AJF 5 GRAPE COLORWAY

How are they the "Poorman's Grapes" when they are more expensive?

I thought they were ending fusions all together?!?

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Poor man's Grape Vs, but hey isn't that the idea?

retail is 150 for fusion 5s + tax= 160 sumthin lol

i can probably get a vnds retro pair with that
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I could.... but I'm getting Grapes soon anyway so I'll likely pass.... prefer the Grape 60+ over these but bottom line I would still scoop these Fusions don't bother me I just don't buy them.... I like the AJF5 and AJF6 the most though these aren't bad....

they look good and i missed out on the v's so idk if ima cop or not might just say eff it and save for the v's

Thanks for the info, at least I won't be surprised when I have that heart attack walking down the street one day.

Originally Posted by Finn

My biggest problem with fusions is the price and not the looks so much. All fusions should retail at about $90 or $100 at the most. The $150+ price tag on fusions is just ridiculous. With that said I don't have any fusions......
I've never checked the price tag of AJFs but damn, $150? $125 should be the max. $150 for a casual shoe is ridiculous.

These Are Slight. But I Wouldnt Dare Dropp $150 On Em.
smh.gif
 Let Alone Copp. Cant Fade Fusions... The Grape Colorway Is My Favorite Of All Time Tho. If They Retroed The Grape 5s Dudes Would Go Crazy... Does Any One Know How Many Times The Grapes Have Retroed.? Or Have They Even Retroed.?

An Yeaa I Heard They Are Comin To An End With Fusions In Gerneral. They Jus Wastin Material That Could Be Put To Better Use On Retros. Hopefully We See The Carmine 6s This Year Too.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I love throwin on retros when they come out with fusions wit the same colorway
I do too especially my aqua's

agree to that
i try to where my og's or retro's even to re release's
but most of all wearin my BRED XIII's  when err body in my city is rockin them blk/red fusion 13 trash  not worthy of roman num.  or the BRED CW SMH not a hater but why ruin classic's
make new fusion  cw
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom