AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

It's really pissing me off! "US release? International only?"

My boss/owner says we may get these or we may not. I just hope we do, because I need to start saving a lot of money.

These are a MUST for me, because of the White/Infrared pair and it's my last JB purchase.

Just need to get the White/Infrared and I'm pretty much set.

pack looks
pimp.gif

nice to see your OG name back on here william, but i prefer the name "mr niketalk"...
laugh.gif

definitely coppin' this pack, as many as i can get my hands on.

the lack of durabuck really doesn't bother me...

The BLACK air pockets on the varsity's is what sold me on the notion of waiting for a pack.

I just like the White ones, so it's between the white ones or the BIN IX, but I ain't buying the hype I just probably settle for the Bulls VI or BIN IX.

^^^^wonders how many people will be confused on whether to open their infrareds from their packages or not lol?!?!?

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

^^^^wonders how many people will be confused on whether to open their infrareds from their packages or not lol?!?!?

oh man I didnt even think about that! I'm definitely gonna try to cop and might think of reselling. But I know im gonna have to rip them open right away haha there goes my chance at reselling
roll.gif

Wow look at that, dont think i will be able to bring myself to opening the packaging. WOW JB has evolved........Now i am definitely in love.....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

listen.... its totally fine if people wanna buy this package... people like whatever they want so its what ever.... you got both varsity reds?.... drop 310 on a pack that has the same shoes in it only in infrared... you don't have either varsity reds? go for it regardless

all i know is that im not wasting 310 on a package... im only gettin the white/infrared

I agree with it being crazy to have all 4. Or even 3 in my opinion since they're the same shoes.

GUESS IM CRAZY LOL. I LIKE VARSITY RED AND INFRARED. WILL BE COPPING ALL FOUR.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, WITH THE SHOES BEING SEALED IN THAT PLASTIC, THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE AS TO RECEIVING YOUR SHOES WITH SUPER ICY SOLES.

ALSO, I WOULDNT RECOMMENDING STORING THEM SEALED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. ME PERSONALLY, ILL BE TAKING MY PAIRS OUT OF THE BAGS IMMEDIATELY.

We'll I passed on the varsity reds for speculation of this pack...$310 and I'm prolly going to just rock the white ones right now the most...or I can just try and find a pair of white cement IV's from 99. Who is doing pre-orders for these in Houston? Camping out for these will be unbearable.....and NDC? FORGET IT!!!

Still not sure about copping these.. Im just saving up for all the foamposite releases. All I know is that its gonna be hell to get these

Just spoke to the manager @ Footaction & he said everyone should get them. His Footaction is, but he said he'll know more in a couple of weeks.

The updated pics in this thread, are the same pics Sneakerfiles.com has posted, no?  
On that site, they clearly state more than once, that the white based CW, is Varsity Red, and not Inf'.
W/lighting, cameras, PC quality/monitor quality, not even sure what I'm lookin'at anymore.

Surprised to see that no one has mentioned this yet, considering so many heads want the White Inf', over the Black out of that pack.

We've all seen the videos, I'd imagine. There's obviously a white Inf', but why does it say/appear to be Varsity on the white based CW in the pack?
What's in the pack vs what's droppin'separate, far as the white joint in this pack? Inf' or varsity?

infrared will be the most hyped up release of the year followed by the cool grey 11's.

Im personally willing to camp out as long as I have to to get these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

The updated pics in this thread, are the same pics Sneakerfiles.com has posted, no?  
On that site, they clearly state more than once, that the white based CW, is Varsity Red, and not Inf'.
W/lighting, cameras, PC quality/monitor quality, not even sure what I'm lookin'at anymore.

Surprised to see that no one has mentioned this yet, considering so many heads want the White Inf', over the Black out of that pack.

We've all seen the videos, I'd imagine. There's obviously a white Inf', but why does it say/appear to be Varsity on the white based CW in the pack?
What's in the pack vs what's droppin'separate, far as the white joint in this pack? Inf' or varsity?
Are you serious?!
P1040580.sized.jpg

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

PLENTY OF NEW PICS OF THE PACK AND PACKAGING INCLUDED THE BOX HAVE JUST BEEN POSTED TO WWW.THESHOEGAME.COM ENJOY AND THANK YA BOY FOR THE QUICK INFO.
roll.gif

Thank who for what?!

Those same pics were posted in this thread almost 2 days ago and as for the Shoegame and their "info", they speculate more then anything else.

Seriously, don't waste your time, because there's more info on the release of this pack in the last 5 pages of this thread then on that site. *smh*

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

listen.... its totally fine if people wanna buy this package... people like whatever they want so its what ever.... you got both varsity reds?.... drop 310 on a pack that has the same shoes in it only in infrared... you don't have either varsity reds? go for it regardless

all i know is that im not wasting 310 on a package... im only gettin the white/infrared

I agree with it being crazy to have all 4. Or even 3 in my opinion since they're the same shoes.

GUESS IM CRAZY LOL. I LIKE VARSITY RED AND INFRARED. WILL BE COPPING ALL FOUR.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, WITH THE SHOES BEING SEALED IN THAT PLASTIC, THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE AS TO RECEIVING YOUR SHOES WITH SUPER ICY SOLES.

ALSO, I WOULDNT RECOMMENDING STORING THEM SEALED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. ME PERSONALLY, ILL BE TAKING MY PAIRS OUT OF THE BAGS IMMEDIATELY.

Same here g i will be copping all 4 but i will be selling my black/infrared pair cuz IMO that's not how the black infrared should look like so i'll just continue my search for a pair of 2000's. But i feel u on the whole taking them out immediately cuz i've been all paranoid ever since i saw the pictures of those shoes crumbling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by 23thakid

My local connect is bein shady wit this pack and I've been a loyal customer. Smdh. Anybody know any connects in Dallas/Fort Worth where I can get these?

Big Mikes
410 East Wheatland Road
Duncanville, TX 75116-4829
(972) 780-9992
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (972) 780-9992      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

and 
Sports Sole in Dallas:

3207 West Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 654-9522
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (214) 654-9522      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Also DKs Foot & Casual - Arlington location for sure
1000 West Arkansas Lane
Arlington, TX 76013-6308
(817) 860-1500
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (817) 860-1500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

-------------------------------------

You think theyll ship?

Unfortunately not. They are definitely mom & pops shops...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

AirFresh23Js wrote:

PLENTY OF NEW PICS OF THE PACK AND PACKAGING INICLUDED THE BOX HAVE JUST BEEN POSTED TO WWW.THESHOEGAME.COM ENJOY AND THANK YA BOY FOR THE QUICK INFO.
roll.gif

Thank who for what?!

Those same pics were posted in this thread almost 2 days ago and as for the Shoegame and their "info", they speculate more then anything else.

Seriously, don't waste your time, because there's more info on the release of this pack in the last 5 pages of this thread then on that site. *smh*

I would 100% cosign that...this thread (being feed from HK's site) is really pumping out the info..including the pen trick which sneakernews stole and didn't give props to it's source.....

In terms of being purely speculative...we can't confirm nor deny until JB makes it offical..which still has not happened...(there's alot happening behind the scenes with this) Confirmation should be comingsoon..

so is this pack an Asia exclusive? If so this is the reason I can't do JB anymore
smh.gif
All the good quality releases get this Asia/ international tramp stamp put on it
indifferent.gif
. Instead of people getting kicks for retail you have to pay some blood sucking   leach over $100 buck over retail. I hope JB don't do this international crap to the CG 11's later this year. Sorry for the rant/venting.

Has there been a US release date yet. That's the only way I would pick this package up. This is definitely worth US retail.

Back
Top Bottom