AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

happy.gif

I still cant make Up my mind. I want the white lnfrared but. I'm not sold on the black

just found out my spot not gettin them. after they told me they was. smh...real bad news. hopefully my other spot comes thru.

i called a couple spots and nobody knows if they are getting them yet.
gonna try to get infared pack, if i cant cop then i will just cop the bulls 6s

Anyone know any spots in Atlanta that's getting this pack? I've been calling around and visiting stores, and most places still don't know for sure.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Anyone know any spots in Atlanta that's getting this pack? I've been calling around and visiting stores, and most places still don't know for sure.
same luck.  No idea as of yet.  They are not ruling it out yet either. 

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I still cant make up my mind. I want the white lnfrared but  I'm not sold on the black.

This.

If I can get a pair of clean white/varsity reds on a discount then I'm sitting out on the pack.

I finally got full confirmation and told to bring my money on Tuesday next week. This was more work than just about every other shoe I've ever gone after, and chances are I won't even wear these until the heat dies down on them.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I still cant make up my mind. I want the white lnfrared but  I'm not sold on the black.

This.

If I can get a pair of clean white/varsity reds on a discount then I'm sitting out on the pack.

Co-sign

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

This.

Co-sign

Just got back from scoopin' my pack from Big Mikes!!! I missed out on the OG infrareds back in 90-91 whenever they dropped, so I'm pleased. The box is much smaller than the CDP boxes, but they are definitely worth the buy....I'm working right now but will post pics...I'm sure a ton of folks will start posting their pics soon enough anyway lol.

Those of you that have their packs already and have the varsity reds. Does the Infrared stand out more in person? I am looking at peoples pictures and i see little to no difference on the shades of red. I really want the white infrared but for some reason the infrared color from this pack doesn't stand out as much as the OG's or 2000 infrareds it looks extremely close to the varsity reds. But it might be different seeing them in person than seeing them in pictures so those of you that have them help me out here.

^^^WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE I COMPARE THE TWO TODAY. I HAVE BOTH THE BLACK AND WHITE VARSITY RED 6'S ALREADY AND I'M LEAVING WORK AFTER TYPING THIS TO GO PICK UP MY PACK FROM THE POST OFFICE.

adnike wrote:
Im looking for a pack in Houston Texas today! Anyone got info on something in my area?
Try Active Athlete on Cullen, but they are charging $500

Definitely grabbing my pair.  I don't care about all of this hate around the varsity and the suede.  I bought the black and varsity ones earlier this year and hell i'll buy these too, shoes are shoes, now i just have an excuse to wear my varsities into the ground while i can wear these more lightly.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

adnike wrote:
Im looking for a pack in Houston Texas today! Anyone got info on something in my area?

Man Houston is looking bad. Unless you wanna fight at the usual spots on RD.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

adnike wrote:

Man Houston is looking bad. Unless you wanna fight at the usual spots on RD.

Still no word yet in my area..that leads me to believe I have no chance at these..I would try my luck online but I don't get off work until 7 RD morning

Back
Top Bottom