AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

^agree. Its that simple to pick up a phone and call around.

I wish it was that simple.

Iv been told by different employees at the same store that they are and aren't getting this pack.  Its so sketchy these dumb employees only hold shoes for their "boys" so they tell the general public no they aren't getting them.  It's sad that you have to ask to talk to a manager so they can be honest with you and a lot of them will say no because they have pre-sold (illegally i might add at large chain stores) all of their stock.  Prob at a premium and forcing people to pay cash so they can pocket the extra.  Or taking a $20 "holding fee".  The shoe game is so shady these days i wish it was like the old days.

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

Step your connect game up.

like its dat e-z
And how might we do that sir?? 
glasses.gif

let a dude kno

Money-Talks.gif

IF YOU CAN'T GO UP TO SOMEONE ESPECIALLY DURING A 50 AND THROW $$ AT THEM THEN YEA ITS HARD....IM NOT ROLLING WITH HEAVY POCKETS BUT I MAKE IT FEASABLE TO PEOPLE TO LISTEN YOU SPIT "G" AND CONVINCE THEM THAT YOU ARE HELPING THEM OUT WHILE THEY HELP YOU OUT!!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

^agree. Its that simple to pick up a phone and call around.

I wish it was that simple.

Iv been told by different employees at the same store that they are and aren't getting this pack.  Its so sketchy these dumb employees only hold shoes for their "boys" so they tell the general public no they aren't getting them.  It's sad that you have to ask to talk to a manager so they can be honest with you and a lot of them will say no because they have pre-sold (illegally i might add at large chain stores) all of their stock.  Prob at a premium and forcing people to pay cash so they can pocket the extra.  Or taking a $20 "holding fee".  The shoe game is so shady these days i wish it was like the old days.

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

Step your connect game up.

like its dat e-z
And how might we do that sir?? 
glasses.gif

let a dude kno
Go to the stores and make connects. If you can't, you fail at life. It's so easy. Real recognize real. Haven't you ever asked a girl out?
yeah as a matter of fact i have one....
but wat U just described was 

1) go to the store

2)talk to cats and "MAKE FRIENDS" (for ur shoes sake)

3)Suck up to him til u get wat shoe u want?

this is actually a thng ppl do called *** KISSING 

i rather not get da shoes then *** kiss 

Your best bet at making a connect is to become a regular.  Dont show up at any footlocker inc. store for a "hot" (hyped) release and expect to walk out with your pair on lock. I have worked for the company for 4 years now and have my regulars that I look out for. Every store has their "regulars" that get taken care of.  It isnt an over night process but like I said it is the best bet.

Best of luck to all non hypebeast that want them.

Your best bet at making a connect is to become a regular.  Dont show up at any footlocker inc. store for a "hot" (hyped) release and expect to walk out with your pair on lock. I have worked for the company for 4 years now and have my regulars that I look out for. Every store has their "regulars" that get taken care of.  It isnt an over night process but like I said it is the best bet.

Best of luck to all non hypebeast that want them.
that makes sense too i was thnkin dat. at my job we got regulars too that ppl look after so i feel u on that

I'm shocked to see a couple pairs of these selling for about $375-$400 on eBay.  I'd figure that they would sell for much much more.  But to help out any NC cats looking for these, Footaction at Four Seasons Mall, Greensboro is getting 30 packs.  Much success to all those going after these, I'm gonna stick to my Varsity Red pack.. lol

My pack is gonna cost me $5 more than normal cause there are no reserve on this pack in my area but Im buying shoe water repellant that will get me through the door to get to paradise sat mornin gotta love America captalism at it's best

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Damn what sneakerhead aint gettin these.
I am not getting these been into Jordans for so long but I am taking a stand against sub par quality. Will I make a difference maybe not but JB isn't getting another cent from me until they put out a decent quality retro. If they never do it will be fine by me more money in my pockets.

Good luck to all those trying to pick these up
im not getting for me.
i personally feel as tho this pack is a scam and cant believe dudes are so thirsty for a shade of red.
ill be just fine with varsity reds for a fraction of the price.

retail on these is 310. that's 10 dollars more than getting both varsity reds.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I am not getting these been into Jordans for so long but I am taking a stand against sub par quality. Will I make a difference maybe not but JB isn't getting another cent from me until they put out a decent quality retro. If they never do it will be fine by me more money in my pockets.

im not getting for me.
i personally feel as tho this pack is a scam and cant believe dudes are so thirsty for a shade of red.
you act like the varsity reds couldnt be purchased for way below retail.

ex:
nike outlets had them for black/reds for $99.99 (Bgrade)
urban accounts dropped for like $129.00 or so
swoosh/employee stores were $90
FTL/FTA/Champ Employee appreciation for $75 multiple months
Buy/sell was below retail and STILL is.

Give the white/varsity reds some time and they will also be below retail.

im not getting for me.
Yeah, you can get both pairs for $90 or less. True dat. I got my Black/Varsity Reds for $90...

I cant believe JB. I really cant believe they steep this low forcing people to buy the same shoes that just released in January as the only way of getting the White/Infrared's.

Ntsf getting only 30 pairs..plus the employee raffle.. really 28-27 pairs and on top of that they have to reserved a Sz 11 for a special customer!
who ever is going out their Sat morning better bring your whole family for the Raffle..More people better chances!

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

Can you let us know what sizes you'll be selling these in? I will need a 13.5 or 14, but sometimes with limited kicks they don't go above 13. Hopefully I can get this heat to fit my big feet!
We will be selling the Jordan Retro 6 Infrared Pack (98850901) in sizes 8.0-13.0.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

from all the stories i've heard over the years
i would try nike.com first
eastbay has a lower probability of crashing, but they
are infamous for hitting cats with the "sorry, sold" e-mail
post-cop
i'm guessing finishline is like nike.com with equal or less available
maybe the champs or footlocker sites will have less traffic and
better speed
but i'd try nike.com first, it might crash but if you get through - you're
usually good
Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Copping of EASTBAY has to be the easiest place to cop.
I've had some issues with Eastbay in the past.  They cancel a lot of orders; I remember how many people were complaining during the Space Jam release.  Finishline usually comes through and sells out later.
The issue with our website crashing has been fixed.  During the Space Jam launch, thousands of people were trying to check out at the same time (look at the latest pre-sale launch for the iPhone 4G), which overloaded our servers causing the website to crash and keep accepting orders for the Space Jam shoes even when they were sold out.  We have added a queue system to the checkout process that allows a few hundred people to checkout at a time, keeping our website from crashing and our orders accurate, so you do not have to worry about receiving those infamous "sorry, but we are sold out" e-mails after placing an order. 

The queue system works the same as lining up in front of a store.  We first accept the customers that checkout before others.  Unfortunately, if you wait too long to checkout you will be further back in line.  Again, due to the stock being very limited, these shoes are expected to sell out within the first 5-10 minutes, so you should know pretty early if you were able to get the pack or not.
Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

Do most of the online retailers like Eastbay, etc sell these start selling this Infrared 6 pack at midnight? Cause I am paranoid that even if I wait in line that most shoe stores will already be sold out of my size?

(Somebody please help me out with getting a pack btw if you live in the DMV area and you have a connect!! Or if you know where you can pay ahead of time for your package. Someone please let me know)
This shoe pack will be available for sale on our website at 12 AM ET on 6/19/10. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I cant believe JB. I really cant believe they steep this low forcing people to buy the same shoes that just released in January as the only way of getting the White/Infrared's.

thats what held me back from copping them.  i could get the black varsity reds for $75 plus tax during a 50% weekend and will probably be able to do the same with the white varsity reds too for the same price eventually,  get that marker and i have my "infarred pack" for $150 plus tax
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
 that's real. That's probably the most economical way of getting your hands on some Infrareds.

I actually have a pair on hold for me if I choose to buy them. Im very skeptical on picking them up - I don't buy Jordans anymore..

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

thats what held me back from copping them.  i could get the black varsity reds for $75 plus tax during a 50% weekend and will probably be able to do the same with the white varsity reds too for the same price eventually,  get that marker and i have my "infarred pack" for $150 plus tax
laugh.gif
my man...
denzel_intro.jpg

U can get varsitys for 90 bucks because they suck. They're not og colorway. So aint nobody buyin em like that. If u dnt like the pack then dont cop. Makes it that much easier for dudes like me who know better. Some of yall amaze me by trying to justify ur reason to not get the infrared pack. Or try and convince yourself the varsitys are the same. Well THEY ARE NOT! INFRAREDS ARE INFRAREDS AND VARSITYS ARE VARSITYS and wack imo.

Then some dudes are crazy enough to take a marker to their shoes. Thats reeaaal absurd! Im GLAD JB IS RELEASING THE INFRAREDS cause i knew that varsity mess was a joke to begin with. And dig this, the black/ infrared from the pack are closeer to the original than anything. it actually has the accurate og infrared rather than the "deep" infrared from the 2000 retro version. Hey its 2 away now so all the salty ne sayers can say what they will. This pack release will be epic! Sleep at ur own risk!

i believe it and in a way i am glad to have the shoes released solo 
there really is no difference so this pack is not needed  

all you doing is paying for the box and the garbage bags 

Originally Posted by dhtowng

U can get varsitys for 90 bucks because they suck. They're not og colorway. So aint nobody buyin em like that. If u dnt like the pack then dont cop. Makes it that much easier for dudes like me who know better. Some of yall amaze me by trying to justify ur reason to not get the infrared pack. Or try and convince yourself the varsitys are the same. Well THEY ARE NOT! INFRAREDS ARE INFRAREDS AND VARSITYS ARE VARSITYS and wack imo.

Then some dudes are crazy enough to take a marker to their shoes. Thats reeaaal absurd! Im GLAD JB IS RELEASING THE INFRAREDS cause i knew that varsity mess was a joke to begin with. And dig this, the black/ infrared from the pack are closeer to the original than anything. it actually has the accurate og infrared rather than the "deep" infrared from the 2000 retro version. Hey its 2 away now so all the salty ne sayers can say what they will. This pack release will be epic! Sleep at ur own risk!
i just read that crap ^^^^^
had me like
roll.gif

thanks.

im not getting for me.

ex:
nike outlets had them for black/reds for $99.99 (Bgrade)
urban accounts dropped for like $129.00 or so
swoosh/employee stores were $90
FTL/FTA/Champ Employee appreciation for $75 multiple months
Buy/sell was below retail and STILL is.

Give the white/varsity reds some time and they will also be below retail.

You are correct except that I was talking about if someone bought the varsity red and infrared packs on release days for MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom