AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Can anyone help me out with these? Value? Legit? I know we have the fake/price check forum, but figured this was more specialized for you guys. Thanks!

Can anyone help me out with these? Value? Legit? I know we have the fake/price check forum, but figured this was more specialized for you guys. Thanks!
Looks legit to me. Those ars baby og I's. For that pair in that condition, it can easily go for 100 - 500.

I might be wrong, but I don't think the Wing Logo should be pointing down, no?
Might be because of the crease, but here is a photo from a fellow NTer Sunshining7 (Not my pic of course)

You can see the wings logo is pointed down as well.

Might be because of the crease, but here is a photo from a fellow NTer Sunshining7 (Not my pic of course)

You can see the wings logo is pointed down as well.

Never noticed that. I guess you learn something new everyday!

Fianlly after many years in my size, 1985 Metallic Green & White I's. In my opinion are one of the hardest to obtain next to the Metallic Purple & Metallic Blue Lows. Not impossible but really rare to find. Still blows my mind how the metallic green paint around the ankle support isn't falling apart but cracked for the most part. 

Bonus.

Last edited:
Fianlly after many years in my size, 1985 Metallic Green & White I's. In my opinion are one of the hardest to obtain next to the Metallic Purple & Metallic Blow Lows. Not impossible but really rare to find. Still blows my mind how the metallic green paint around the ankle support isn't falling apart but cracked for the most part. 

Bonus.

These are absolutely gorgeous. I really need to get some '85s some day

Just to keep this thread going...

A while back my homie was able to grab these off Ebay. I recnetly posted these I's on Instagram. At first I wasn't unsure if these were samples, Hoya Gerogetown, or something else, but Phase2 (Jermaine) helped clear things up. These are the Kentucky I's. I guess someone decided to color the ankle collar support for whatever reason...

Instagram - @dunksrnice

gotta love rubber midsoles huh?i think the oldest  pair of kicks i have eva own maybe 1990???maybe i would love to get some 80s kicks.jordan 1s are tight too bad i cant swing some of the prices they go for....

Oh yeah! This thread is back! Thanks dunksrnice dunksrnice :D

Do you think I should get a pair of Metallic Green in any condition if I can? I may have found a pair but still on the fence with the condition!

I haven't posted those here, so I guess it is now or never.

From the discussion I got with a few collector from here, on my IG post, it seems like those Carolina Sample are fake.

The collar height is wrong, the swoosh sits weirdly, and some other pictures show more "issues".

I hope I'm wrong tho!

As for dj proto j dj proto j , those lows are really cool! Never saw them. Are they legit? It almost looks like if the top got "cut" !

Back
Top Bottom