Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Smooth Sailing This Morning Out Here...... Was Able To Walk With An 11,13 & 14 :pimp:

*Sorry For The Crappy iPhone Pic, Can't Find The Charger For My Camera At The Moment >D

Last edited:
don't know if this was posted, but this morning at NTLA for the motorboats, some clown had a gun and got reported to the police. They ended up finding the dude with the gun....he's looking at 3 years behind bars.

I would expect this to happen with the DB's...but THESE? :smh:

why he trying to rob the people on line ?

don't know if this was posted, but this morning at NTLA for the motorboats, some clown had a gun and got reported to the police. They ended up finding the dude with the gun....he's looking at 3 years behind bars.

I would expect this to happen with the DB's...but THESE?
mean.gif
Dude that's insane, dumb idiots who bring guns..I was actually thinking of going too, if I was there I prob would of pissed on myself.

SHiiiiiiiiiiiii that's insane especially for some MB's..I was actually debating to go too, if I was there I would of pissed myself.

Heard about that NTLA incident earlier today. :smh: :smh:

Maybe someone who was there can elaborate on what happened. Was there some sort of scuffle and someone just yanked out the burner?

Stupid regardless of how/why it happened, just trying to make sense of the different stories I've heard.

Was the story also true when the Yeezy 2's released back in June that some goons followed someone home from the Westfield Mall in Culver City and robbed him for his Yeezy 2's?

Just received my Slim Jenkins from JJ and noticed a speck of the blue paint (from the sole) is on the leather.. any good way to remove the paint without hurting the leather? Or should I just leave it..

Was the story also true when the Yeezy 2's released back in June that some goons followed someone home from the Westfield Mall in Culver City and robbed him for his Yeezy 2's?

Sadly.

http://redondobeach.patch.com/articles/police-seek-sneaker-thieves

http://shoes.tv/man-robbed-at-gunpoint-for-air-yeezy-2-sneaks-91173

As far as JJ goes, they did follow up with me because my billing address didn't match my CC info. I had moved and didn't update it with my CC yet. They sent me an e-mail and called to confirm info while the shoes were on hold.

I just reserved a spot in line tomorrow for the re-RSVP for the motorboat jones in NYC. Is it worth the 2 and a half hour drive?

I just reserved a spot in line tomorrow for the re-RSVP for the motorboat jones in NYC. Is it worth the 2 and a half hour drive?
How quick did you DM?

I guess I was too slow cause I didn't hear anything back.

...and if I do get it Im doing the same thing..close to two hours from philly to NYC. lol

Here is a copy of the email JJ sent me.... I see now that it says "beacuse of the cost of this order",

Due to the cost of this order, we need you to provide additional documents for security and verification purposes. This is a fraud prevention measure.

The following items are required for us to process your order:

1 – Photo or scanned copy of photo ID (front and back). If your photo ID does not have the billing address from this order on it, additional items may be required to verify address (such as a utility bill or bank statement showing the current address).
2 – Photo or scanned copy of the credit card that was used to pay for this order. Please black out the 8 middle digits of the credit card number, leaving only the first 4 and last 4 digits visible.

For Military Customers Only:
-Military photo ID and military email address

These items can be emailed to [email protected], or faxed to (201) 549-0249.

Again, this is a fraud prevention measure. We do not store this information. Once this order is verified and released, the fax or email you sent will be destroyed or deleted. You will not be asked to submit Items for Verification on any future orders using the same address and credit card that was used on this order.

For security purposes, this order will be cancelled if you do not contact us within 24 hours.

Thank you,
JimmyJazz.com Customer Service
*Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday*

So I guess it depends on how much you spend. On this order I spent 320 plus shipping costs. 

Last edited:
^ Exactly. I carry my gun most places because I have a CC license. But I'd never let anyone know its on me(unless I was in real danger), that is just asking for trouble.

If it's your first time ordering there you will have to submit proof that you made the purchase... by that I mean they want a photo copy of your Driver's License and Credit Card  you used. Until they get that for verification they won't ship your order. You only have to do this once if your wondering. Kind of a pain but JJ always ships pretty quick and the shoes always come clean and as advertised. 

I had to do that once because the order was over a certain dollar amount. I believe it was $400.

I never given JJ my business before but those who ID thing looks OD fishy. Not worth it IMO

Smooth Sailing This Morning Out Here...... Was Able To Walk With An 11,13 & 14 :pimp:

*Sorry For The Crappy iPhone Pic, Can't Find The Charger For My Camera At The Moment >D

Is this picture true to the color, in some pics it's like an ashy red, but in others it's a deep blood red, what color is it?

^^the upper is a lighter shade of red then the mids and lower are darker shade, but quality wise it's on point

These seem to be the most limited in the pack, my store only got sizes 10.5 (2x), 11 (2x), 11.5, 12 & 14. Gonna have to hunt for a size 10 and not a single Craigslist posting up yet for resell so the thirst was definitely on the Motorboat!
i guess so, mine only has 6 pairs and only one store got'em compaired to the Calvin Baileys were 3 stores had them with multiple pairs
Some ppl lie tho you gotta take that in consideration. I didnt get the raffle at my Footlocker so I went to Champs which I was told to come at 8, I show up and they only got an 11 & 11.5 left which doesn't make any sense becuase they always get the biggest shipment out of the 3.

^^the upper is a lighter shade of red then the mids and lower are darker shade, but quality wise it's on point
Interesting.

It's crazy how limited these were, these were the best of the pack besides the Kilroys. Maybe JB held back stock of these to release later on because they thought they wouldn't move. Just a thought, unlikely though.

Slim Jenkins "mystics" look pretty sick in person, not sure if anyone's mentioned but the whole lower part is a sparkle black leather. I have no idea what it is (suede or what) but it looks cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom