Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I wasn't able to add Motorboats to cart but got through on Eastbay for the KD V Xmas. No real secret to copping on Eastbay. Just got to be super lucky. 

struck out on footlocker (2 iphones) & eastbay (macbook)
everything slowed down right about 7:59am and couldn't add anything to cart.:smh:
guess it wasn't meant to be, i've spent way too much on shoes in this month alone so i guess im ok by missing these.

Merry Christmas :smokin

too bad you never know when anything is sold out. ndc,jj,fnl all day over eastbay. only thing gold club members free shipping has been good for is socks.

It's getting aggravating. I missed out on the Breds, Thunders and these because of the credit card issues. I called up the customer support and complained. They said it was my credit cards fault. I ordered off of NDC, Best Buy and FNL last week. There's something wrong with their system.
I did managed to get a pair of the black and Carolina blues but online I had the Bentley Ellis and Slim Jenkins in my cart and bam CC errors. It's frustrating.

QFT, I've had this problem for a while. It's probably your computer's IP address because I created a new account and used a completely different CC and that didn't work either. :smh:

No luck on the Footlocker sites either this morning :smh:

Did ANYONE get them off Eastbay.  What a joke that site is.........
mad.gif

Seriously, people out here tryin to give them money, and we get this........... SMH 

Eastbay and their family of sites have the worst set up. Most of the time when the timer expires most of the shoes are already people's carts. So obviously people have found a way to exploit the timer. Second, this all shoes are in somebody else's cart notice bites. At least tell us an inventory count of what's in carts and what is available to be added to carts. I have seen this on some of the Euro sites. Can't be that hard.

This is where I like FNl's new process. Only allow people into the site where they can actually put the shoe in their cart. I don't mind sitting and watching a timer for that. None of this clicking add to cart over and over crap.

NDC > FNL > other sites > eastbay

Did ANYONE get them off Eastbay.  What a joke that site is......... >:

Seriously, people out here tryin to give them money, and we get this........... SMH 
They have a program that only accepts from resellers and the uninterested. It can sniff out those who truly want the shoe. Smh @ the Lebrons being sold out.

Welp at least I was able to cop CG IX this year w/o any hassles |I

GL to all those still trying..

Happy Holidays :nthat:

Last edited:
Missed out on Eastbay, I'm done with that site for anything remotely limited. I'm not gonna spend the next 2 hours clicking add to cart. It's christmas morning, go be with your families. Merry Christmas NT!

For anyone who is a size 11 n looking for a consolation price finishline has the cool grey 9's still available

ummm yea...dont feel real confident that this is gonna go through :nerd:
i was able to add after clicking for like 30mins

I am now able to get some in my cart but now I have a time to check out 5 min on one and 30 min on anothe. :x

I finally got a sz 13 in my cart on FL and now on EB. Checkout time is 15min for FL and 39min for EB! HOPING!!!!

Tried champs and now I have a hold for an hour.

One of my timers is down to 1 min. I will let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom