AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by bigj505

who will really know the difference between the vr and the infras when they are on your feet?
not saying i completely disagree with your logic, but to me shoes have never been about what other people think whats on my feet. its more personal satisfaction. as far as the pack goes, i might just end up getting the white vrs 

Well it's David Copperfield for me!!!
pimp.gif
To each his own.
pimp.gif

no cop they look worse together...i will just get the hite & v.red & grab some black & vreds on a disco later

Oh man even the white ones look WEAK.
That sucks that JB couldn't even pull a CDP on us, and have atleast one good shoe.
Gotta give them credit though, joes are gonna buy this crap.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I cant believe sheep are buying into this. Its the same shoe as the Varsity Red VIs coming out in June, but just a lighter shade of red and no colored air pocket. JB could have at least made the lacelock red.

This is the LAZIEST effort Ive ever seen from Jordan Brand. Taking two shoes theyve already released shortly before, repaint them, and expect people to buy like JB is doing them a favor. They need to remember that old saying "Just because you pour syrup on turds dont make them pancakes".

Yes, but if you like the infrared color better, I don't see the problem. At least we will get the option to choose which one we want more. Yes it is silly to release all 4 shoes which are so similar, but it's not like anyone is forcing us to buy all 4. Buying this pack is no different than anyone buying both of the varsity red 6s separately.

i'll cop this pack if it's an easy cop.

but i'm prolly just gonna cop the VR whites thru my footaction discount and call it a day.

i wish at least one of these white VI's had a red lacelock instead of black tho.

This is disappointing. They are basically releasing the same shoes twice with a slight difference in the shade of red.  I was hoping the
infrared package was going to have better quality but it looks the same.  Since it isn't, I don't think this is such a big deal that everyone
is/will make it out to be. The only thing this pack has going for it is the term "infrared."  Without better quality, I'll take the varsity reds
instead.  At least that red matches something unlike the pinkish infrared.  I just don't understand why they would release such similar
shoes, and in the same year nonetheless.

Oh my... i never owned a pair of the og white/infra's...

but this time around, maybe i'm just old for the ostentatiousness...

having infra over white makes that shoe in particular... look like a feminine sneaker.

White/varsity reds... here i come.

To be honest i think the bulls 6's look better

These White infrareds look pink and very similar to the white VR's 6

Good luck to dudes trying to cop

I going to still cop the Bulls and call it a day

So is there going to be a pack for both these shoes ?

Or just the white/red pair will be sold by its self ?

I dont need 2 pairs of black/red 6's

Can someone answer with out looking at all these useless posts ?

I knew this would happen. I didn't read all of the posts, but I skimmed enough to know that people are complaining about the infrareds already. Smh. Like I said earlier in this post, what's the difference? The way they made the varsity reds, and looking at the infrared for both colorways, there isn't much difference. You have to be close up on the shoe with a flashlight to see that it is one shade lighter. I'm satisfied with the varsity red color and when I think of it, that should have been the original color anyway (I don't recall the Bulls playing in infrared uniforms, lol). Anyway, this forum is showing it's true colors. Oh well JB, you damned if you do, damned if you don't. For all those complaining, I hope this package is scrapped so everyone can shut up either way. Peace.....

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There has been no solid information nor confirmation from any official sources (neither on or off the record) that this pack will drop together in a two shoe box. I've been saying this from the start, but no one seems to be taking the information on board.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I wouldn't bet against the white and black infrared's being in one package considering there is a style number in the Nike system listen as the Air Jordan 6 infrared pack.

^ That's it dtb00201 mate, don't bet against it, but also be prepared for them dropping as separate shoes. Anything's possible at this stage.

I could careless about what others say. I like infrared better than varsity red. I've owned both og pairs of the VI, and I must say this is a pack im going to get no matter what. If I have enough money when marquessole gets their pair, I'm gonna order from them.

That's going to be hilarious walking into footlocker and seeing all 4 of these next to each other on the wall if these are indeed a US release.

Wow, same exact shoe with a diff shade or red. People are actually going to buy into these if they release in the U.S.?

Of course, if these were made of durabuck, understandable.

i dont kno y but even the white isn't lookin too appealin to me, maybe i just need to see better quality pics, cause i doubt i'll be able to see them in person unless i buy them

I can't believe people will this crap. You have the same exact black shoe in stores right now!! But it's cool tho because when all the JB tools buy into this fake looking infrared pack, I'll be buying the varsity reds lookin just as fly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom