Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
These seem to be the most limited in the pack, my store only got sizes 10.5 (2x), 11 (2x), 11.5, 12 & 14. Gonna have to hunt for a size 10 and not a single Craigslist posting up yet for resell so the thirst was definitely on the Motorboat!

These seem to be the most limited in the pack, my store only got sizes 10.5 (2x), 11 (2x), 11.5, 12 & 14. Gonna have to hunt for a size 10 and not a single Craigslist posting up yet for resell so the thirst was definitely on the Motorboat!
i guess so, mine only has 6 pairs and only one store got'em compaired to the Calvin Baileys were 3 stores had them with multiple pairs

Last edited:
m

Wish I could thank the NT'er in Vegas who helped me SOOOO much by getting these size 14 Motorboat's. SOOOO many people were sick. NT has looked out for me in too many ways, thanks alot.

Even Chumley from that Gold pawn show in Vegas was SOL lmao him and his bodyguard were muggin when I walked out with the help of an NTer.

got mine early from sneakerpost a couple weeks back for 250, glad i did too cuz i slept through this morning, and they came in 2 days, the bandit stitched into the tounge is tough.

I don't do any auto refreshing......just command+R over and over until the link shows.....again this is what works for me....I'm not doing anything special.

Is command+R a Mac shortcut? Is it just the refresh button?

yeah, but Eastbay did change the release process with these correct?

Usually you could add to cart and then it would give you an amount of time before you could check out.

Now, I hit add to cart as soon as the countdown timer hit zero and it said that they were all already in the carts of others.  I don't see how thats possible.

Go back to the old way!
Your too slow. Your going against thousands of people. Shoot I'll get Twitter RSVPs 10 mins later when I'm right next to a friend who gets theirs instantly... who use the same phone and same provider. 

Does JJ cancel alot of orders?
If it's your first time ordering there you will have to submit proof that you made the purchase... by that I mean they want a photo copy of your Driver's License and Credit Card  you used. Until they get that for verification they won't ship your order. You only have to do this once if your wondering. Kind of a pain but JJ always ships pretty quick and the shoes always come clean and as advertised. 

Last edited:
People were SICK when i got mine and the rest were gone so quick. SHOUT OUT to the NT'er who held me down a spot in line, very stand up guy

If it's your first time ordering there you will have to submit proof that you made the purchase... by that I mean they want a photo copy of your Driver's License and Credit Card  you used. Until they get that for verification they won't ship your order. You only have to do this once if your wondering. Kind of a pain but JJ always ships pretty quick and the shoes always come clean and as advertised. 
I don't know if this is a joke, but you do not have to do any of this lol.  JJ is known for canceling orders, but I've gotten pairs from there (didn't have to prove anything on my first purchase).  Shipping took longer than anywhere else I have ordered from in the US.  Shoes were on point though, and you get a mini pack of gum to top it all off
laugh.gif

They have someone working today though so people who made orders at midnight last night shouldn't have to worry the entire weekend about their JJ order, like usual.

I never had to submit anything to them

Eastbay came thru tracking info received...overall a good experience with them, I was also able to pick up the GMP on release day via Eastbay!

JJ cancelled a pair of calvin baileys i ordered yesterday....guess someone got in the order before me. Sucks that I have a pending charge on my account waiting to be dropped and no compensation for wasting my time.

Last edited:
don't know if this was posted, but this morning at NTLA for the motorboats, some clown had a gun and one of the other campers reported him to the police. They ended up finding the dude with the gun....he's looking at 3 years behind bars.

I would expect this to happen with the DB's...but THESE? :smh:

Last edited:
I was able to get a size 10 for my boy with no problem. The trick on NDC certainly worked for me. I was able to add a 10.5 in the DB 9s yesterday too but got the "inactive for too long" error message

don't know if this was posted, but this morning at NTLA for the motorboats, some clown had a gun and got reported to the police. They ended up finding the dude with the gun....he's looking at 3 years behind bars.

I would expect this to happen with the DB's...but THESE? :smh:

I was there. When the cops stormed us with guns drawn I thought this CANNOT be life right now. Cops meant business and were taking NO ****!

don't know if this was posted, but this morning at NTLA for the motorboats, some clown had a gun and got reported to the police. They ended up finding the dude with the gun....he's looking at 3 years behind bars.

I would expect this to happen with the DB's...but THESE?
mean.gif
People are just plain stupid. Why would you bring a gun to BEVERLY HILLS of all places??? Maybe South Central or Inglewood, I would understand, but NOT Beverly Hills!! IDDIOOOOTTSSSSSSS

I don't know if this is a joke, but you do not have to do any of this lol.  JJ is known for canceling orders, but I've gotten pairs from there (didn't have to prove anything on my first purchase).  Shipping took longer than anywhere else I have ordered from in the US.  Shoes were on point though, and you get a mini pack of gum to top it all off :lol:

They have someone working today though so people who made orders at midnight last night shouldn't have to worry the entire weekend about their JJ order, like usual.

@grapeape, this is not a joke...JJ must have a lot of fraud transactions because I was asked to do this for my first order too, earlier this year when I made my first purchase. Seemed shady but I haven't had a problem since. I hid my license # and only showed them the last four digits of my credit card. They said if I didn't do this, they would immediately cancel my order.

Dang UCMEATUCI that's crazy.  They must have stopped this practice though.  I just made my first purchase back in October, and a few since then, and never had to do that.

Back
Top Bottom