Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Slim Jenkins "mystics" look pretty sick in person, not sure if anyone's mentioned but the whole lower part is a sparkle black leather. I have no idea what it is (suede or what) but it looks cool.
My fav out the whole pack 
pimp.gif

i dont get it... motorboats so highly sought after.. calvin baileys... ugly... fontays in my opinion best shoe out the pack

jj already shipped my sz 11 and 14 motorboats. and to the dude who got the verifcation message from jj were they want you to send a copy of id and cc, its legit, i had to do it for 2 pairs of foams i ordered from them because of the order amount. once you send them the copies you will never have to do it again as long as you use the same card on your next purchases.

Now that its all over and I've seen them all in person, I'd say

1. Slim Jenkins (By far the cleanest)

2. Motoboat Jones (Overhyped, but still nice)

3. Bentley Ellis (Very underrated)

4. Fontay Montanas (Nice, but nothing to set it off)

5. Johnny Kilroys (Not a huge fan of black based/heavily black colorways and would have liked a brighter red)

6. Calvin Baileys (Just hideous)

On a side not, does anyone else think all the shoes would look better if the logo's/words on the inside of the tongue were centered? Just a small detail, but it really bugs me. And the only ones I picked up were the first 3.

What were your guys rankings?

Last edited:
No one in Houston got these... or so it's said...a few pairs have popped on on Clist for 500 each LOL at resellers thinking they can get as much for this shoes as they can for the DB 9's...

No one in Houston got these... or so it's said...a few pairs have popped on on Clist for 500 each LOL at resellers thinking they can get as much for this shoes as they can for the DB 9's...
these were in houston at multiple spots, champs galleria, shiekh galleria, premium goods, active athlete, and hoh all had them. hoh did raffle and every where else was fcfs.

Is this picture true to the color, in some pics it's like an ashy red, but in others it's a deep blood red, what color is it?

That picture is pretty accurate to how the look in person. On foot you cant really tell its separate reds.

Now that its all over and I've seen them all in person, I'd say

1. Slim Jenkins (By far the cleanest)

2. Motoboat Jones (Overhyped, but still nice)

3. Bentley Ellis (Very underrated)

4. Fontay Montanas (Nice, but nothing to set it off)

5. Johnny Kilroys (Not a huge fan of black based/heavily black colorways and would have liked a brighter red)

6. Calvin Baileys (Just hideous)

On a side not, does anyone else think all the shoes would look better if the logo's/words on the inside of the tongue were centered? Just a small detail, but it really bugs me. And the only ones I picked up were the first 3.

What were your guys rankings?
Thats exactly how mine would look except I would switch the Bentley Ellis & Motorboat Jones, repped

People were SICK when i got mine and the rest were gone so quick. SHOUT OUT to the NT'er who held me down a spot in line, very stand up g
Glad you got your pair bro!!!

Was able to help a good friend down in So Cal too!!!  It was a good day!!!

Last edited:
Crazy story about this release. My pops went to finishline in Jefferson Mall (Kentucky) this morning because he wanted a second pair of these. He got a size 11 in them and said it was crazy out there. A dude asked him when he was walking out if he would take $800 for them no BS. My pops said if you have $800 they're yours. Moral of the story is my dad left the mall $800 richer and still got a pair of motorboats else where. Forgot to post this in here before the picture of the money.

these were in houston at multiple spots, champs galleria, shiekh galleria, premium goods, active athlete, and hoh all had them. hoh did raffle and every where else was fcfs.
I meant no one outside of the normal tier 1 to tier 0 releases.  HOH raffle is rigged big time all the time You can always secure a pair with Greg at HOH galleria for a hefty fee... premium goods and active athlete have VIP lists that get first dibs and Both the galleria Champs and Shiekh have inside buyers that secure pairs and resell a week or 2 after release.  Since you live here in the H you know their is no such thing as FCFS when employees buy up half inventory and you have employees from exclusive taste who camp out to buy pairs to re-sell at the boutique.  When it comes to these releases without a hook-up you will not get a pair at NONE of these locations....unless it's a very unpopular size but due to reselling no size is off limits.
mean.gif

Crazy story about this release. My pops went to finishline in Jefferson Mall (Kentucky) this morning because he wanted a second pair of these. He got a size 11 in them and said it was crazy out there. A dude asked him when he was walking out if he would take $800 for them no BS. My pops said if you have $800 they're yours. Moral of the story is my dad left the mall $800 richer and still got a pair of motorboats else where. Forgot to post this in here before the picture of the money.
Nice come up... 800...man it's not that serious.....but if you got drug money or are involved in illegal activity 800 is chump change.  At the end of the day money is just that...how many all red J's drop?  I know some Bloods were going hard this release.....(not promoting gang violence just stating facts)

indifferent.gif

Thats exactly how mine would look except I would switch the Bentley Ellis & Motorboat Jones, repped
I know, people near me slept big time on the Slims, walked into NT 30 minutes after they opened on a nFCFS and got my pair no problem. Motorboats on the other hand, ugh. Got a 12 on NDC, but wanted and 11.5 so I went to NT in the morning probably 2.5 hours before they opened, I was the next person in line when they ran out, only had 2 of some sizes and one of others. Guy two in front of me got the last 11.5 was wearing slides so you could tell, clearly not 11.5 and tried to play it off like he was. I mean, I have no problem with him reselling, he waited longer than I did, but he tried to pass it off like he was keeping em.

I guess his palms stay itching. :lol:

I am not sure if the hype was this crazy in Kentucky due to the University of Louisville's colors being black and red or what. But this was by far the most hyped shoe of the pack around here and definitely seemed like it was more limited.

Back
Top Bottom