AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I knew my connects were rock solid before but if there is something harder than that, then THAT'S what they are to me NOW! 10 packs. WOW.

today was a good day.. 
2en3z37.jpg

As a huge jordan head. These are real nice, but why did JB have to do this to us by releasing varsity red versions of both and then releasing this pack? This pack should have just been released from the get go. But hey more power to them by selling the varsity reds and then screwing us with this pack.

I wish they didn't release the varsity reds and confuse all you
hypebeasts

it just gives an opportunity for them to flex their ignorant muscle

an altered varsity goes in the same book as a fake
not the real thing

anybody not sure yet...get the pack...thank me later
just buy it

I just got mines...my $+*** got two pairs. I thought the white and infareds were goin to be the best out the pack but in actual person the black infareds are the truth.
As far as JB releasin the varsitys and then the pack. I think if u got the money get both of them and the pack. If u cant get the pack settle for the varsitys. Or get them all like i did.
If yall r thinkin tha white and infareds are bad wait till u see the black ones. They smell like the motorsports...even tho they aint the same leather as them.
crooked christi stand up

It looks like these will be very hit or miss, depending on where you live. Not a single store in the Yorktown Mall in IL will be getting this pack, and only ONE store in the Fox Valley mall will get them, with only 1 in each size. Not even going to bother. Probably for the best, as I know I'll probably regret the purchase after the initial novelty of getting them wears off, and I realize I just put down $325 (after tax) on another couple of crap quality JB retros.

I told you guys it isn't the true infared. Its 2010 infrared. I wonder if staff is going to allow more personal attacks.
Can can post or pm me the style numbers, please? Ill owe you.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

As a huge jordan head. These are real nice, but why did JB have to do this to us by releasing varsity red versions of both and then releasing this pack? This pack should have just been released from the get go. But hey more power to them by selling the varsity reds and then screwing us with this pack.

because the its smart business.....
people who miss out on this package and ALOT are..... are gonna run out and cop varsity reds....... its a smart move by NIKE......

same thing happened with the 12s when those anniversary 11s dropped, mad people missed out and ran and copped 12s.... 

Originally Posted by yeerp

i need swoosh to come through for me one more time

faked on us after the first few cdps

QFT. Would be nice to pick up a pack on Swoosh. Might double up at the Swoosh price. But I highly doubt it. They haven't even discounted the White/Varsity Reds or the Lakers VI's yet...

^^ Yup WR3 was right, these are a completly shade of different infrared.

Lol at memphissfinest for arguing the whole time.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Those pics on the previous page are grrrrreat !!! Am I the only person aroused by the plastic the kicks come in? And the box looks nice also. To cop or not to cop? That is the question.
i don't understand how that is the question.  you seem hyped already.  
Due to somebody not responding to a trade offer they tried to set up with me.  i have to track down locations where i can cop and set up transportation in less than 4 days.  

MY EYES DECEIVE ME BECAUSE THEY STILL LOOK THE SAME SHADE TO ME IN THAT PIC IF ANYTHING MAYBE A MINISCULE DIFFERENCE AND IN THE COMFORT OF MY LIVING ROOM THEY BOTH LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. DEBATING LACELOCKS....LOL I GUESS PEOPLE NEED SOMETHING TO NITPICK ABOUT. O WELL... DO AS YOU MUST I HAVE THIS PACK ALREADY AND 2000 INFRAREDS SO I'M  GOOD TO GO. BRING ON THE UNIVERSITY BLUE/CLEAR SOLE 2'S!

O, AND JORDANHEAD. NUTRIDING MUCH?

DUDES STAY QUOTING ME. MUST BE THE CAPS. CELEBRITY.  

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

I just got mines...my $+*** got two pairs. I thought the white and infareds were goin to be the best out the pack but in actual person the black infareds are the truth.
As far as JB releasin the varsitys and then the pack. I think if u got the money get both of them and the pack. If u cant get the pack settle for the varsitys. Or get them all like i did.
If yall r thinkin tha white and infareds are bad wait till u see the black ones. They smell like the motorsports...even tho they aint the same leather as them.
crooked christi stand up
you in corpus christi?

I can see the difference between the 2000 infrared lace lock and the 2010 infrared lace lock, but it's negligible.

All I know is that the infrared lace lock will be on my WHITE PAIR.

Ya deeeeeeeg?

Back
Top Bottom