AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

^ nice! hit those with that stuff someone posted a few pages back that turns yellow midsoles white and they'd look mega clean!!!

^ Proto - I stand corrected... I keep a database of pics of pretty much every single 0G1 I have ever seen, dang near every one posted on here, NT, ISS, ebay, pics I personally have taken or anything else for that matter. I looked at every single black toe pic I had and not one of them was cracking...

^ yet another reason they're my grail of all grails...

i need a size 13 so bad...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ yet another reason they're my grail of all grails...

i need a size 13 so bad...
smh.gif

Lucky you! I need a size 12 AND about $1500
laugh.gif

But yeah it's one of my grails too. With a collar like this, I would wear them with no hesitation

another find since i just love og 1's, especially ds pairs.  too bad unlike the black toes, the collars on the others will usually crack/flake.  i don't think there is a more beautiful pair of the shoes then ds og 1's. 
pimp.gif
  wish i was in the financial position right now to afford a pair to display on my shelf.

Originally Posted by teemasuoka

^^ Nice addition with the DTRT 1 tag. Are they the same? Ive never known what the OG 1 hand tag said.
Thanks bro.Yea for once JB made something like the original.Here's an original hand tag.

the 4s on page 44 are they all from 2000 or are some OG? and which color of the black/gold 1s is real because i keep hearing this is fake, that is fake? which one is legit?

are all the 4s on page 44 from 2000 or are some OG? and Which colorway of the black/ gold 1s are legit?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

are all the 4s on page 44 from 2000 or are some OG? and Which colorway of the black/ gold 1s are legit?
Militaries, Fire Reds, Black/Reds, Cements are DS OGs. The blues are a 1999 sample.

5zjt4p.jpg

thanks dude thats what I thought. sick collection right there. how much do the black/gold ones go  for btw both variations of midsole colorways?

Originally Posted by size twelve

i just think it's crazy that OG Is are older than half of NT.

no wait.. make that 2/3 of NT.
peace.

and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

So? I can like Shoes too??

og 1's in white/black/red and black toes are my favorite shoes of all time so i always try to track them and hope one pair slips under the radar on ebay, hasn't yet.  the pair of og 1 white/black/red did they come with that shopping bag when you bought the shoes back in the day ?  pretty awesome

og 1's in white/black/red and black toes are my favorite shoes of all time so i always try to track them and hope one pair slips under the radar on ebay, hasn't yet.  the pair of og 1 white/black/red did they come with that shopping bag when you bought the shoes back in the day ?  pretty awesome

actually, a pair of OG black toes has slipped under the radar on ebay, sorta recently. i know a guy (who's on NT, a regular on this thread actually) who found a pair on there and offered the seller $700, and he got 'em.

later flipped 'em for like $3k...

same guy who now has a DS size 13 and won't get back to me so i can work out a deal with him (they're my grail of all grails, although i wanna wear 'em, and a pair in DS condition would be really hard for me to wear, but i still want them).

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

actually, a pair of OG black toes has slipped under the radar on ebay, sorta recently. i know a guy (who's on NT, a regular on this thread actually) who found a pair on there and offered the seller $700, and he got 'em.

later flipped 'em for like $3k...

same guy who now has a DS size 13 and won't get back to me so i can work out a deal with him (they're my grail of all grails, although i wanna wear 'em, and a pair in DS condition would be really hard for me to wear, but i still want them).

30t6p3b.gif
who is this man?

3k damn I didn't know those things went for that much. I'd be happy just to get a DS pair of regular white/black/red's from 94 with OG box

not gonna say...

and see, all i want in terms of OG 1's is the black toes since they're the only ones that don't crack and look like crap...

word i feel you. I'm thinking 94s should still last quite awhile. I wish they wouldve made black toes in 94

SMH at the above discussion... It never ends...

Take a shoe with a midsole made of polyeurethane (older Air Maxes, Jordan IIs, IIIs, IVs, Vs and so on) and give some age, maybe as little as 8 years, and watch it crack and crumble beyond repair or wear. But because the collar on a 25 year old legend like a 1985 Jordan 1 or KO cracks it makes it crap to you?

I dont get it... SMH

As far as restores... Yes, though there isn't really a way to do it right...

Back
Top Bottom