AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

since when did JB change INFARED to INFRARED? is it cuz most people started saying it with an R or what?

3f026d94d62ca902b49b0f26c844d869f36d409e.jpg

and now...
eab26514c32339e8b7bb6727e10b7d769308733e.jpg

Originally Posted by Daver

since when did JB change INFARED to INFRARED? is it cuz most people started saying it with an R or what?

3f026d94d62ca902b49b0f26c844d869f36d409e.jpg

and now...
eab26514c32339e8b7bb6727e10b7d769308733e.jpg

Possibly reasoning could be typo on the label. If I remember correctly the spacejams had a typo in 2000 but I'm not sure b.c I'm a youngin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I would sell/trade my Space Jam's and CDP's for these! Infrareds are my GRAILS.

Especially the WHITE INFRARED.
pimp.gif

I'm not saying your love for the infrareds is not true but/
it always seemed like the white infrared never got the same love as the black.  I think the white pair is getting more love now b.c the black pair has suede.

bingo....

black infrareds were da flagship colorway, now that they fumbled those we gotta embrace da only OG color left in da pack that was done right.

correct

I thought it was just me. The white infrared are my grail of grails. Now everyone sees the light b.c the shoe next to it is a little lackluster. Oh well *kanye shrug*

If you ask me all the people in here copping just for the white pair is dumb plain and simple your going to spend $310 for one pair of kicks smh

The black pairs looks so horrible there the only reason i am staying away from this pack

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

If you ask me all the people in here copping just for the white pair is dumb plain and simple your going to spend $310 for one pair of kicks smh

The black pairs looks so horrible there the only reason i am staying away from this pack
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You want a cookie? No one asked you. You act like it's that easy to get a pack...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You want a cookie? No one asked you. You act like it's that easy to get a pack...
He's just mad because he could only afford to settle for the VR 6's colored with his little marker.
I mean, think about it, if they're both the same minus the color why wouldn't I get the one with the better looking color?

everybody who tries to downplay this pack is just making excuses to justify not getting it.. if i have access to this pack at a reasonable price i would cop with the quickness.. but i probably wont be able to get this for a decent price so imma just have to get the varsitys

Originally Posted by n1rb

everybody who tries to downplay this pack is just making excuses to justify not getting it.. if i have access to this pack at a reasonable price i would cop with the quickness.. but i probably wont be able to get this for a decent price so imma just have to get the varsitys

QFT

Back
Top Bottom