AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Since we are in the Metallic Blue's. Here's a pic of me wearing mine. Ignore the weird color fiter...

andysleon - Didn't know you were on NT but followed you a few days ago. Those metallics are in pristine condition, wild. 
pimp.gif

andysleon - Didn't know you were on NT but followed you a few days ago. Those metallics are in pristine condition, wild. :pimp:

Lol well thats not my IG thats my brothers IG... He doesnt have a NT so i just post his kicks on here from time to time for your guys enjoyment. I have kicks too BUT not nearly as many as my bro.. Mine is @_andysleon

Man I didn't know that dude airaccountant had that many 1s last time I had an Ig chopped it up about OG 11s with him. All I need is ajkos and I can be happy.

damn, i had no idea OG KO's were quite that high...

they look so good... :pimp:

i actually prefer them with white laces (tho you mostly see the chicago colorway with black laces).

i hope these KO retros coming this year will be this high (cuz i think they will finally include NA)...

Last edited:
I've been looking for a steal on some OG Royals ever since I missed out on this year's release. Still on the hunt. I wish I never would've sold my OG Chicagos when I was broke in college a couple years ago. Had the OG box/hangtag/receipt too :smh: :smh:. If I remember correctly I believe the price on the receipt was around $40 :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom