AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

love me some og 1's so i always look out for them on ebay.  they're even better when deadstock.  such a beautiful sight.  i hope to one day own a pair as nice as these.

Pretty sure you guys enjoy 1985 Is, so here's mine.

5284560865_12bee9df0a_b.jpg

Nice! Thanks for sharing Luong...

Jermaine - thanks for the reply homie... Got some thinkin' to do I guess... lol

That is for the AJKO
The following colorways were released;

White/Black-Red
Black/Red
Black/Grey
Black/Blue
White/Natural Grey
White/Blue
White/Metallic Blue
White/Black

ok then,why nobody has a pictures of black/grey black/blue white/black and white/metallic blue...i try to find some pictures in the net but i couldn't. Even one of the biggest collectors like Ruddy "sunshining7" and edi malawi don't have them. if someone knows something about those shoes or have a picture let us know or share

Originally Posted by Yaseno

That is for the AJKO
The following colorways were released;

White/Black-Red
Black/Red
Black/Grey
Black/Blue
White/Natural Grey
White/Blue
White/Metallic Blue
White/Black

ok then,why nobody has a pictures of black/grey black/blue white/black and white/metallic blue...i try to find some pictures in the net but i couldn't. Even one of the biggest collectors like Ruddy "sunshining7" and edi malawi don't have them. if someone knows something about those shoes or have a picture let us know or share

joerdan23 has the white/blue pair if im not mistaken

Phase2x,thanks for sharing the pic of white/metallic,but how about the other collors,no info,no pics,nothing?!

Pic from earlier in this thread. not mine.
14mdfmh.jpg

and personally, I do think the white/red metallic lows exist. not every person who owns these gems is registered on forums...

Hi guys, I know this might not be the right thread to ask but I thought some of you in here might know...

I know a guy who's selling a ton of vintage jordan jackets from back in the day, and he happens to have a Nike jacket that is the exact same as the one below, if Im not mistaken, this is a Jordan 1 jacket, but from what he tells me, it's just strictly Nike and without the Wings logo on the back, Im wondering if it's a fake?

il_570xN.201681244.jpg

^^^that looks legit, try to get pics of the tag. It should be blue. It is not the AJ1 jacket though, but very similiar and from the same era.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Pic from earlier in this thread. not mine.
14mdfmh.jpg

and personally, I do think the white/red metallic lows exist. not every person who owns these gems is registered on forums...

good lookin, I wonder on those, so who won? who has the rarest OG 1? pics too?

^ Nobody "wins" in here... It isn't really a contest thread... It's just a place to post rare OG1s and OG KOs... That's all...

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Patiently waiting for someone to post something...
Here's an oldie, but it's one of my favorites...

OG I Prototype, DS AJKO, OG I in the back. 3 different outsoles if you look closely.

-Jermaine

Cray
pimp.gif
Never seen a pair with "NIKE" on them.

Originally Posted by 23kickz

love me some og 1's so i always look out for them on ebay.  they're even better when deadstock.  such a beautiful sight.  i hope to one day own a pair as nice as these.

how much does something like this go for in a size 12 with no OG box. The colar isn't "stiff" and crumbling inside. The only thing is that the paint is peeling on the colar. Peeling not chipping. Very minimal by the way. 1985 not 1994

Back
Top Bottom