• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
do yall think the sites will crash on this release
unless people are just being greedy by those who already copped then they shouldn't with other shoes dropping and the fact that all 6 pair are dropping the same day....Eastbay will sell them on Christmas Day at 8 am est.....

They crash every release
ohwell.gif
lol im try online for the first time

unless people are just being greedy by those who already copped then they shouldn't with other shoes dropping and the fact that all 6 pair are dropping the same day....Eastbay will sell them on Christmas Day at 8 am est.....
footlocker and finishline is also rite?

So since they said they're taking phone orders, just call at 8 and that's that?? Not to sound stupid but won't the line be jammed from all the calls? So I should have my phone & CPU both ready in case one fails huh?

So since they said they're taking phone orders, just call at 8 and that's that?? Not to sound stupid but won't the line be jammed from all the calls? So I should have my phone & CPU both ready in case one fails huh?
if you're going the phone route, you might to call an hour in advance, make small talk if you get a representative early, then order at 8AM. line has been busy since the black cement iv's released in november.

if you're going the phone route, you might to call an hour in advance, make small talk if you get a representative early, then order at 8AM. line has been busy since the black cement iv's released in november.
i think its only online and mobile release.

I'm not much of a fan of the 9s. Don't remember Jordan doing any work on the hard wood in them... Those Motorboat's though! Cleeean! 

Dude.

I missed the black n red xi 6 times cuz te credit card billing n shipping were different

Sooooooooo mad at finishline.

How they even gonna remember and reccommend and ask about my separate billing n shipping addresses, but not sell me the shoes!?!

I have never copped off of finishline before, I usually do it through eastbay or NDC. Where do the shoes show up on finishline?

Where do I find product code at?
Google, let's say "Air Jordan Retro XI Bred"

378037-010 should come up, now if you paste in the product code first you should get the Bred XI's.

On FNL or most websites paste in product code will take you to the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom