want .
Hater 
laugh.gif
 jk. I'm not mad at none of these dudes I just hate a hypocrite. If you follow the thread you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

Hater :lol: jk. I'm not mad at none of these dudes I just hate a hypocrite. If you follow the thread you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

DREW CAREY GLASSES! :nerd: :rofl: ... I had to rep you for that one lol .. I feel you on being salty about having to work xtra hard to get the kickz you actually want. It's all good tho my favorite reseller McStrokin' bout to start holdin' me down like balloon strings when it comes to the new releases(at a reasonable price) :lol:

DREW CAREY GLASSES!
nerd.gif
roll.gif
... I had to rep you for that one lol .. I feel you on being salty about having to work xtra hard to get the kickz you actually want. It's all good tho my favorite reseller McStrokin' bout to start holdin' me down like balloon strings when it comes to the new releases(at a reasonable price)
laugh.gif
It's all love Cap 
laugh.gif

Anybody know where to find Fontay Montana persona in a sz 9-9.5 for a decent price? Everyone is charging rape prices

Wait- Slim Jenkins release next Saturday right?

nah just the bred ivs this week

LOL no you were correct.  Bred IV's release Nov 23rd, Slim Jenkins release Nov 24th, and Charcoal 7 restcok is also Nov 24th.

check jumpman23.com

not 23isback.com its unofficial

They already have the motorboats posted on the official site so i dont see why the jenkins wouldnt be posted if they're coming out sooner

check jumpman23.com
not 23isback.com its unofficial
They already have the motorboats posted on the official site so i dont see why the jenkins wouldnt be posted if they're coming out sooner
I don't use either.  24th has been slim jenkins release date since release dates were announced.  Motorboats were the only ones to have a date moved, then moved nack, and they are they final kilroy pack release.

Was told the quality of the whole alter ego pack was good.... A come back for Jordan brand??

I don't use either.  24th has been slim jenkins release date since release dates were announced.  Motorboats were the only ones to have a date moved, then moved nack, and they are they final kilroy pack release.

where you get your list from, fam? It looks pretty organized...did you compile them youself. If it's from a site, please share, TIA

Was told the quality of the whole alter ego pack was good.... A come back for Jordan brand??
The actual Johnny Kilroy shoes were okay quality. I would rate them average at best. I only have the Bentley Ellis and the quality for that shoe was far superior than the Johnny Kilroy's. I was actually pretty impressed.

Last edited:
My bad guys.  I use SneakerBarDetroit.  They are usually VERY up to date and each shoe release comes with an article and the best pics to date of the shoe.  Thunder 4's are the only ones that they haven't gotten nailed down yet, which is understandable with Nike's indecisiveness with this one.  Link to release date list is below (it's called Jordan release dates, but it is anything and everything worth mentioning on the list).

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2011/08/air-jordan-release-dates/

And yes, quality on all limited Kilroy pack releases has been the best I have seen from JB in 2012.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom