Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I had the nike store twitter page open in Firefox and had it on auto refresh every 5 seconds. The link came up like a minute after I got the twitter alert on my phone. And when I clicked the link on my phone no sizes showed up in the drop down.
I don't do any auto refreshing......just command+R over and over until the link shows.....again this is what works for me....I'm not doing anything special.

You won't get it until late Monday afternoon, early evening. JJ is shut down during the weekend, no customer service available. It's always a long weekend when you are relying on JJ for anything! Good luck....

Saw the Motorboats in person and I'm glad I picked up the red spiz'ikes instead.

Not a fan of these @ all, the 3 different shades of red and the fact that they do look "pinkish" really throws them off for me.

The quality is on point tho, they don't look cheap or poorly made, so those who copped online will not be disappointed.

Congrads to those who copped and GL to those still on the hunt, already seen them on CL for $300 :smh:.

Saw the Motorboats in person and I'm glad I picked up the red spiz'ikes instead.
Not a fan of these @ all, the 3 different shades of red and the fact that they do look "pinkish" really throws them off for me.
The quality is on point tho, they don't look cheap or poorly made, so those who copped online will not be disappointed.
Congrads to those who copped and GL to those still on the hunt, already seen them on CL for $300 :smh:.

Sold mine a month ago for $375 cause I couldn't get down with the 3 different reds.

anyone who ordered on NDC, can you check your status... mine says "submitted".. normally by now says in processing.... :nerd:

What's this "all pairs are reserved in other customer's carts" nonsense on EastBay? When did that start?
they are trying to emulate nike
So how do you "reserve" a pair for future releases? Unbelievable...
I believe so, DB 9's aside.

So how does the EastBay "reserve" option work, or is that a real thing? Little confused.
NO shoes are pre-reserved for customers. The add to cart message means that another customer has already added it to cart before you. We did not allow pre-orders on this item.

Unavailable Errors on both EastBay and NDC, probably all gone at this point.

Oh well.
Yes, we are sold out of these as they were an extremely limited release, with a high demand.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

wow never expected to get this with ease, i mean there is only one store that has them in my local mall (Shoe Palace) and they only got 6 pairs, but to my luck there is only me and one other guy waiting
happy.gif
 waited for 5 mins. and got my 10.5, i guess people's wallet got drained from last week or they're just saving up for upcoming releases
grin.gif

Last edited:
NO shoes are pre-reserved for customers. The add to cart message means that another customer has already added it to cart before you. We did not allow pre-orders on this item.
Yes, we are sold out of these as they were an extremely limited release, with a high demand.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth
yeah, but Eastbay did change the release process with these correct?

Usually you could add to cart and then it would give you an amount of time before you could check out.

Now, I hit add to cart as soon as the countdown timer hit zero and it said that they were all already in the carts of others.  I don't see how thats possible.

Go back to the old way!

Wow, I guess someone is working at JJ this weekend (first time ever).  Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number email already.  Well, 30 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Wow, I guess someone is working at JJ this weekend (first time ever).  Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number email already.  Well, 30 minutes ago.
Me too... first time ever! I guess they need that OT for Christmas! JJ!

Congrads to those who copped and GL to those still on the hunt, already seen them on CL for $300
mean.gif
Hmmm now I am glad I didn't buy them, I thought they looked pink on JJ site.  I will hold off until something else pops up.

yeah, but Eastbay did change the release process with these correct?

Usually you could add to cart and then it would give you an amount of time before you could check out.

Now, I hit add to cart as soon as the countdown timer hit zero and it said that they were all already in the carts of others.  I don't see how thats possible.

Go back to the old way!
Because there was a huge demand for these shoes, not everyone trying to add them to their cart will be able to get them in their carts. They were an extremely limited release. Once all the available pairs have been added to carts, our website will not allow anyone else to add any pairs to their cart unless someone removes one from their cart who was already able to add it.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Back
Top Bottom