Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
air-jordan-ix-slim-jenkins-release-date-01.jpg

air-jordan-ix-slim-jenkins-release-date-04-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-ix-slim-jenkins-release-date-03-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-ix-slim-jenkins-release-date-02-570x379.jpg

^^^ LOL cuz that's lil Wayne, probably had em custom made to match all 3 shades of red on the motorboats
roll.gif

Those pics of the Slim Jenkins up there look GREAT.  Using the silver/grey accents was an good touch, especially with the eyelets.  Just my opinion though.

What size do you wear in the 9's THISIZDRAY?  I know your sig shows 9.5 for everything, but these do fit odd on some and a lot of people go a 1/2 size up due to the tight toe boxes.  I am starting to see the Baileys finally drop to the $210 shipped range on occasion, and can let ya know when I see your size pop up.  These most likely won't be had at retail again unless someone is a size 8; that is the only size of retail Montana's or Crawfish's I have seen pop up the past week.

'tis the season for suspensions....​
 ​
REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Slim Jenkins growing on me. Thought they looked a little too plain with the common colors, but they would match a lot of stuff I wear. 

Plus the logo on the inside of the tongue looks the best out of all in the pack.

Slim jenkins are pretty hot, better than the photo blues that came out..... I'd cop but I've brought too much this year its not like pokemon you can't catch them all.... :smh:

It is sneaker bar Detroit.  I posted a link a few posts down from the pic.  Anybody wear a size 8 in these 9's?  I wonder why there are so many pairs of 8's out there, I usually see more of the larger sizes.

whats funny is that in a few years, 23rd anniversary of the 9s. they will release a boat load of 9s again. probably the OG colorways as oppose to these ego packs. I'll grab an white/black/red when that happens. If im still interested in Jordans 5 years from now

Back
Top Bottom