AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Originally Posted by teaspoon415

Ntsf getting only 30 pairs..plus the employee raffle.. really 28-27 pairs and on top of that they have to reserved a Sz 11 for a special customer!
who ever is going out their Sat morning better bring your whole family for the Raffle..More people better chances!

you know that's right..weren't you the little dude who brought 3 girls with you then tried to resale the sz12 to me when you got your ticket called.

How do they raffle, shoes are not one size fit all. What happens when a size 9 is gone? Do all the cats that wear a 9 throw there hands up salty and walk off. Do they raffle by sizes.
haha No bra... you roll around ntsf before they call out the #'s.. i think before 8 sometimes 7. walk  to the front of the store, they give u 2 tickets, give one to another worker he puts it in a bag and they tell you to chill in front of levis with all the other shoe heads and wait to they call your #. if they call your # they ask you what size you want.. if your sz is gone pick another one. they will tell you how many pairs their getting.. about 28 pairs..

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hell, ifanything, tell them you will buy a shoe protector/cleaner everytime youare in the store and they hook you up. Everyone uses them, and it helpsthem out. It's common sense. You never made a business deal? No wondery'all cats are mad. Can't even talk to someone right. Smarten up son...
Common sense tells you you don't LOOSE money on business deals.  So you're suggesting we spend all this money at a specific store buying shoes, and other items you don't want/need, pretending to "be cool" with someone you don't know about, or care for, all so they can possibly set aside some limited releases for you in the future in case you want one?  Common sense should tell you that's a bad deal.  If you add up the collective amount you spent to get  your "connect", you probably aren't paying much less than reseller prices.

BTW, W T F is "real recognize real"?  There's nothing real about this deal.  You're using the employee to get what  you want.  How is that "real"?
How do you Loose money? I keep it tight in my pocket. Not LOOSE.

But on the real, how the hell is that losing money? If I am going to buy a shoe cleaner which I buy normally, and it will ensure me getting a limited pair of shoes that I can FLIP for an extra hundred or so, why not? You make no sense. I have a Swoosh account and have a good handful of stores that have already locked my pack down. I didn't spend a dime. It's all from me buying my kicks from places that I consistently go to. They know I'm good for the kicks, so all I have to do is make a quick phone call and I'm set.

And you don't understand the term real recognize real? When I walk into a store, most store employees I talk to already know I'm there to buy kicks by my tone, demeanor and appearance. I don't have to suck up or smooch to anyone. They hold stuff for me because they know I am good for it when I ask. I usually double up too.

The whole point of me posting that is to give noobs like you an idea as to what can help you get some help from store employees. Don't worry about me, I'm already well into my employee benefits. Keep paying retail and camping out buddy. I'll stick to my Swoosh discount and my employee 50% off sales.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Ntsf getting only 30 pairs..plus the employee raffle.. really 28-27 pairs and on top of that they have to reserved a Sz 11 for a special customer!
who ever is going out their Sat morning better bring your whole family for the Raffle..More people better chances!

you know that's right..weren't you the little dude who brought 3 girls with you then tried to resale the sz12 to me when you got your ticket called.

How do they raffle, shoes are not one size fit all. What happens when a size 9 is gone? Do all the cats that wear a 9 throw there hands up salty and walk off. Do they raffle by sizes.
haha No bra... you roll around ntsf before they call out the #'s.. i think before 8 sometimes 7. walk  to the front of the store, they give u 2 tickets, give one to another worker he puts it in a bag and they tell you to chill in front of levis with all the other shoe heads and wait to they call your #. if they call your # they ask you what size you want.. if your sz is gone pick another one. they will tell you how many pairs their getting.. about 28 pairs..
Oh damn so what ever number they pull out the bag gets a pair.

Anomaly

25ahxxi.jpg

Hell, if
anything, tell them you will buy a shoe protector/cleaner everytime you
are in the store and they hook you up. Everyone uses them, and it helps
them out. It's common sense. You never made a business deal? No wonder
y'all cats are mad. Can't even talk to someone right. Smarten up son...
Common sense tells you you don't LOOSE money on business deals.  So you're suggesting we spend all this money at a specific store buying shoes, and other items you don't want/need, pretending to "be cool" with someone you don't know about, or care for, all so they can possibly set aside some limited releases for you in the future in case you want one?  Common sense should tell you that's a bad deal.  If you add up the collective amount you spent to get  your "connect", you probably aren't paying much less than reseller prices.

BTW, W T F is "real recognize real"?  There's nothing real about this deal.  You're using the employee to get what  you want.  How is that "real"?

But on the real, how the hell is that losing money? If I am going to buy a shoe cleaner which I buy normally, and it will ensure me getting a limited pair of shoes that I can FLIP for an extra hundred or so, why not? You make no sense. I have a Swoosh account and have a good handful of stores that have already locked my pack down. I didn't spend a dime. It's all from me buying my kicks from places that I consistently go to. They know I'm good for the kicks, so all I have to do is make a quick phone call and I'm set.

And you don't understand the term real recognize real? When I walk into a store, most store employees I talk to already know I'm there to buy kicks by my tone, demeanor and appearance. I don't have to suck up or smooch to anyone. They hold stuff for me because they know I am good for it when I ask. I usually double up too.

The whole point of me posting that is to give noobs like you an idea as to what can help you get some help from store employees. Don't worry about me, I'm already well into my employee benefits. Keep paying retail and camping out buddy. I'll stick to my Swoosh discount and my employee 50% off sales.

. REALLY 50% huh????

forget about this pack, what about the nba championship game. such a close game.

if only they were playing tomorrow at midnight, maybe a lot of ppl will miss out on the infrared pack :tongue:

Originally Posted by dhtowng

U can get varsitys for 90 bucks because they suck. They're not og colorway. So aint nobody buyin em like that. If u dnt like the pack then dont cop. Makes it that much easier for dudes like me who know better. Some of yall amaze me by trying to justify ur reason to not get the infrared pack. Or try and convince yourself the varsitys are the same. Well THEY ARE NOT! INFRAREDS ARE INFRAREDS AND VARSITYS ARE VARSITYS and wack imo.

Then some dudes are crazy enough to take a marker to their shoes. Thats reeaaal absurd! Im GLAD JB IS RELEASING THE INFRAREDS cause i knew that varsity mess was a joke to begin with. And dig this, the black/ infrared from the pack are closeer to the original than anything. it actually has the accurate og infrared rather than the "deep" infrared from the 2000 retro version. Hey its 2 away now so all the salty ne sayers can say what they will. This pack release will be epic! Sleep at ur own risk!
you act like this pack is going to be OG quality and come in original Nike boxes
roll.gif

you need to calm down and realize that this pack is more or less the same shoes that already released, only in a different shade of red and in a fancy box. It kinda reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons where little girls were buying the new Malibu Stacey doll because it simply came with a new hat.

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

^^how did you get them for that price...the stores arent allowing discounts on this pack
hes a liar.. Show us a reciept!

This pack looks like fakes/B-Grades in person big time.. smh at me im still getting them hope I dont regret it....

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

^^how did you get them for that price...the stores arent allowing discounts on this pack

Apparently they are.. My friend at FTL said he can do it on one pack...

Hell, ifanything, tell them you will buy a shoe protector/cleaner everytime youare in the store and they hook you up. Everyone uses them, and it helpsthem out. It's common sense. You never made a business deal? No wondery'all cats are mad. Can't even talk to someone right. Smarten up son...

I think the problem lies in the fact that your advise works under the assumption that people do what you're already doing (regularly buy shoes, shoe cleaner, etc) when that isn't the case for most asking about how to get connections.  For example, I've never bought shoe cleaner, nor do I ever plan to, so in this instance, your advice to "noobs like me" would be costing me money.  I also very, very rarely am willing to pay full retail for a Nike/JB shoe, nor am I interested in the VAST majority of their releases.  I strictly buy retros of childhood favorites, and I strictly wear them for basketball.  I don't wear them for "fashion", or to patrol the malls in.  So again, your advice would involve me spending money I normally wouldn't spend to regularly buy shoes, all in hopes that this "real recognize real" theory will result in me getting my hands on a limited pair of shoes I DO want....IF any such shoe should come along in the future (this is the first "difficult to get" item I've semi-wanted).  BTW, I understand what the phrase means.  I'm questioning the legitimacy of the concept.  I get lots of regulars at the retail store I manage who have been with us for years, and I know they're "real" when it comes to purchasing (many spend hundreds a month).  I don't give them discounts, period, let alone employee discounts, or hold stuff for them when I know I'm not supposed to, etc.  People shop with us because we have the best prices, and/or service, and/or selection.  Why, as a manager, would I give someone an additional discount on top of that, "real" or not?  I feel no obligation to do so.  In fact, we make fun of people who ask for discounts after they leave.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I know you're trying to help, but your suggestions should be common sense for people that already spend tons of money on shoes and care products every year.  My point was that it won't work for the majority of people asking how to make connects BECAUSE they don't spend tons on shoes.  If they did, I'm sure they'd have the connections already.  That's all I'm saying.  BTW, I've never camped out for anything, much less shoes, and I never will.  Nothing is that important to me, let alone sneakers.  I've also only bought 2 pairs of athletic shoes in the last 4 years (both coming last year), and after all discounts (clearance mark downs stacked with additional coupons/coupon codes, etc), I've paid LESS than 50% of the MSRP for them. 
grin.gif

