AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Speak for yourself buddy. Sounds like u are mad. I owned the black/ infrared from 2000 and they do tend to look ashy (especially around the toe box) after a few wears. Im not saying that the nubuck/ suede is better for this particular shoe but lets not act like durabuck is some kind of expensive premium material. Durabuck is a cheap, lower grade material than nubuck/ suede. Look it up. Some of yall dont know what ur talkin bout when it comes to the nubuck/suede debate. In all actuality, I think the nubuck/ suede is an UPGRADE from durabuck. say what u will. smh at u jordan new comers. P.S Im as tuff a jordan critic as they come. my patna has the varsity reds and i held them in my hands. they are like perfect minus the infrared so....

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Stop playing your self

durabuk is way better than nubuk and suede

smh at dudes trying to find a reason to cop this garbage pack
[table][tr][td]

05/28/10 2:40 AM
[/td][td]
Speak for yourself buddy. Sounds like u are mad. I owned the black/ infrared from 2000 and they do tend to look ashy (especially around the toe box) after a few wears. Im not saying that the nubuck/ suede is better for this particular shoe but lets not act like durabuck is some kind of expensive premium material. Durabuck is a cheap, lower grade material than nubuck/ suede. Look it up. Some of yall dont know what ur talkin bout when it comes to the nubuck/suede debate. In all actuality, I think the nubuck/ suede is an UPGRADE from durabuck. say what u will. smh at u jordan new comers. P.S Im as tuff a jordan critic as they come. my patna has the varsity reds and i held them in my hands. they are like perfect minus the infrared so....
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
 @ people with the nerve to rip themselves off and say suede is better than durabuck.
roll.gif
 @ you instead, just because you deserve to be laughed at after your comments throughout the earlier life of this thread.
Clown.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that suede crap turns terrible after a couple of months..don't believe me? look at

da regular person's pair thats had em since january rocking em frequently.
oh really? look at all the stories in this thread then:

http://niketalk.com/topic/247889

cats in there sayin' they've worn 'em 20 - 30 times and claim they still look DS.

ok, we get it, durabuck is a better material. when we found out they weren't gonna have durabuck cats tried to imply these would sit.
laugh.gif
and i got laughed at for saying y'all are straight trippin'... butwatch, some of y'all aren't gonna even be able to get a pack of thesewithout paying rape prices.

looks like this pack is dividing a lot of people (some will prolly hate every time they see someone rocking them). but at the end of the day there's cats who are gonna cop just cuz they want the colorway, etc., then there's purists who won't cuz of a material difference. it's just down to opinion, so stop acting like anyone who cops is an idiot, it's not like the suede/nubuck/whatever is the worst material evar. of course a lot of people are gonna cop either way, these haven't dropped in 10 and 20 years.

yo i cannot wait for this pack to drop!!!! i'm countin the dayys =] im also gonna cop the white/v.red so i can rock my bred 6s n wred 6s and stock my INFRAREDS WOOOOOOO!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I Hope These Wont be in issue to get with all this hype actually when i first seen the dmps when they came the 11/6 they said they made 12,000 in usa worldwide man it was hassel getting them thanks god i got my pair but these should be easier to get just the fact that ppl would get the varsity red 6s instead package cause of the price in my area but you just never know am gonna make sure i talk to the manager at my local sneakerstore to see how many exactly he thinks there gonna get but am gonna let him know tomarrow to hold me a size 8 if not an 8.5 because if is like the dmps there probably gonna have a few sizes i hope this release wont be crazy like the dmps 11/6 it was crazy how lines were for those sneakers...

im gonna try my hardest to stay away from getting this pack, i'd feel guilty paying $500+ for um, cause I know the bay is my only option

OK SO I READ THE CLIFF NOTES ON PG1...

ARE THEY ONLY AN ASIA DROP OR ARE WE GETTING THEM???

This pack will sure stir up a lot of people. From what I've heard it is somewhat limited, depends on your area. Believe me when I say that the resell prices on these will be very high.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that suede crap turns terrible after a couple of months..don't believe me? look at

cats in there sayin' they've worn 'em 20 - 30 times and claim they still look DS.

ok, we get it, durabuck is a better material. when we found out they weren't gonna have durabuck cats tried to imply these would sit.
laugh.gif
and i got laughed at for saying y'all are straight trippin'... butwatch, some of y'all aren't gonna even be able to get a pack of thesewithout paying rape prices.

looks like this pack is dividing a lot of people (some will prolly hate every time they see someone rocking them). but at the end of the day there's cats who are gonna cop just cuz they want the colorway, etc., then there's purists who won't cuz of a material difference. it's just down to opinion, so stop acting like anyone who cops is an idiot, it's not like the suede/nubuck/whatever is the worst material evar. of course a lot of people are gonna cop either way, these haven't dropped in 10 and 20 years.
QFT
then the people that wont be able to get them will say " ew their nasty material"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

This pack will sure stir up a lot of people. From what I've heard it is somewhat limited, depends on your area. Believe me when I say that the resell prices on these will be very high.
I bet dudes will try and resell these for like 900+.

Man, just when I told myself to save some money during the summer, they had to release these.It's sad that probably most of the limited quantities will be on resell just like the Kobe AM pack. The shoe game is a vicious cycle
smh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif

QFT
then the people that wont be able to get them will say " ew their nasty material"
smh.gif

True that. There is gonna be so much hate on these shoes once people don't get their pairs. I'm on the hunt for my pair, the white pair might be the first I keep ds for a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

this is interesting.

i wonder if JB thinks this new material is an upgrade from the previous durabuck?

maybe it is, after all, tons of people are saying their varsity reds are cleaning off just fine, and still looking dark black as the day they bought 'em.

i have seen the durabuck stuff look off-black, like a dark grey, a faded black. definitely not as black as the varsity reds. i've also seen a lot of wrinkles in durabuck, but not in this new material.

is the easy to clean factor the only thing that makes durabuck so amazing to you guys or what?

sounds like to me both materials have their pros and cons.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
 @ people with the nerve to rip themselves off and say suede is better than durabuck.

roll.gif
 @ you instead, just because you deserve to be laughed at after your comments throughout the earlier life of this thread.
Clown.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

986a94.jpg

2m2j4mp.jpg

..I dont take this internet +%!% serious. go play somewhere. 

just talked to my mom & pop connect (owner) and he said he should have em on the 19th so i guess my ftl connect's info is wrong. hope so cause then it'll def. be an easy cop and i should have em at least a few days early (or w/e he gets em) for retail. anything above retail for jordan releases nowadays = PASS!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So what is the "suggested retail" on these. I might have a connect back home in Memphis to scoop these up

$310 confirmed June 19th

Originally Posted by dhtowng

this is interesting.

i wonder if JB thinks this new material is an upgrade from the previous durabuck?

maybe it is, after all, tons of people are saying their varsity reds are cleaning off just fine, and still looking dark black as the day they bought 'em.

i have seen the durabuck stuff look off-black, like a dark grey, a faded black. definitely not as black as the varsity reds. i've also seen a lot of wrinkles in durabuck, but not in this new material.

is the easy to clean factor the only thing that makes durabuck so amazing to you guys or what?

sounds like to me both materials have their pros and cons.
True.
both better than suede IMO.

my dude that i get my kicks from is gonna have this pack a little earlier then most places before release date, he said not this monday but next!! he also said retail is $310 but he could prob do $275. i dont mind paying $275 at all for these, might cop x2 at this price. i already got black & white varsity red 6's.....might as well just cop one of these packs to stock, have both v.reds to rock, got the whites today
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom