AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Sunshining, I still need the green, purple, black/wht, dark blu/wht, and metallic blk/wht.

Wow. This thread amazes me even more every time I look through... Those DS Blacktoes are simply amazing!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

who has the rarest ones? probably someone who will never post on a message board and keeps to him/herself..

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

^^^ Really huh?
Which would be the rarest one though?
I think sunshinning has almost all of them.

Its a very nice comment, I appreciate, but I don't have all of them !!! and I wish some were in fabes condition !! As ArtStranger says, the rarest pairsare not posted here
frown.gif
Otherwise we would have seen a Chicago, Chicago metallic, AJKO White/Red - Those are the ones I miss
smile.gif
and that my best friend have
frown.gif
By the way, nobody got any AJI baby in UNC color or White Black blue ?

Unfortunately he is not like us and doesn't share his pics, so I wouldn't post them to avoid conflicts with him
smile.gif

I'd say sunshining has the rarest pair on the forum with his metallic green/wht and metallic purple/white.

Here's my group shot, taken 10/18/09....

groupog1s.jpg

It's funny you mention those 2 colors
smile.gif
I agree on the purple but the green is in many Nt's hands. For me the metallic black are my rarest since Ihavent seen another pic of a owner! btw really nice pic fab, I say it again, the condition of your shoes are amazing!

Originally Posted by sunshining7

^^^ Really huh?

Its a very nice comment, I appreciate, but I don't have all of them !!! and I wish some were in fabes condition !! As ArtStranger says, the rarest pairs are not posted here
frown.gif
Otherwise we would have seen a Chicago, Chicago metallic, AJKO White/Red - Those are the ones I miss
smile.gif
frown.gif
Chicago? Chicago Mettalic? I tought the Bred were the "Chicago"??

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Judging from your pictures, your green looks like it's in great condition. That's why I say that. I'll pass on a beatpair of metallic green and purple all day.

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by sunshining7

^^^ Really huh?

Its a very nice comment, I appreciate, but I don't have all of them !!! and I wish some were in fabes condition !! As ArtStranger says, the rarest pairs are not posted here
frown.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
Chicago? Chicago Mettalic? I tought the Bred were the "Chicago"??

It's complicated
smile.gif

There is only 1 Black Toe serial. I've only seen 1 other serial and that pair is not legit, shape is off and size stamp is off....... The Nike Chicago isnot really considered an Air Jordan I it was created as its own shoe.

The rarest AJ1 would have to be the dual wing logo dunk sole I. Nike logo 2 Soled 1 and the Original Georgetown Hoya 1, which is a 1 of 1 pair.
4031324571_44377bdc12_o.jpg

4032077166_4685bb3032.jpg

3777026139_e58050f958_o.jpg

^ look at the other shoe behind it. You will see the logo on the inside right foot a little. Now that's rare!

That pair is spoken for and this pair was sold last year at 22,000+
3777829800_426ae221ec.jpg

uh yeah , I saw that, it looked so good I wanted better pics, got me? Now where are the pics at broski.?!

Haha. There you go! Take the serial pic down brother. To many dudes trying to get over and create stuff to make profit.

With the recent news of the AJKO retro it must be noted that like all sneakers the Air Jordan 1 was a work in progress at one point, which is evident in theAJI 84 prototype "Big John". To think that these ultra-high top sneakers could have been the Air Jordan that started it all is kind of crazy.

IMG_13811.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

^ Not a prototype not a sample. It's a painted Nike Airship. Nike Airships were used on a professional level there for have the TYPS stamping.

Back
Top Bottom