AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

i hope this pack isnt like the dmp 6/11
or da 5's pack-limited to mens sizes only
jb needs to show some love to the lady sneakerheads

Although im not interested, something tells me this pack will only see the light of day overseas only. I guess JB feels as if they need to share the wealth with our fellow oversea shoeheads 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure these will drop everywhere. If these are an Asia only release I'm officially done buying Jordans forever, I'd just be so heated that they're playing games with us like that.

Now we just need the september blues. hell, make it a pack and drop a black/royal pair with them.

yo i honestly can't wait for these! i was just rockin my VI black/v.red today n i get a compliment on these shoes from random people every time i wear them. they look soo hot, i can't wait for this pack to drop so i can get me a DS pair of infareds =]] ill just rock my black/vred when i wanna wear the blacks so i can keep the black infa DS...and those white VI's are sooooooooo gully its not even a joke.

At least make these a international release, not just Asia only, so I could have a chance of coppin them while I'm in Mexico, smh.

Originally Posted by taivan

canada'z gettin em, australia'z gettin em... ionthink it will be a asia only
Where did you hear that?!?!?! If so I'm going to pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

since when did JB change INFARED to INFRARED? is it cuz most people started saying it with an R or what?

3f026d94d62ca902b49b0f26c844d869f36d409e.jpg

and now...
eab26514c32339e8b7bb6727e10b7d769308733e.jpg

They were spelling it wrong from the jump. They just finally used the corrected word. I've been saying this for a minute lol

Rolaholic wrote:
taivan wrote:
Where did you hear that?!?!?! If so I'm going to pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I believe a footlocker in Canada confirmed they were receiving pairs. it was posted many pages back.

I don't think these will be an international release only since NT'ers are saying that their local FTL, FL, FA, etc. have confirmed they are getting these.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by taivan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
From da manager at my local footlocker (calgary).

These will release in the UNITED STATES too. This is guaranteed. I have rock hard solid connects and they're all getting them. Already ordered.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

i dont care if these are an arctic circle release only. copped x 2.

that's cool and all but i'm not paying $500+ for some shoes.  if these are asia only or impossible to get in the states i don't even bother.  jb has become a joke, not getting j's doesn't really bother me anymore.  the kobe line is legit, easier to get and better quality shoes.

I'm just waiting for stores to get them in the states... if not I'm flying to Taiwan!

Back
Top Bottom