AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Couple of spots in LA already got confirmation on the infa packs.Got my pack on lock. RareAirBreeds2 value will sky rocket they willb worth about 5,000 US Dollars lmao..........

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

f __ K a jordan package
exactly
all i really want is the white/red 6's
i dont know why the black/red 6's are being released again 

6 months later 

it would have been better off not releasing them at the start of the year if this was going to happen  

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Third how can their possibly be speculation on pictures i dont care if you think theshoegame.com is a speculation site. They are just more pics that are not in this thread not speculation.
That's not what I was referring to buddy.

Just look at their sub heading for their story. 

Loads of stores have now confirmed a US release yet they still are causing confusion with their "info" about the release.

What was the point of even posting anything except the pictures?

That's the point I was trying to make.

There's more knowledge being dropped in here on a daily basis then all the sneaker blogs combined and that's why I've stuck around since 2003 and hence, like someone else mentioned, so many of these "news" websites cut and paste a lot of stuff from these very pages.

I'm not going to front though, all the pics on the first page are from here and there, but it's enough work just updating it let alone naming the sources of each and every picture. The URLs should be ebough and at the end of the day if heads aren't going to water mark or tag their pics, especially early photos of a release of this calibre, then that's their problem...

Originally Posted by wrukus

f __ K a jordan package
exactly
all i really want is the white/red 6's
i dont know why the black/red 6's are being released again 

6 months later 

it would have been better off not releasing them at the start of the year if this was going to happen  

Or making the Black/V Red, Black/ Sports/September Blue
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nice to see your OG name back on here william, but i prefer the name "mr niketalk"...
laugh.gif

definitely coppin' this pack, as many as i can get my hands on.

the lack of durabuck really doesn't bother me...
Oh you gonna buy 8 pairs and flip them?

Originally Posted by micheal623

so looking at the pics, are the duabuck or suede? either way these look way better than my vr vi's.

if u don't  mind me asking how did you make your avatar ?
nerd.gif

smh at resellers continuing to come in here and flat out lie or swear by made up information to up their prices. one day it's saying a shoe is super limited, the next day it's saying a shoe is an international release. this has become the most unreliable site for info. anyway, glad to see people got exposed and even more happy this pack is coming to the U.S.

don't want the package but am willing to wait and just buy the white infrareds 6s if and when resellers decide to split the pack.

but lol at the naysayers that refused to believe that this pack was releasing. Now they can't wait to cop. Or they try to force feed themselves to believe that the varsity red color looks better than infrared on this shoe. And the rest gets a marker to make their varsity reds, infrared. Y'all are too funny. I'll always wonder if this pack never existed, would people still use that marker on their blk red 6s.

@ hater lugar: maybe...

well my footaction connect can't confirm yet, but most likely he's getting them, which means my size will be held for me, no camping, no line, nothing... and i'll likely get 'em for the 30% off...

and i got a homie in singapore copping for me...

but just in case i just preordered from rmk. but they wanted an extra $10.00 to double box? are you serious? so how do they ship them if you don't get the double box?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I just got off the phone with a guy that works at my local FL and he said that the pack might not even be coming out in a pack and they might come out separately and I even told him that there are already pics of the actual box but he said it's not confirmed. and Why is Size 13 the fastest size to sell out? Most people don't have big feet yet they're always the fastest to sell out,is it the quantity? because RMK just sold out the size 13 Infrared pack pre-orders in a matter of minutes
smh.gif

Size 13 sells out for two reasons, they make less of them, they make about the same amount of 9-12 because they're the most common sizes, but less 13s. And because of collectors, MJ wore/wears size 13 (sometimes he wore 13 on one foot, 13.5 on the other foot, but nobody is going to buy 2 pair to make an "MJ pair"), the people that want a pair to collect and not wear, a lot of the time they want MJ's size. Sucks for me, I wear my shoes, but I'm a 13 too.

anybody know where we gettin these in the bay?Finishline don't know if they gettin them. i gotta find who getting these outside of san francisco. like etay or south bay. hep me out if you hear anything my fellow baydestrians

anybody know where we gettin these in the bay?Finishline don't know if they gettin them. i gotta find who getting these outside of san francisco. like etay or south bay. hep me out if you hear anything my fellow baydestrians

just got a conformation from one of my old spots that they are getting them. Just gotta decide if i want em or not.

vmvinc.com is preordering these, for a size 11 they want 500 + 10 if you want to get them double boxed + shipping      
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

@ hater lugar: maybe...

well my footaction connect can't confirm yet, but most likely he's getting them, which means my size will be held for me, no camping, no line, nothing... and i'll likely get 'em for the 30% off...

and i got a homie in singapore copping for me...

but just in case i just preordered from rmk. but they wanted an extra $10.00 to double box? are you serious? so how do they ship them if you don't get the double box?

proto when they don't double box they just wrap the box with tape

Talk to my dude at Foot Locker Canada. He said that the price tag in Canada would be around 450-500 (CAD)... Come on now JB! Look at the current exchange rate! It's $150 more...

Back
Top Bottom