AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

wow a couple of pics leaked out and this thread went crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

laugh.gif
hope this pack bombs like the rest of them, so I can scoop for cheap

Mmmm... you do realize that these are international release only right?  So unless you don't live in the U.S. the chances of you copping these for anywhere close to retail are ZERO.  I'm predicting resale prices will hit $475 as soon as they release.

Another prediction... the white/infrareds will be similar to the Orlando 7's and feature some sort of funky scribble design (or maybe splatter like the oreo's) on the midsole.  I'd bet my collection on it.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Another prediction... the white/infrareds will be similar to the Orlando 7's and feature some sort of funky scribble design (or maybe splatter like the oreo's) on the midsole.  I'd bet my collection on it.
Deal. If youre right, Ill give you $1.

o_O

My vote is for jb to make the 6 a NikeID, and give us all the O.G. colors + more and all the O.G. materials + more,and let everyone go crazy. charge us like $200 a pair and call it a day.
 That will solve this problem, and we will all be sooo friggin happy. /end of story.   

I know it wont ever happen, but jb could bank off of that so hard. I would make 2 pair a week probably!!  

Fug being that everyone is so anal about the last releases, jb should do this with every number Jordan. Everyone will always be happy and have the colorway in the materials we love.
c'mon jb think about it. That would be to easy for you though, Shoot you could even charge $400 a pop, and ppl would do it.  (hence $850 a pop for some, IMO CORNBALL Bespokes)

I'm In

I've had both the og infrared vi, sold the white air and still have my black pair. Would just like to get another white pair so I'll still cop. Honestly, I doubt JB cares about the people complaining. Those who know the history of the shoe or know that it is the newest Jordan in the store will cop. Buy what you like. Stop complaining about the quality. Next thing you guys will complain about the quality of your shirts that are made in china and would hope it was like og shirts that were made in Vietnam.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

just realize what nike skateboarding did. we think it was grassroots marketing, and a "underground" or "indie" movement, but it was a genuine gorilla marketing slaughter. they had the whole 6.0 thing planned out when sandy allegedly pitched the whole sb idea. the supreme dunk sb was the first "sb" release, and all the dunk pro b were made for skaters, bam margera was sponsored as one of the first skaters, the whole zoo york team and many more were sponsored, so research it, and you will discover that nike owned savier a skate company "which i worked with, think "lasers"). people wanted to skate jordans, and thats how the supreme dunk sb colorway was decided, they were going to do dunks with AF1 soles, check the white blue supreme colorway for reference, they still want to make a AF1 skate shoe, the midsole is too heavy, and testers are weary because the AF1 represents a whole different audience also. i know this and could really go on, but i would be stepping on many toes, as i was a full time designer at nike, now i have been freelance sine 2008. i have worken on jordan shoes, more of the recent ones xix-xx2, damn, i really had better leave it at that. please dont bother me about my job, i am just another consumer here just like all of you.
Wow i guess nike will hire anybody if you really work for them

This explains the low quality Jordan's

laugh.gif

Just because he doesn't speak English that well doesn't mean you bash him. He's worked on J's before. If you don't know him, or what he has done, how you guna bash him? For all you know, he could be on here to help out with knowledge or something. You a shoe designer? You been running your mouth on this thread for a while, but seriously man, stop threadcrapping and bashing people. You haven't helped this thread out at all. The least you could do is chill out and get back on topic. Seriously...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

just realize what nike skateboarding did. we think it was grassroots marketing, and a "underground" or "indie" movement, but it was a genuine gorilla marketing slaughter. they had the whole 6.0 thing planned out when sandy allegedly pitched the whole sb idea. the supreme dunk sb was the first "sb" release, and all the dunk pro b were made for skaters, bam margera was sponsored as one of the first skaters, the whole zoo york team and many more were sponsored, so research it, and you will discover that nike owned savier a skate company "which i worked with, think "lasers"). people wanted to skate jordans, and thats how the supreme dunk sb colorway was decided, they were going to do dunks with AF1 soles, check the white blue supreme colorway for reference, they still want to make a AF1 skate shoe, the midsole is too heavy, and testers are weary because the AF1 represents a whole different audience also. i know this and could really go on, but i would be stepping on many toes, as i was a full time designer at nike, now i have been freelance sine 2008. i have worken on jordan shoes, more of the recent ones xix-xx2, damn, i really had better leave it at that. please dont bother me about my job, i am just another consumer here just like all of you.

laugh.gif

Just because he doesn't speak English that well doesn't mean you bash him. He's worked on J's before. If you don't know him, or what he has done, how you guna bash him? For all you know, he could be on here to help out with knowledge or something. You a shoe designer? You been running your mouth on this thread for a while, but seriously man, stop threadcrapping and bashing people. You haven't helped this thread out at all. The least you could do is chill out and get back on topic. Seriously...
laugh.gif

What topic is there this is not confirmed and its suede whats left to talk about

633553695829349661-MAD.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What topic is there this is not confirmed and its suede whats left to talk about
It is confirmed international release, and it is suede. We're still waiting for pics on the white/infrareds (To see what JB did to them). If you have nothing to contribute to this thread then I suggest you %!++. Idiots like you get threads locked. Posting in a large font and oversized pics.

