AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

sounds like there coming to the US
pimp.gif

I really wish the black pair was durabuck. I don't know if I can see myself getting this pack. I'm still on the fence.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

Guys its official undegroundsoles.com posted this pack will be a US release. I called my local spot and the manager comfirmed that they are getting them but he noted that they will be very limited like 12 pairs for his store and he told me that they are not even in his catalog they are a special premium limited release only for JB accounts that are in perfect standing that's why when the motorsports 6 released most stores didn't even know what I was talking about because JB sent special emails to select accounts notifying them of shipment dates the rep had to come to your store and show you pics form company manifest DAM JB KEEPIN A %!#!$ BROKE A THIS YEAR

Oh boy.
ohwell.gif

Carbon, you are right with this one. But I will say more along the lines of the stores that got the original DMP pack, will get these.

I'm sure HOH and top tier FTL's and FL's. But you might want to confirm with your local spot for sure.

If I did not get the Varsity Red VI's, I would grab these.

The hype for this pack will surpass ANY shoe released in the past 5 years, guaranteed.........

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

Stores in Little Rock and New Orleans have confirmed.
Awwww MAN! the NO gettin' them too!!!? dudes betta make sure they got 1 of two things: heat and/or crew! 
laugh.gif

Well rk2004 ur ryt I always comfirm with my local
spot as
the release approaches routine visits, calls etc. But
dam my local is highly reliable I mean my closet has
straight fire from this spot
But I definitely get your point and yes the hype will be crazy depends on your area though

Iv heard these are out in Asia, at least on display or in stockrooms, is there any way someone could get us some more photos of pairs that have been released out in the packaging, even some cell phone pics would be nice, sometimes the shoes look a little different when you see the real thing and not these early photos. Any one on here in Asia or know anyone where these have dropped in Asia to get us some more pics? Would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

The hype for this pack will surpass ANY shoe released in the past 5 years, guaranteed.........

not so sure about that. people camped out a full week ahead of the release date for yeezys...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

not so sure about that. people camped out a full week ahead of the release date for yeezys...
i think the yeezys will still be ahead of these.  

EXACTLY. What is this guy talking about. 

Hah, see in the end it all comes down to being patient when it comes to release info, pics, etc.

The same people that have flooded this thread from day dot whining about there being a style number, but no pictures, then pictures, but no release information are now going to be scrambling to secure a pack after believing their own made up information about this pack not dropping in the mainland United States. I mean where did that RUMOR begin anyway?! I swear it was made up in this very thread just because people could see that slowly other territories were confirming the release yet USA spots were still yet to confirm.

There's a lesson to be learnt here people:

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU COMMENT!

Just checked out the update, I'm speculating Active Athlete shieks galleria.....or house of hoop houston?

As soon as people see how limited these are, the camping will begin.

The Yeezy's were only sought after by teenagers, and die hard Yeezy fans. Those same people, plus new sneakerheads, and Jordan collectors
will make it that much harder to get these.

Time will tell......

DEFINITE U.S. RELEASE. JUST CONFIRMED TWO SPOTS IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA ARE GETTING THESE. I CAN REST EASY NOW. NO PROBLEM FOR ME TO COP TWO PACKS FOR RETAIL.

just by saying "As soon as people see how limited these are, the camping will begin.," you have caused to lines to being at NTNY, HOH and other stores here in NY. see what you did
smh.gif
laugh.gif

what are #s looking like? If stores are already confirming size runs, I assume these would be widely available, not GR #s, but enough to go around...i hope

need to secure a pair
pimp.gif

ooooohhhhh.... snaaaap...

@%++ just got real, bro...

i hope they dont kill on the price...

w/ no stuff like $350 before taxes...

but you know how some cats gonna be..

"i got the black/reds... they the same thing"....

and i'ma be like...

"naw..."... lol...

damn june is going to cost me at least a stack when it comes to kicks. i really want 2 of these packs but 1 will be just fine. i guess im going to pass on the v/red 6's and hopefully grab 2 of these. i might have to pass on the blk/red foams that come out the same day so i can get 2 of these. man these look so
pimp.gif
yall think there will be a us online release also

Back
Top Bottom