Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
8.5, 9, and 10, and 10.5 left at the Finish Line at Bellevue Square if you're in the Seattle area and want a pair.

Yeah someone will always comment on the way you wear your kicks.

Its all good though.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

:smokin

Last edited:
Footlocker still has a full size run Im shocked they didnt sell out This is the day he announced his first retirement kinda ironic

with ebates you guys can be saving money on these :lol:
6% cashback on NDC
5% cashback on FNL

i was lookin into this ebates things BUT i see a potential problem with it. for example you have to access the website u plan to buy from through the ebates site correct? so what about potential limited releases where you have to use a twitter like i.e. NDC. is there any way around this cuz ebates seems like a good deal

Footlocker still has a full size run Im shocked they didnt sell out This is the day he announced his first retirement kinda ironic

They are all sold out on Footlocker/Eastbay network of sites.

Sizes 11.5 and 12 appear to still be on FNL.

Sizes 7.5-11, 12 appear to still be on NBAStore.

Didn't notice any flaws in mine.

They are kinda strong in the toe, i.e. won't be creasing anytime soon.

I definitely went a half size up 11 1/2 ---> 12. I would post pics but I'm using my iPhone right now and it won't let me paste the pic for some stupid reason.

Besides, Hughes did a better job but I do have better jeans than him. :smokin

So, we went back to the mall as a family around 5pm or so. Walked in to Champs to get some shoes for my little girl and my wife says, "are those the new Jordans, they look good, I like those." I'm thinking, they probably have tons of sizes left, they only had an 8 and 11 and lucky me I wear and 11. My wife bought them for me and the Kilroy Popcorn shirt too. I took her to FInishline where my daughter and her got the new 9s (Purple/Gray), my wife's first pair of Jordans. It was a good day and I was going to pass on these too...lol

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

s/o to homie who pm'd me about the nba store, they didn't have my sz. but thanks for the heads up.
if I shake this flu a tad, i'll see if they still around 2morrow.

with ebates you guys can be saving money on these :lol:
6% cashback on NDC
5% cashback on FNL

i was lookin into this ebates things BUT i see a potential problem with it. for example you have to access the website u plan to buy from through the ebates site correct? so what about potential limited releases where you have to use a twitter like i.e. NDC. is there any way around this cuz ebates seems like a good deal

thats the only "problem" is you really wont be able to use it on limited releases. you have to go through ebates then search the site and make a purchase through that link.

So, we went back to the mall as a family around 5pm or so. Walked in to Champs to get some shoes for my little girl and my wife says, "are those the new Jordans, they look good, I like those." I'm thinking, they probably have tons of sizes left, they only had an 8 and 11 and lucky me I wear and 11. My wife bought them for me and the Kilroy Popcorn shirt too. I took her to FInishline where my daughter and her got the new 9s (Purple/Gray), my wife's first pair of Jordans. It was a good day and I was going to pass on these too...lol

Never understand the concept of dressing the whole family in Jordan.

wound up copping for my daughter and i today. i didn't plan on getting them. look better in person IMO. def. an impulse pick up.

I think its a good look when we go out as a unit that we all have some heat on our feet. My girl doesn't really care much for sneakers but i make sure I get her and my kids some fire when I come across it. Family of four and walking though the mall or whenever breaking necks as a family is straight :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

hating #%&* $%^&*

I think its a good look when we go out as a unit that we all have some heat on our feet. My girl doesn't really care much for sneakers but i make sure I get her and my kids some fire when I come across it. Family of four and walking though the mall or whenever breaking necks as a family is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Keep it up 
nthat.gif

I think its a good look when we go out as a unit that we all have some heat on our feet. My girl doesn't really care much for sneakers but i make sure I get her and my kids some fire when I come across it. Family of four and walking though the mall or whenever breaking necks as a family is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you sound like you're in highschool.

I make sure my nephew and nieces are in new releases and when my first kid comes next year he/she will be too but thats not my thinking...to have people "breaking necks"? Really?

you sound like you're in highschool.

I make sure my nephew and nieces are in new releases and when my first kid comes next year he/she will be too but thats not my thinking...to have people "breaking necks"? Really?
Why are you worried about what dude wants to do with his family? Shoes are shoes no matter if they're sketchers or whatever. He just happens to want to put his family in Jordans. Why does that bother you? If he sounds like he's in high school, you sound like a complete *****.

Back
Top Bottom