AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Guys its official undegroundsoles.com posted this pack will be a US release. I called my local spot and the manager comfirmed that they are getting them but he noted that they will be very limited like 12 pairs for his store and he told me that they are not even in his catalog they are a special premium limited release only for JB accounts that are in perfect standing that's why when the motorsports 6 released most stores didn't even know what I was talking about because JB sent special emails to select accounts notifying them of shipment dates the rep had to come to your store and show you pics form company manifest DAM JB KEEPIN A *%%*! BROKE A THIS YEAR

Guys its official undegroundsoles.com posted this pack will be a US release. I called my local spot and the manager comfirmed that they are getting them but he noted that they will be very limited like 12 pairs for his store and he told me that they are not even in his catalog they are a special premium limited release only for JB accounts that are in perfect standing that's why when the motorsports 6 released most stores didn't even know what I was talking about because JB sent special emails to select accounts notifying them of shipment dates the rep had to come to your store and show you pics form company manifest DAM JB KEEPIN A $%#@@ BROKE A THIS YEAR

Guys its official undegroundsoles.com posted this pack will be a US release. I called my local spot and the manager comfirmed that they are getting them but he noted that they will be very limited like 12 pairs for his store and he told me that they are not even in his catalog they are a special premium limited release only for JB accounts that are in perfect standing that's why when the motorsports 6 released most stores didn't even know what I was talking about because JB sent special emails to select accounts notifying them of shipment dates the rep had to come to your store and show you pics form company manifest DAM JB KEEPIN A %!#!$ BROKE A THIS YEAR

So we got 2 dudes confirming that their local spot is getting them and and the big homie SP is going to have them too.

Has any other ppl out there got word on your spots getting them here in the states ???

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

Guys its official undegroundsoles.com posted this pack will be a US release. I called my local spot and the manager comfirmed that they are getting them but he noted that they will be very limited like 12 pairs for his store and he told me that they are not even in his catalog they are a special premium limited release only for JB accounts that are in perfect standing that's why when the motorsports 6 released most stores didn't even know what I was talking about because JB sent special emails to select accounts notifying them of shipment dates the rep had to come to your store and show you pics form company manifest DAM JB KEEPIN A %!#!$ BROKE A THIS YEAR

Oh boy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by micheal623

So this is actually going to happen! My question to everyone now is, when and where? I wanna be part of it.
well well...mister "nah this pack is fake/not happening" finally came around....
grin.gif
Well it isn't confirmed yet and there hasn't been any actual pics of these from JB.
no wonder people had a headache back in january....cats BEEEEEN had da serial number for em which was pretty much money in da bank that there were droppin

and people refused to believe (which is stupid considering da OG NTer EKIN702 dropped WAY less info and it was considered rock solid) now that there's a damn

box and label you still got jokers thinking they still not dropping?
laugh.gif
..fams they dropping..thats it.
O.K. you're not obviously not paying attention. That pic doesn't mean they're confirmed. Has Jordan Brand confirmed them yet or sent actual pictures?
No.
WOW
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I'm anticipating these as much as the next man but I'm just saying that these aren't confirmed.

Have you not seen page 1?????
grin.gif

legod r u serious?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

damn i haven't been on NT in a while.. we have pics!!! pass not feeling the black pair
frown.gif

gonna see if i can scoop the white pair alone ..try

yea I agree

Originally Posted by garyd10808

So still nobody knows if us will get this release?
maybe u should read the last few pages. or even the top of this page to get a clearer idea of your question.

I know of one spot by me that is definitely getting them. YEAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDDDDY. Its OFFICIAL! undergroundsoles.com confirmed the US release as well. Just not Date.

Ive been lurking this thread for too long. good to hear these are confirmed for US release
pimp.gif

Im pretty sure an NTer said a couple months back that these would be hitting the Us,he particuarly stated Niketowns will in June. guess people should have listened instead of thrown stones at him. but then again,its NT (particulary the jordan forum)
smh.gif

pack will be copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

Stores in Little Rock and New Orleans have confirmed.

Right now I'm waiting to hear back from my guy in New Orleans, he said his rep hasn't told him yes or no yet, but he's gotten everything that's come out lately (short of the bin 23s) so hopefully I'll know by next week that I'm getting these for sure.

Back
Top Bottom