AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

In that video, it looks like he has the new black infrareds but white varsity red. Anybody else agree? I think the differences between the varsity red and infrared colours is so slight that it is messing with my eyes.

Also, he claims international release but then states a box price of $310. Why would there be a box price if they aren't coming to the US? I am assuming that the $310 is US because they will be at least $400 retail in Canada and who knows what they will be in euros, pesos, yen etc...

White/infrared vi 1990      and        white/infrared vi 2010  !!!    AWESOME !!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

White/Varsity Reds + that marker = White/Infrareds. It's that easy folks.

yeah but you still have a gay +%% varsity red air pocket

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Did anyone else notice that the White/Infared pair had a VR Heel Loop? I played this back a few times and noticed it. Marker fail FTL. This SneakGeekz guy is such a tool man...

I was really excited about this release, but JB ruined it with the suede.  This is just the varsity reds all over again.  Big deal!

hahaha i laughed so hard when i seen these releasing because everyone was like "its just a rumor, dont believe it." Now look, there releasing and now everyone likes i'll stick with my varsity reds. I would take an OG color way over varsity reds anyday. I just wanna see how the box is gonna look. So yess i am definitely copping these.

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

hahaha i laughed so hard when i seen these releasing because everyone was like "its just a rumor, dont believe it." Now look, there releasing and now everyone likes i'll stick with my varsity reds. I would take an OG color way over varsity reds anyday. I just wanna see how the box is gonna look. So yess i am definitely copping these.
I hate to burst your bubble, but it's because they saw the blacks were in the same suede as the varsity reds and not durabuck.

Back
Top Bottom