AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by taivan

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

@ hater lugar: maybe...

well my footaction connect can't confirm yet, but most likely he's getting them, which means my size will be held for me, no camping, no line, nothing... and i'll likely get 'em for the 30% off...

and i got a homie in singapore copping for me...

but just in case i just preordered from rmk. but they wanted an extra $10.00 to double box? are you serious? so how do they ship them if you don't get the double box?

proto when they don't double box they just wrap the box with tape

dj proto how many packs are you getting??? lol so u payed 500 + 75 for shipping?? 
laugh.gif

nah, rmk was $450 shipped (for my size 12, they're higher for the bigger sizes for some reason, i really preferred a 12.5 but that wasn't an option). small mark up to pay to absolutely ensure i get at least one pack imo. you can bet they're gonna go for a lot more than that from the resellers...

right now it's looking like i'll get at least 3 packs without camping or waiting in any lines (one with the $100 rmk mark up, one for retail + shipping, and one prolly with 30% off)...
they are a rip off. ur spending near 300 bucks per shoe

either you can't read or can't do math, or both...
laugh.gif

Hm...wonder if i can snatch this pack off any major website come release date. Sure as hell beats camping out for them, though on the plus side, it is warm in June, so camping isnt as hard as it is in Chicago during winter time.

At first I wasnt to crazy about this pack. I must admit the more I look at the pics - the more I want the pack.....

Originally Posted by ajc4nwk

Originally Posted by derry1

PLEASE FOLK...LISTEN TO ME...DON'T (I REPEAT) DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THIS GIMMICK   

How is it a Gimmick?
c'mon man.. these are the same exact vi that drop in jan. with a slightly different hue in color..packed with the wht. pair.. which will be dropping June 12.your payin for the same shoe over.. unless you dont have the ones that dropped in jan or dont plan on gettin the ones that drop in June..then in that case this package is ok.. I guess i should say to each his own..to me it jus seem like a huge gimmick

How is it a Gimmick?
c'mon man.. these are the same exact vi that drop in jan. with a slightly different hue in color..packed with the wht. pair.. which will be dropping June 12.your payin for the same shoe over.. unless you dont have the ones that dropped in jan or dont plan on gettin the ones that drop in June..then in that case this package is ok.. I guess i should say to each his own..to me it jus seem like a huge gimmick
it's marketing at it's best , when the varsity hit people cried about the durabuck to no end same shoe just a change in paint now there instant cop
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it a Gimmick?
I dont disagree with you, sadly it will work for JB because sneaker heads will still buy the pack...

the varsitys didnt sit because of suede, they sat cause of the lame color red they used. i gurentee if the varsity was infrared, it would of be sold out instantly.

Originally Posted by flappy188

the varsitys didnt sit because of suede, they sat cause of the lame color red they used. i gurentee if the varsity was infrared, it would of be sold out instantly.

nah..not at all homie.. if they would have changed the suede to durabuck the rv would have flown of the shelves..like if this package would have used durabuck rather than suede it would have even more hype..but jb does this purposely so the worth of the og/2000 dont drop..just keeping the hype alive is their game..str8 playin puppet master to alot of people showing us that people will pay for what ever they put out..

I haven't wanted a Jordan release this bad since the OG Spacejams.

Copped 2X.

I don't see how this is a gimmick. The fans asked for something and they finally got it.

Jordan Brand has been beyond terrible since about 04 but I'll give them props on this pack. Resonable price, US release and 2 gorgeous OG colorway classics.

You can eat your words now and get your sleeping bag ready to camp out for these "Infrared 6" pack....LOL

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I haven't wanted a Jordan release this bad since the OG Spacejams.

Copped 2X.

I don't see how this is a gimmick. The fans asked for something and they finally got it.

Jordan Brand has been beyond terrible since about 04 but I'll give them props on this pack. Resonable price, US release and 2 gorgeous OG colorway classics.

You asked for a pack?
You asked for suede instead of durabuck?
What's classic about black and suede?
They tacked on $10 for a box that wasn't even special.

Seems like the gimmick worked on you. Like I've been saying slap limited on anything, and watch them drool.

Am I the only one who noticed the sloppy paint job on the White/Infrared Pair in those pics??
nerd.gif
  I have been doing some heavy mental gymnastics on the sensibility of getting this pack.  I think I am going to cop the Varsity Reds and have my own pack.. LOL  I mean, A lot of people are going to be stressing, paying astronomical prices when basically the same shoes have/are releasing.  I respect the fact that the latter are not "OG" colorways, but come on... The brilliant marketing of JB continues..  And thus, nothing will ever get better, it will only stay the same. 
tired.gif

i would rather wait for true retro of the black/infrared colorway, i really dont care if i have to wait another 10 years. i simply dont understand how they couldnt make them durabuck.

i will probably try to get the white/infrared colorway eventually, but if people are going to be charging ridiculous prices il probably just pass on them its not that serious.

what i dont understand is how people flock to cop these packs, i really believe people have forgotten that shoes actually used to release individually and actually gave us a choice to only buy the pairs we wanted.

aside from the first DMP, every pack has been nothing but a gimmick.

I've been waiting for the white infrareds to retro since I started collecting in 05.  Might be a gimmick to some but this is an opportunity for me.

lmao you people crack me up. Crying over a shade of red. No retro will ever be the EXACT same, whether it be the shade of red, or the material (durabuck or suede). What's funny is, JB doesn't care what you want, and they will still get their money. They are already %+++%*$ you guys over by releasing the EXACT SAME TWO SHOES THEY ALREADY RELEASED!!!

Back
Top Bottom