AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by faddy

Just talked to a lady at my local hoh, she said they were coming out june 5th? Dam these footlocker employees dont know anything
She probably thought you were talking about those BIN IX's
laugh.gif

so are the Black/Infared in the pack gonna be suede or nubuck? Can someone clarify? Sorry if this was already asked. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

so are the Black/Infared in the pack gonna be suede or nubuck? Can someone clarify? Sorry if this was already asked. Thanks in advance.

a nike rep on twitter specifically said they're going to be nubuck.

they also said they're going to be limited, but didn't specify how limited.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Its nubuck
thats what the varsity reds were also
suede is much much softer

im pretty sure the varsity reds were suede because they felt alot like my red XXI's, and didnt feel like the nubuck XIIs.

I am stopping by Flightclub this weekend... they have a pair of black infrareds for sale. I will take a look for everyone..

i asked at the nike store in beijing, the chinese price is around 2480RMB, which is cheaper than in australia by about a whole bill.

Canadian retail is crazy yo!
They still haven't adjusted? what is the exchange rate at these days? When I was there last it was almost par, I couldn't figure out why they charge Canadians so much for shoes...especially when II was already paying 14% in taxes....
ohwell.gif

Canadian retail is expensive and no staff or friends/fam discounts on this release. WEAK.
But I'll cop anyways.

The guys at finishline said they weren't sure if they were getting them, but I got a confirmation from a urban account that they will have them and my pakc is on hold. :smile: the manager said they are only getting 11 pakcs. I gotta call around a Lil more cuzz I want to get 2 sets. I don't want to have to travel up to Chitown or down to Memphis but I will.

So basically JB released these same shoes, but used varisty red on both the blk/red 6's that came out in winter and the wht/red 6's that will come out in june?

Originally Posted by Funkman

The guys at finishline said they weren't sure if they were getting them, but I got a confirmation from a urban account that they will have them and my pakc is on hold. :smile: the manager said they are only getting 11 pakcs. I gotta call around a Lil more cuzz I want to get 2 sets. I don't want to have to travel up to Chitown or down to Memphis but I will.

it's prob. your local FNL that wont be getting these, but FNL as a company will def get these

THESE ARE TOO HARD EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE PICS. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM GRABBING THESE IS IF THE RAPTURE HAPPENS.

I PREFER THE SUEDE....I LIKE THEM ON THE VARSITY REDS....IT MAKES THE SHOE LOOK DARKER....MY 2000 AND DMP LOOKS FADED WITH THE NUBUCK/DURABUCK OR WHATEVER THEY  ARE///

Back
Top Bottom