AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

David Copperfield X 2
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Zero 0123 wrote:

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Did anyone else notice that the White/Infared pair had a VR Heel Loop? I played this back a few times and noticed it. Marker fail FTL. This SneakGeekz guy is such a tool man...

eek.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I just watched it again and wow what a fail..

is anyone a member of Sneak Geekz website???

Just wondering what his big secrets are?

If people are getting these this early they cant be that limited...but damn...I wish they wopuld have purchased some better leather for the VRs and these...suede look throws both off a bit IMO

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

is anyone a member of Sneak Geekz website???

Just wondering what his big secrets are?

If people are getting these this early they cant be that limited...but damn...I wish they wopuld have purchased some better leather for the VRs and these...suede look throws both off a bit IMO

It's not really a big secret. You just put out the extra $$$ and you can get any sample pair early. That Chinese dude always hits my PM box with offers on a bunch of shoes. IMO, not worth it to have a defective sample pair for a lot of money a couple months early. I'd rather wait for release for the CORRECT pair that is at retail/discount price point.

That Sneak Geeks video was funny, in addition to the varsity red heel tab, the paint job looked poor on the black pair.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

roll.gif
Zero 0123 wrote:

Did anyone else notice that the White/Infared pair had a VR Heel Loop? I played this back a few times and noticed it. Marker fail FTL. This SneakGeekz guy is such a tool man...

��
eek.gif
���
eyes.gif
����
laugh.gif

Well i got a free pair of kicks from this dude
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

This is not gonna be a fun release if they do release here time to dust off the camping gear

Agree homie.

Only time will tell.

so my question again with out going throught 100's of worthless post's is

are both these 6's releasing in a silly pack i dont want or need another black/red 6 or just the white/red 6's will release by them-self ?

can anyone answer this question ?

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

roll.gif
Zero 0123 wrote:

��
eek.gif
���
eyes.gif
����
laugh.gif

Well i got a free pair of kicks from this dude
smokin.gif

��

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude iz sooo lame!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are both these 6's releasing in a silly pack i dont want or need another black/red 6 or just the white/red 6's will release by them-self ?

ohwell.gif

btw that dude is such a lame..i usually watch his vids to laugh

that is funny sneakgeeks is busted with his fake infrareds.

I used to like his videos before he became all hollywood.  He was just a guy getting into shoes and had some "passion" now he is totally a tool and his videos ANNOY me. HE IS NOT REVIEWING +%%!  %!@? There is no semblance of ANY review or critique in any of his videos.  He opens them, oohs and ahhs over them and its over. Nothing of value....pretty sad.

JB is gonna lose the big piece of market if they do the internationa release.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sell AJ 3 TB 2010 size 10 $230 shipped. AJ 5 Grape size 9.5, $280 shipped (slightly yellow at sole )

Originally Posted by AsianImage

that is funny sneakgeeks is busted with his fake infrareds.

I used to like his videos before he became all hollywood.  He was just a guy getting into shoes and had some "passion" now he is totally a tool and his videos ANNOY me. HE IS NOT REVIEWING +%%!  %!@? There is no semblance of ANY review or critique in any of his videos.  He opens them, oohs and ahhs over them and its over. Nothing of value....pretty sad.

Tell em why you mad son

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thread title says it all.

Some guy asked Niketown Chi on facebook if they were going to have them and they said June 2010. Who knows if it's an international release only?

Back
Top Bottom