AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by faberpet23

I'd say sunshining has the rarest pair on the forum with his metallic green/wht and metallic purple/white.

Here's my group shot, taken 10/18/09....

groupog1s.jpg
eek.gif

I just want to concour on the fact that a sz.10 Air Ship PAINTED with Big John on them has nothing to do with Michael Jordan or AirJordans at all, no matter if Jordan did wear the Air Ship in his early months of his rookie season.

And dont read everything these hungry sneaker blogs post, they do no research and copy and past some of the fools on NT or ISS for info.
Do your own!

mrmar23 - I disagree with you on the Chicago, it is for me an AJI prototype and not a model of its own. Now its your point of view that the dual wings are therarest, for me this is just a variant test of the AJI probably before launching the actual production.
And from your picture it seems that except the dual logo nothing had changed from the serie (my bad, there are many differences !!!). The Chicago was part ofthe AJI development with many different sole's research (as I have seen 2 different construction for this shoe) and it is from my point
of view the rarest AJI. Always good to share different view !

As for the Black Toe and as you mention only one existing code (I didn't know) what is the code you have ?

Sorry to all, Just realized the dual wing had a different sole on mj234eva pics, my bad !!! So very interesting pair, does anyone have infos ????

There is no rarest shoes in my opinion because im sure there are so many samples that are 1 of 1 so the question should be which is the rarest shoe that peoplewere able to buy (wouldnt call that GR's but yeah kinda) or what are some of the 1 of 1 sneakers

Originally Posted by etebelz

There is no rarest shoes in my opinion because im sure there are so many samples that are 1 of 1 so the question should be which is the rarest shoe that people were able to buy (wouldnt call that GR's but yeah kinda) or what are some of the 1 of 1 sneakers

You are right ! we should make distinction between Sample, prototype, and series ! But rare shoes clearly mean that you don't see them often by beingproduced in very small quantities, so samples and prototypes should not be considered. In this case, It would be for me, the Chicago, the AJI Metallic Black,and the Black Toe, But still only my opinion
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Haha. There you go! Take the serial pic down brother. To many dudes trying to get over and create stuff to make profit.

Don't worry for the scammers, if they want they ll find pictures as there are many ! I tell you the truth, I think that many owners of Black Toe probablyfear that their shoes are not legit.

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Originally Posted by etebelz

There is no rarest shoes in my opinion because im sure there are so many samples that are 1 of 1 so the question should be which is the rarest shoe that people were able to buy (wouldnt call that GR's but yeah kinda) or what are some of the 1 of 1 sneakers

You are right ! we should make distinction between Sample, prototype, and series ! But rare shoes clearly mean that you don't see them often by being produced in very small quantities, so samples and prototypes should not be considered. In this case, It would be for me, the Chicago (but metallic not the white/red), the AJI Metallic Black, and the Black Toe, But still only my opinion
smile.gif

You can't forget the Metallic Blue AJKO's. They are pretty damn rare as well.
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Jermaine, are you talking about the Chicago Metallic blue (nike logo) or the AJKO metallic ? if so lighten us up urgently !!!

so i've seen black toes with black laces and red laces... which ones did they actually come with?

i'm thinking about putting black laces in my retros...

Jermaine, are you talking about the Chicago Metallic blue (nike logo) or the AJKO metallic ? if so lighten us up urgently !!!
White/MetallicBlue AJKO...white canvas with metallic dark blue swoosh and ankle collar...
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

White/MetallicBlue AJKO...white canvas with metallic dark blue swoosh and ankle collar...
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Never seen, never heard of, would love to
smile.gif

I've been quite active on AJI for about 6-7 years, and Ive never seen a magazine nor any thread about that AJKO!! amazing picture, hope someone will post anicer one. tks for sharing Jermaine!!

Wow. This post got busy!!!
Sunshining, I agree it's everyones own Opinion. The list of rare AJI's can go on and on.
Let's not forget the Huskie or Laker I or the first production AJI non logo's (just the Air Jordan font), or the Black/Gold which there is a fewvariants of.
For me some of the rarest,are the I's made for Michael because his were not produced in large numbers so finding them is really hard. Most of the pairsmentioned here could probably be obtained (for the right price).

The only serial made on a Black Toe should end in "ST-P", The ones I have seen without that serial all have the wrong shape,serial and font type isalso wrong on the serial and size.
I'm sure that your pair has the right serial.

Here"s a Black/Gold.
4033870433_94f1acf78a_o.jpg

Originally Posted by mrmar23

The only serial made on a Black Toe should end in "ST-P", The ones I have seen without that serial all have the wrong shape,serial and font type is also wrong on the serial and size.
I'm sure that your pair has the right serial.
That picture is crazy! I've never seen it.

Yeah, any OG I that was made in the ST-P factory always has the best shape in my opinion.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom