AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

thanks for the pics...the color really does look different. i really hope i can lock up my pairs, with a lil help from some peeps.

Originally Posted by DetroitNappy

4686631698_7da84fa7eb_b.jpg
The infra is on the right correct? If so the leather looks a little plastic like. The vreds look similar to the MS6s.. like you said.

Does anyone have some high res comparison pics? Most are saying the infra is better. These pics arent convincing me though.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by DetroitNappy

4686631698_7da84fa7eb_b.jpg
The infra is on the right correct? If so the leather looks a little plastic like. The vreds look similar to the MS6s.. like you said.

Does anyone have some high res comparison pics? Most are saying the infra is better. These pics arent convincing me though.
Yeah, infrared is on the right. They have the same leather as carolina ix's and the ii qf retro.

nice pix up there! infrared all the way!!!

what's the clear soles looking like tho?

the oreos came already yellow tinted, really hoping these aren't like that...

as of right now i can't find a single store in the triangle (raleigh/durham/chapel hill) that is getting these. it's crazy.

gonna have to make a lil' trip when i get outta my dj gig that night b4... bring shorty with me so she can cop a pair for me too. plus the one i preordered, so it'll be 2 for me, 1 to flip.

gonna try my luck online as well tho...

it seems like people are at least making effort to get their pairs on here and doing their own work and research so props to that, i was on the other site and it seems as if 80% of the members are on the outside looking in and want someone else to hold their hand while they call stores, go to stores, ask questions, and take the money out their wallet and buy the shoes.

hopefully i get my pack either tomorrow or friday.

Originally Posted by SC415

Yo anyone got info on these in the bay area ?

Workers are doing me dirty !!

FTLs and FNLs will have them for sure.

Im sure SPs and SHIEKHS too.

Everyone should be able to cop.

My God I need this pack.

I need those white and infrareds so bad I can't describe it.

Oh my goodness they're pretty.

Good lookin out memphis your pics sold me once again. I prefer infrared over varsity red anyday so i will be getting this pack. I already have the black varsity reds so i will be selling the black infrareds and cop me a pair of 2000's
pimp.gif

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

yup FTLs and FNLs will have them, no doubt about that, whatsoever
and as of today SPs will have them for sure. Shiek probably will even though they never say a thing about the releases.

not too sure about everybody being able to cop. A lot of demand in a "hypebeast red zone."

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Anyone know any spots in Atlanta that's getting this pack? I've been calling around and visiting stores, and most places still don't know for sure.
same luck.  No idea as of yet.  They are not ruling it out yet either. 

Wish is getting the pack, u might wanna hit them up.  I heard Walter's too, but couldnt confirm it. 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

which area are u guys from. im gna be back in the Bay for this release. really want to cop these with little hassle.... but u know how the bay is............. esp with their jays. 

def. not trying to hit serramonte/ tan foran.

I believe this pack is more limited than what people think. The pack drops in 9 days and many stores still haven't received shipment,or even know if they are getting the pack(at least in my area Northern VA). I'm thinking there will be a lot of unhappy people of the 19th.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

which area are u guys from. im gna be back in the Bay for this release. really want to cop these with little hassle.... but u know how the bay is............. esp with their jays. 

def. not trying to hit serramonte/ tan foran.

Im in the South Bay homie.

You should be just fine in your area.

The Pack is out there man. Call some spots around you. Im sure youll be able to cop....

Serramont might be a cool spot. Im sure theyll have many pack to go around.

Originally Posted by hellakix

Goodlooks Rico on the info for us Bay Area heads.

NP sir....

Let me know if you going to HOH.

Ill be out there too picking up my FOAMS.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yup FTLs and FNLs will have them, no doubt about that, whatsoever
and as of today SPs will have them for sure. Shiek probably will even though they never say a thing about the releases.

not too sure about everybody being able to cop. A lot of demand in a "hypebeast red zone."

Im sure well have our pairs tho homie.

Looks like another fun night if need be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom