AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^ for real, this would be my first and only pack that I would buy. I missed out on the DMP VI and XI, I have to get on the hunt for this one.

If you think about it, it would probably cost the same for the package as it would had you bought the Black/Var. Red and the White/Var. Red together.
All you're paying is a little bit extra for the bigger box. So why can't I buy this pack since I have the money to do so?

this better not be an asia exclusive like it says on KATC.

there is no reason why we in the US shouldn't get every single Jordan (an american company) release.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

this is why i didnt get the varsity red

6/19

Beat me to it! Just saw the news....First Jordan cop for me since the XXIII's. Man JB sucks that bad these days, HAHAAH! Can't stop me from coppin these though!

Man you people are so stupid your seriously going to go out of your way camping and spending extra just to get this pack

When these are basically the VR's but one shade lighted smh

Donate your money to charities because you clearly don't know what to do with it

MJ got you dudes sprung lol

Anybody else catch this?
From Nikestore's twitter....

148dogp.jpg

http://twitter.com/nikestore

i think this pack contains shoes that are not selling well(the white/black red VI).
JB designed a new packaging, switch the color on the rest of the production and then BOOM...they will sold out LOL

ya know, it's funny how you guys are so sure people slept on the varsity reds because of suede... the majority of JB's market are not hardcore sneakerheads who give a crap about little details ike durabuck vs. suede.

i've had no problem cleaning the suede on my varsity reds, and i know they won't end up all faded and grey like the durabuck version. they can look a little ashy if they get dusty but just take care of 'em, brush 'em off... it's easy.

i just have no beef with the suede over the durabuck, it's not a deal breaker for me...

i'm copping this infrared pack cuz i like the contrast of the brighter infrared with the black and white better than the dulled down varsity red. i'm a professional DJ and make plenty money so it's nothing to me, i've spent way more on other kicks. it's not a gimmick when it's basically the same price as buying the v-reds separately (unless you got a hook up, which i do, and i may be copping at least one infrared pack with the 30% off as well)...

stop trying to tell people how to spend their money, if they like the shoes, got the money, and want to cop, then who cares... just worry about you and what you do/don't like and shut up already...

Originally Posted by DZaster

lmao you people crack me up. Crying over a shade of red. No retro will ever be the EXACT same, whether it be the shade of red, or the material (durabuck or suede). What's funny is, JB doesn't care what you want, and they will still get their money. They are already %+++%*$ you guys over by releasing the EXACT SAME TWO SHOES THEY ALREADY RELEASED!!!

I actually think this is the first time our voices have been heard by JB.Varsity reds obviously didnt sell well due to the shade of red and the material and now in result of that ,there releasing this pack which is pretty cool if you ask me. I was against the varsity reds but if they added nubuck to them blk/infas im all in.This should be a lesson learned by us, if we stop giving into JB BS we can get what we want from them.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

lmao you people crack me up. Crying over a shade of red. No retro will ever be the EXACT same, whether it be the shade of red, or the material (durabuck or suede). What's funny is, JB doesn't care what you want, and they will still get their money. They are already %+++%*$ you guys over by releasing the EXACT SAME TWO SHOES THEY ALREADY RELEASED!!!

I actually think this is the first time our voices have been heard by JB.Varsity reds obviously didnt sell well due to the shade of red and the material and now in result of that ,there releasing this pack which is pretty cool if you ask me. I was against the varsity reds but if they added nubuck to them blk/infas im all in.This should be a lesson learned by us, if we stop giving into JB BS we can get what we want from them.

I don't think that is the reason they are releasing the pack. Plus you said it was due to the color and material, but they didn't even change the material so how would that make sense.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

But they are giving in to the Bs full force to me they look like left overs from the varsity reds I mean if you cop and you are satisfied then cool but I hope cats dont come in here complaining a few months after release because I dont see any significant difference at all besides a box and some plastic
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Im going with the varsity reds and calling it a day just give it some time I promise it will be a whole thread dedicated to !@$%#^&@ about quality them not looking that different etc from owners of the pack

laugh.gif
DJ Proto J wrote:

ya know, it's funny how you guys are so sure people slept on the varsity reds because of suede... the majority of JB's market are not hardcore sneakerheads who give a crap about little details ike durabuck vs. suede.

i've had no problem cleaning the suede on my varsity reds, and i know they won't end up all faded and grey like the durabuck version. they can look a little ashy if they get dusty but just take care of 'em, brush 'em off... it's easy.

i just have no beef with the suede over the durabuck, it's not a deal breaker for me...

i'm copping this infrared pack cuz i like the contrast of the brighter infrared with the black and white better than the dulled down varsity red. i'm a professional DJ and make plenty money so it's nothing to me, i've spent way more on other kicks. it's not a gimmick when it's basically the same price as buying the v-reds separately (unless you got a hook up, which i do, and i may be copping at least one infrared pack with the 30% off as well)...

stop trying to tell people how to spend their money, if they like the shoes, got the money, and want to cop, then who cares... just worry about you and what you do/don't like and shut up already...
Word, that's what I was about to say. It's HIS money, let dude spend it how he wants
ohwell.gif

Nobody is saying don't buy it, but I am advising him to be a little more realistic.

im glad i wont have to deal with the lines. i got 2 packs on lock and hopefully i can grab 1 more online when rd comes. anybody think jb will make 25 special packs with nike air on the back? i cant wait to see what the malls look like come rd. hoh is going to be of the hook, especially if the cough drops release the same day.

Back
Top Bottom