AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

laugh.gif
hope this pack bombs like the rest of them, so I can scoop for cheap

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

How are you more compelled to see the 3m behind the shoes when the durabuck and 3m go together like clearsoles and patent leather.
Imagine the 3m with that saggy $@$ suede;
laugh.gif
 itll look like wet gloves on a fingerless hand.

JB is the only company in the history of company's who have ever sold someone something that they didnt like, optionally.

and for the last time the Cool Grey XI featured suede uppers - for the record. But the real suede, no that faek suede they use now.
cool greys used grey durabuck.

so just like i said before the varsitys were relesed " watch the infrareds be suede." never fail for jb, always ruining smthg!!

I've decided that I'm going to cop this pack if it drops stateside. I didn't cop the varsity VI's so I'll be cool if I could get this pack for retail with not too much hassle. It's effed up that they used suede but what can you do? I'm still hoping they switch the material to durabuck before releasing...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

dude that package was scratch they are not coming out with that pack
grin.gif

their was a pack that was going to come out on both 6's together but was scratch and release seperate so again no pack is comming out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You guys love to lie to yourselves huh?
laugh.gif

That's not right. Nor is this ISS type rumor.

^^ dude their would pics of them already if they were comming out shoes are in production 6 months before they release so their would be something of the packits not comming out
grin.gif
Originally Posted by theblprnt

duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

DUCKTALES
agreed. when has JB ever released 2 pairs of the same model shoe, in colorways that similar (forexample- blk/varsity-red ...blk/infrared) within the same year? stateside or abroad???

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There is no "pack" confirmation. Stop hyping up nonsense. Damn, lol some of you are like rascally dogs when the owner comes home.. jumping around allexcited n @#$# for the hell of it.

As of RIGHT NOW, it's all
The first few pages just have me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Man i guess Jordan brand is smart sell low quality  kicks for a crap load of money ignore consumer feedback and make a big profit
tired.gif

Sneakerheads on here remember me of star wars Fanboys no matter how bad one of the movies are they will still support it
smh.gif

brainwashed masses consumed by consumer goods. product branding. focus group exploitation. yeah, lets all drink the kool-aid..

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Man i guess Jordan brand is smart sell low quality  kicks for a crap load of money ignore consumer feedback and make a big profit
tired.gif

Sneakerheads on here remember me of star wars Fanboys no matter how bad one of the movies are they will still support it
smh.gif

There was never a bad Star Wars movie. Nor can JB do any wrong. Didn't you know?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
Ignore consumer feedback? If people still buying what they put out of course they aren't gunna change anything.

"Sneakerheads" are the minority when it comes down to buying kicks from JB. All the online sneaker forums boycotting a release wouldn't do nothing to JB's profits. I think people forget they're a billion dollar company.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

tired.gif
Ignore consumer feedback? If people still buying what they put out of course they aren't gunna change anything.

"Sneakerheads" are the minority when it comes down to buying kicks from JB. All the online sneaker forums boycotting a release wouldn't do nothing to JB's profits. I think people forget they're a billion dollar company.
But you forget sneakerheads are the ones who make the hype and influence the masses think about it

Not all jordans sell out and that is because in order to sell out hype must first be made

These sneaker online forums like ISS and niketalk is what creates the hype , what builds it  if we protest again a release and not cop word will get out and everyone will follow

Like you always her in those voting commercials it only takes one it sounds corny lol but its true

people forget that nike supports small countries with military weapons and such, or the funds to do so, that way they can make factories in each country, multiple warehouses and factories, i have heard many horror stories, but nike is just one company, and all companies do this in some form, when china owns the whole usa, it will be a strange event..

^Kinda disagree with you on why some jordans dont sell out. The average consumer still buys them, "sneakerheads" might wait for a shoe to drop in price or hit an outlet. Look at the white/red 12, they didn't sell out right away but I still saw plenty of people with them. If they didn't drop so close to the space jams they would've sold better imo.

JB gets paid when stores order the shoes, so if they sell out or not they still made their money.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

tired.gif

But you forget sneakerheads are the ones who make the hype and influence the masses think about it

Not all jordans sell out and that is because in order to sell out hype must first be made

These sneaker online forums like ISS and niketalk is what creates the hype , what builds it  if we protest again a release and not cop word will get out and everyone will follow

Like you always her in those voting commercials it only takes one it sounds corny lol but its true
You have this totally wrong. NT could stop buying kicks all together and Nike/JB would be perfectly fine. This is a multi-billion dollar company here, not a Taco Bell. Say we all don't cop a release because it's "not up to par." It just makes it easier for the next reseller/ISS'er to come along and cop. Somebody guna buy it. That's how iconic these sneakers are. Sneakerheads are appreciated in the business, but are definitely not the core of the business. We are not as significant as you think we are to JB, and it is clear with the recent quality/releases. Once you get over that fact, then things will make a lot more sense. You can clearly see JB's business structure here.

Originally Posted by homer420

^%$+ are you talking about? nike doesnt have access to military weapons lol
He's saying Nike has ties with third world countries that are in possession of military weapons and such. It used to be that way, but after Korean workers revolted and demanded better wages/benefits, Nike moved shop out to Thailand/Taiwan/China. China = World's largest military power. Funny how Nike can get into a third world militant country with much ease...

really does affect the sale of the shoes. if people would jus shut the eff up. lol but then again we all gotta admit,  new news for a hot kicks is sumtime something great to look forward to at d end of a long stressful day. its whats make the whole process fun and exciting.

dont forget vietnam, nikes cash cow, a retailer gets flooded with team jordans and other crap, just to have the retros to sell out and break even. thats the market, certain shoes have success, but if people have them already, or know that the materials are off, some skip, that explains flu games, and the white red xii, at least to me, as ive seen many retailers and boutiques fall under because of the market, and throw in the huge economy problems, and an unemployment rate at 10-15% and that helps my points..

Back
Top Bottom