AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Obviously suede was used to cut costs

i can't even say that because CHEAPER releases from nike retro as well as grade school sizes in PLENTY of nikes/jordans are donned in plenty of sneakers...

2vccdq8.jpg

these are now da only shoes i care about from now till da holidays....

laugh.gif
@ this crap. I knew JB was going to pull some shady #@$@. I'm glad I have my pair of varsity reds. hahaha. I'll probably want the white pair though. They'll probably make those suede too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
@ this crap. I knew JB was going to pull some shady #@$@. I'm glad I have my pair of varsity reds. hahaha. I'll probably want the white pair though. They'll probably make those suede too.
laugh.gif
or patent

Originally Posted by homer420

RIP infrared pack hype...
^This.
I'm sourly disappointed.
F*** you JB! I hope your Packs and your Anniversary joints rot on shelves!
I'm going back to Nike Basketball

Im not even shocked bout the suede at all. JB knew with this created hype that they could use whatever and people are still goin cop. The only thing i kno is im be saving some money for future releases or even start investing on joints i still need to get

these mofos tryna save money. change the color in the insole and on the varisty red color n boom u got urself infared colorway on varisty reds suede smh.

I ain't even mad I bought the Vr 6s cause I thought they matched everything better and in truth they do. I just hope for all the people that were expecting Jb to actually do something the way we as fans I have not been dissapointed cause I don't expect things hat I know won't happen I would rather be surprised something turned out good thAn dissapointed cause I was expecting to much and if u love shoes the way I do you can't handle let down after let down yr after yr

lol at the people hating on the varsity/red 6s its the same as these but with the infared colorway jb sucks ill just the white/varsity reds and im done also where is the pic of the white/infareds?

this is funny, all this hype for most to get shot right down. but on a positive note for those with varsity reds the shade of red is better (varsity) and let me tell you i've worn the crap out of mine in dirt ,rain and snow countless times the suede is not that bad one thing that helps is that they are a smooth suede (not like the 18's from the cdp's) i put red wing boot conditioner on them it makes them look darker in daylight almost like durabuck but mine haven't creased at all same will go for the infa's( if they dont change them anyway) i remember when i got the og 6's on release day i went to finishline anticipating a great shoe following the 5's and saw them and was like %%*! happend to the red ?looks flourscent always wanted these to be darker i thought it held them back from being one of the better jordan's of all time 1 thru 6 that is back then( i ended up buying the whites ) but they were a letdown at the time so i probably wouldn't have got the infa's anyway(i could care less about future value to tell you the truth) people need to relize about all these retros they are meant to give the feel of a old shoe but there not nor ever will be there will always be changes jb dosnt care at all about the value of these in 10 years the look is somewhat close so if you like them buy and wear them if not buy some expensive older retros or ogs if your looking for value in the future or just cant stand that they have changed but as for me i like the varsitys better then most 6's anyway.

Well...I'll go back to waiting on the Slates, Comets. Not even checking this thread anymore. Thanks for saving me $310.

look @ it this with. they could have been all leather
laugh.gif
:

i stuck by my word and did not cop b.c of suede and will sell the black pair if i can get this for retail (unlikely)

If it's a US release and the white infrared's are done right, I will buy it. No way I'm gonna pay resale prices for these.

Big let down, suede again. Are they going to do the GS sizes in durabuck again, to slap everyone in the face?

I like the infrared better though. Color pops more. The varsity red was dull on the black.

I predict a lot of people will keep the white/infrared and try to sell the black ones on ebay. I'll see if I can get a pair for a decent price.

Seems like JB already had the paint from the 90's and just decided to use them on the VI's.

look at the bright side, at least people may still buy the pack and split the wht/infra instead of waiting for the varsity red and white CW.

I highly doubt it was made suede to cut costs.

JB has made it very clear that they don't do retros exactly the same way as the OG's or even earlier retros to protect the collector market and people's investments who own the OG's and earlier retro's versions. Jason Mayden from JB specifically said this too in a recent video.

Back
Top Bottom