AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

So now that stores are getting them, is smallest men's size 7.5 or 8?

prob 7.5....
i heard somebody saying something about GS sizes but i doubt it because they would have been on ebay already.

via sports QUEST http://marutans.exblog.jp/
f0164328_1375257.jpg

f0164328_138340.jpg

f0164328_1381597.jpg

via kinetics-tokyo http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kinetics-tokyo/398850-901/
398850-901-01.jpg

398850-901-02.jpg

398850-901-03.jpg

via YAMAOTOKO FOOT GEAR http://www.yamaotoko.jp/
INFRARED.jpg

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

So now that stores are getting them, is smallest men's size 7.5 or 8?

prob 7.5....
i heard somebody saying something about GS sizes but i doubt it because they would have been on ebay already.

nah, no kids sizes, strictly mens only...

mad.gif
My store will not be getting the pack  
As a matter of fact nobody in my mall will 
Yo bay heads just a heads up.. No SP's will recieve the package due to managers in san jose selling other releases early.

Those pics on the previous page are grrrrreat !!! Am I the only person aroused by the plastic the kicks come in? And the box looks nice also. To cop or not to cop? That is the question.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Those pics on the previous page are grrrrreat !!! Am I the only person aroused by the plastic the kicks come in? And the box looks nice also. To cop or not to cop? That is the question.

Son is straight geekin, hah.

d3626a44fb418de81bc67c4440d2578d3d13a239.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i don't understand how that is the question.  you seem hyped already.  
Due to somebody not responding to a trade offer they tried to set up with me.  i have to track down locations where i can cop and set up transportation in less than 4 days.  

Hmmm....how long until we see the "I just spent $310 on these and the quality is crap" post? No more retro hype for me.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I can confirm the lace lock is not the same infared from 2000. Straight up.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THEY R. JUST COMPARED.

i can confirm that there have been two confirmations...

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

They'll be everywhere in the H.. And GP FA does get way may then HoH anywhere they have plenty and GP and sharptowns at all stores will have them by the hundreds overall...Not gonna be hard just probably got to go release day..
Greenspoint has been on the rise for about a year now...

i dont know if its b/c what the hurricane did to Sharpstown, or the economy...

but Greenspoint is started to get more and more product...

it was always even, and sharpstown was ahead if anything...

but now... Greenspoint is THE premier Footaction in Houston...

them N___ get everythin....

^at least I posted a pic. Funny how ppl blah blah blah with no pics. Ill try to get the infrared 2010 lace lock this week.

Also btw, I have never bought spizikes, lol.

for those who already copped, is the leather same as the white/v.red because the white/v.red is very soft.

thanks!

Originally Posted by handullz

They'll be everywhere in the H.. And GP FA does get way may then HoH anywhere they have plenty and GP and sharptowns at all stores will have them by the hundreds overall...Not gonna be hard just probably got to go release day..
Greenspoint has been on the rise for about a year now...

i dont know if its b/c what the hurricane did to Sharpstown, or the economy...

but Greenspoint is started to get more and more product...

it was always even, and sharpstown was ahead if anything...

but now... Greenspoint is THE premier Footaction in Houston...

them N___ get everythin....

like i said before footaction gp is one of the best fa's in the world. Its the biggest in houston.

first i hear that the pack is not releasing in kids sizes then I hear they are! Can anyone confirm if they are or are not I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ how quick did the wristbands go at NTNY?

pretty quick, i mean people were in line for a while. the dudes from NT came out at 2:00 gave em out and everyone bounced. i would say there were about 40 people in line give or take.

Originally Posted by handullz

Co-sigh

These should be an easy pick up in H-town come Saturday.

I paid for my pack today, got to take a look at my pair, and will be picking up at my leisure on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom