AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Well...you seen it here first people.
pimp.gif

^^ Pretty nice, but infrared inside the air unit should have been white inside, like the black pair.
These are samples though. The actual release may still be different.

Originally Posted by jpena0306

wow someone confirm these....cuz those are fireee if these are the real ones

they're samples homie, might be different then the joints that drop on release date.
That leather is lookin a little cheap though..., other than that, they're good money
pimp.gif

Call me crazy but based on the pics I actually like the 2010 White/Varsity-red over the 2010 White/Infrared
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

Are these the pictures of the White/Infared VI's that we've all been waiting to surface? These definitely seem real to me!

NOW these " SAMPLE " WHITE INFRARED VIs ill take FOR SURE.
pimp.gif

If this pack does drop, Ill be in it for the WHITE joints.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by sincere

Are these the pictures of the White/Infared VI's that we've all been waiting to surface? These definitely seem real to me!

NOW these " SAMPLE " WHITE INFRARED VIs ill take FOR SURE.
pimp.gif

If this pack does drop, Ill be in it for the WHITE joints.
damn those are perfect
smh.gif
pimp.gif

now da question is can i swallow da bitter pill of da disgraced black infrareds?
ohwell.gif
...right now its a no.

so since these are coming out and i was wrong

why did the release the other VIs ?

Edit these better be a CDP type of release , i dont want to go through hell to buy this pack , them white infrareds are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont even know why the did the black based joints like that , all it is a suede VI with infrared instead of VR .

Originally Posted by flappy188

instead of calling that infrared, they should call it hot pink, or neon pink!!!

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
I didn't know JB was going to make a breast cancer awareness VI. ..the hell?

SMH AT YOU TWO ITS NOT PINK THATS REAL INFRARED THE RED ON THE BLACK "INFRARED" 6s isnt

Obviously the white base is going to bring out the brightness of the infrared.

Some people will $*@#$ no matter what.

Unbelieveable.

The white looks really good. But because of the black ones I'm going to pass on the back...cop white varsity and be happy. Thank you for saving me some money JB by messing up the black infrareds.

Although to be honest the only thing that would have made me buy the pack would have been 3m backing on the blacks. That would never happen i know but i love that look.

you guys are overreacting.

the infrared is the same on both shoes but the black base makes the infrared look off compared to the white base.

my grails are finally retroing. if they release in the US i should be able to hold it down for NT and myself.

i honestly cant understand the hype from an economical standpoint.
they are pretty close to the black/varsity reds and the white/varsity reds, which can be had for a discount, yet far enough off from the OGs that they shouldnt satisfy the true collector, especially for the price point.
1 black/vr (75 - 120) + 1 white/vr (75 - 120) = 150 - 240 for the pack
1 infra pack = 310 and if international only at least 400.

just arent different enough to make sense to me money wise.

who will really know the difference between the vr and the infras when they are on your feet?

Back
Top Bottom