The hype for a shoe that is a shade lighter than the varsity reds smh. JB knows how to turn the wheels on the hype machine. All they had to say was infrared and limited smh

The hype for a shoe that is a shade lighter than the varsity reds smh. JB knows how to turn the wheels on the hype machine. All they had to say was infrared and limited smh

If I told u how or where it would ruin it but trust me I got my discount on em! Dont got to prove nothing all I paid retial for in the past was BIN IX'S But this pack I got the HOOKUP PARTNER! DONT HATE!!!

about the discount issue, im will actaully be allowed to use my mvp rewards 20% off coupon on this pack at hibbett. i already have my pack locked down and i have already confirmed with my friend that works there that my coupon will be allowed, he is the one who told me about the coupon. some ftl employees will be allowed to use their employee disco and some wont, it all depends on who your manager is. also i have a vip club coupon from ftl that gives me 10 off a purchase of 50 or more, i hope my hoh connects store will let me use that to, but i doubt it. less than 24 hours to go nters.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The queue system works the same as lining up in front of a store. We first accept the customers that checkout before others. Unfortunately, if you wait too long to checkout you will be further back in line. Again, due to the stock being very limited, these shoes are expected to sell out within the first 5-10 minutes, so you should know pretty early if you were able to get the pack or not.
I will know if i'm able to get at 12:00:05 If I press add to cart as soon as it lets me to only be told I have a wait time of 45 minutes. I won't even be salty. I guess it has to do with internet provider and ping.

Ndc on releases that sell out fast I usually have problems with stock showing. For some people it shows up and some like myself it doesn't or only shows one specific size.

FNL we all know they are going to crash.
roll.gif
Finishline will crash, but when the site goes back up, the shoes will still be there.  That's what happened to me when I got the Space Jams.  Eastbay and Footlocker failed me, and I was there from the very second it released.  I don't trust Eastbay with any big release.

^^ bro the reason cats jump on limited sneaks is 1 not many people will have them 2 resell prices are gonna be crazy so why not jump on it. And if pple wanna be dumb and spend the money on resell prices then let em do it. I'll tell you know I'm getting them because in a yr when I bust em out cats will say he got that super exclusive infared pack on. I'll also prolly be the only one in Wichita ks with them.

ok if i can get the pack for retail ill copp.if not i dont care my local spot whants 425 lol. i saw these i person 2day not 2 impressed with the black pair

pimp.gif
Look what was waiting for me when I got home today (my camera sucks):

2442518e047be46bfbaa7c064284758fde398b8.pjpg
cf935512e80873994d49f1e8aace5aa3a946ad6.pjpg
fa9153e67e40f3ab2ffb71da578759906002985.pjpg

Color Comparison- '10 Infrared vs modified Varsity Red with Michael's Garden marker
e0a2578e327e3401fefafd463eff50957adc18d.pjpg

'10 Infrared on left
8d335805e4b97f1f453bfb09af2e0f398601acb.pjpg
8fd2566e7b7f545bff6a6dd898c07f1b2d86d0e.pjpg
daf35affea0174674095faf0a1348957705f67c.pjpg
f6c157e6724efaa86e318b4c5a0c3aba0cd9d3a.pjpg
3c015ce87743faa43ac458621cefcb0bdd6fcac.pjpg

Can you tell which one is '10 Infrared
c0d35bc7ee067dd84ca9f3e9a594a805525fd14.pjpg

As you can tell, modified Varsity Red on left
222156e27241f7a47c105d7ad305d9b01b5cda6.pjpg

So in my humble assessment, the garden marker came really close in color to the '10 Infrared, almost identical.  I'll let you decide whether it's worth getting the pack.
I got both packs for retail price

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

If I told u how or where it would ruin it but trust me I got my discount on em! Dont got to prove nothing all I paid retial for in the past was BIN IX'S But this pack I got the HOOKUP PARTNER! DONT HATE!!!

laugh.gif
 HATING haha all i asked was a simple question..hating
roll.gif
 so somewhere else with that %+#@

Back
Top Bottom