AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

i don't get why a great shoe never retroed like the wht 6
would drop internationally so a bunch of cats that are on the tip of US culture
can front like they know

Originally Posted by stc153393

my man @ champs says there getting them....so how is it only an international?
I don't know what people on here are basing their assumptions on these being international only at this stage...

akidnamedmarcus wrote:
23RAKIM45 wrote:
Zero 0123 wrote:
the Infrared Pack is confirmed in Korea and China

Add Australia to the list too.

confirmed what? a pack full of nothing?
Nah kid
There's definitely something.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I don't know what people on here are basing their assumptions on these being international only at this stage...
Yeah, they aren't international only confirmed. They are just confirmed in international countries so far. They might very well release here too. Now the US release has not been confirmed at all yet.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Yeah, they aren't international only confirmed. They are just confirmed in international countries so far. They might very well release here too. Now the US release has not been confirmed at all yet.
Don't Forget Canada!!!

Doesnt look like ill be coppin these anymore
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i don't get why a great shoe never retroed like the wht 6
would drop internationally so a bunch of cats that are on the tip of US culture
can front like they know
SO MUCH TRUTH IN THIS STATEMENT...I LAUGH EVERYTIME IM ABROAD

ANYWAY IF THEY ARE INTERNATIONAL ONLY I'LL BE TAKING THAT 4 HOUR TRIP FROM CLEVELAND TO TORONTO TO GRAB A PAIR AND GET MY EX IN TORONTO TO GRAB A SECOND LOL

They're basically the horrible retro's that were just released just with infrared instead. Still going to get a pack just to have, especially since I'll be getting them off Swoosh.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They're basically the horrible retro's that were just released just with infrared instead. Still going to get a pack just to have, especially since I'll be getting them off Swoosh.
if you think they are horrible why would you waste your money? you must be mad rich or mad stupid, which one is it?

Originally Posted by homer420

if you think they are horrible why would you waste your money? you must be mad rich or mad stupid, which one is it? 
IF they show up on swoosh that means hes getting 40% off. He would probably buy at least 2 packs, sell 1 for at least retail, and keep a pack for either free or very cheap.

and IF he decides he really doesnt like the pack, he can sell it down the line and STILL make money.

These are straight. I'd prefer nubuck for these too but I'll admit that I also like the jet black suede; it's not bad and actually close to nubuck in that it's not that lengthy of a suede; copped the black/varsity reds and I like em.

INFAREDS !!!!!!!!!! I need those and I hope they do drop the pack in june cause I didn't cop the varsity reds cause I had a feeling they were dropping these.

Originally Posted by bigj505

IF they show up on swoosh that means hes getting 40% off. He would probably buy at least 2 packs, sell 1 for at least retail, and keep a pack for either free or very cheap.

and IF he decides he really doesnt like the pack, he can sell it down the line and STILL make money.

what's swoosh and how do you get it ?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by bigj505

what's swoosh and how do you get it ?

Get a job at a Nike store I believe

Nubuck or suede, it doesnt even matter at this point. They really insulted me as a customer and Im not going to patronize *%$# from JB.

I not falling for the hype like these lil kids who come in here typing "THESE A HOT SHOE!" or "FIIIIIREE" or "IM GETTIN THESE CAUSE IM A SUCKER AND DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEND MY MONEY WISELY"

I dont give a damn about JB anymore. Im going to make it clear enough to the point where the lames follow up and stop buying jordans so in time the company dies and all those suckers lose thier jobs.

I hope JB goes down as bad as Enron.

Buying Jordans = LAME nowadays. Its 2010. If you buy jordans, your buying crap. Its not the same anymore. Nobody buys jordans. Go to your local store, all the jordans sitting there.

actually you wont be getting anything off swoosh, since its international relese only!

Back
Top Bottom