Go form your JB revolt somewhere else. I bet you could go to ISS and tell them to go on strike from JB. They'd even laugh at you.

Will you two shut up already. I am so sick of coming in here only to see you two triple quoting each other with big graphics and big font taking up half my page. I'm coming in here to see if any new pictures or information are out, not to see people arguing over nonsense. Seriously, if you guys want to do that, exchange AIM names or something because this is contributing nothing to this topic but headaches.

international release only, i hate gentry. i know he is the one behind this pack. why does the US only get the v/reds why the rest of the world gets v/reds and infrareds. what is wrong with jb's marketing team. great way to maximize profits. jb is headed by a bunch of damn idiots.

they cant mess up the white pair too can they? cause the black pair is jus awful wit the suede, i want to atleast get the white if they do it right.
tired.gif

Until I see pics of the white/infrareds, I'm just going to cop the white/varsity pair and be happy that I won't have to stress over getting this pack and the big coin I would have to drop to do so.

Unless...the white/infrareds are totally on point, then I'll split this pack w/someone.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Will you two shut up already. I am so sick of coming in here only to see you two triple quoting each other with big graphics and big font taking up half my page. I'm coming in here to see if any new pictures or information are out, not to see people arguing over nonsense. Seriously, if you guys want to do that, exchange AIM names or something because this is contributing nothing to this topic but headaches.
Exactly what this guy has said.
I can't believe some of the absolute dribble I am reading on here and the same people whining about the thread being locked are the same people who have about 50 posts in this same thread which have contributed absolutely nothing.

On the other hand I do appreciate Zero 0123's Korean translations at least, but c'mon guys lets keep it moving...

this thread is terrible.

Designers dont always get to choose what materials, colorways or decide the cost of production, that is always up to the big dogs.

Designers are given a list of materials to use, often suede and durabuck because its inexpensive.

So even if a JB designer wanted to use premium leather on the infrareds its not up to him, hes told to use suede so thats what we get.

I just want to add that as far as JB saying that they want to keep the integrity of the older retro versions and OG's by using different materials and no NIKE AIR now.. and give respect to the collectors.. and keep the value of the shoes genuine.. and blah blah Busheet busheet busheet..

That's a load of crap. The White/Infras have never been retro'd. How can all of that be true?
laugh.gif
They're playing us because they know the shoes are like a drug to us. We're screwed.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I just want to add that as far as JB saying that they want to keep the integrity of the older retro versions and OG's by using different materials and no NIKE AIR now.. and give respect to the collectors.. and keep the value of the shoes genuine.. and blah blah Busheet busheet busheet..

That's a load of crap. The White/Infras have never been retro'd. How can all of that be true?
laugh.gif
They're playing us because they know the shoes are like a drug to us. We're screwed.
QFT also they can stay as an international release ill pick up the white/varsity reds

frown.gif

Dang man.  Man dang.  My regards to all fam that were sittin' on these droppin' in durabuck.  Condolences. 

I am very happy with my Black/Varsity Reds however and glad that I bought them.

I didn't know I couldn't speak English that well, I was a design major, and English literature was my 2nd.

If you think that is English, then you really must have been studying in a different place. Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling were all over the place. I never knew "worken" was a word. Fail.

But back on topic, the Infrared Pack is confirmed in Korea and China, but hasn't been confirmed in the states yet. I was just at a few local places and they still couldn't order them, but then again, they still don't know what is going on with the Silver Anniversary XI's that are dropping in two weeks. We'll have to sit tight for more info on these. I got my packs locked up in Korea already.
pimp.gif

I didn't know I couldn't speak English that well, I was a design major, and English literature was my 2nd.

If you think that is English, then you really must have been studying in a different place. Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling were all over the place. I never knew "worken" was a word. Fail.

But back on topic, the Infrared Pack is confirmed in Korea and China, but hasn't been confirmed in the states yet. I was just at a few local places and they still couldn't order them, but then again, they still don't know what is going on with the Silver Anniversary XI's that are dropping in two weeks. We'll have to sit tight for more info on these. I got my packs locked up in Korea already.
pimp.gif
SMH
smh.gif

Didn't realize this was going to be a international release even more reason for me not to cop

you know how much this pack is going to be buying it overseas
sick.gif

Your better off buying the white VR's 6 and calling it a day which is what am doing

Plus there is so much other good stuff coming out why go though all the trouble to cop this just not worth it especially with the suede 

Man jordan Brand messed up big time with this
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom