AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

What a wacky release...like everyone has posted.  Some regions had NOTHING...and some were like walk in easy cop.  Very hard to figure out how Nike/JB decided on who got what.  I guess we will never know how they figure it out.

As for the Eastbay Rep, obviously I was exaggerating with the 100 step process, but you def know what I mean.  It is very..and I repeat VERY frustrating to get a pair in your cart, go through the whole process to lose it. There has to be a better way.  I think that saving of your info will be very helpful so thanks for that.

I am happy the next "big" release is cool grey 11s. I have no interest in those shoes, so no stress for me.  I think after 2 packs at over $600 I am cool on Jordans for awhile...maybe the rest of the year.  Sigh.

I cant wait to get my packs so I can post up some pics.

Originally Posted by HAGS

Anybody who got them on eastbay better check your order status. I thought I was all good but just looked and it shows up but says "order canceled"... hopefully NDC comes through....

This better not happen to me.

I checked mine and the order status is still "OPEN".

They better come through for me.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

There was hype/chaos around these?

Arrived and stood in line for an hour before Foot Locker opened. I got the last pack, but only 1 guy was behind me in line.

Too bad size 8 isn't my size, though.

hahha did you read your statement? "was there hype/chaos around these" i assume it was meant to be sarcastic but you got the last pack that wasnt in your size so i would think its safe to say yes.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I will never camp out for a shoe ever again. I cannot believe the balls some peopla have after waiting 10 hrs, some of these teenagers would walk up towards the front of the line to meet up with their friends and just cut in line. NEVER AGAIN! And to top things off, as I'm sitting their in front of the store I see 4 teens walk up. I then see them walk back to their car which happens to be parked next to my truck. I then hear the alarm to my truck go off and I start to walk to my vehicle to discover one of them dented my door and just drove off. After 10 minutes they pull up again and act as if nothing happened even after I detained them and called law enforcement. What a waste of time for a shoe that has a slight color variation and a cool box.
That's the norm over there eciaccord. These teenagers just go up to their friends and voila they've cut in line. For the SJ release same thing happened. i was like 15th in line then. As time drew near i was like 50th or so.
mad.gif

But that truck thing will incense me too for sure man. Sorry to hear you're night didn't go right. Hey, if I had known your size, I would have copped online for you bro.
this happened in my line but da dudes in da back snitchd and security told finishline the guy they shldnt let go in after he refused to go to da back so after the first few of us went in he jus left and went to DTLR

ultra easy cop for me.  had been planning to get online and order.  fell asleep early and woke up around 7.  drove 2 hours to my parents place.  my boy text me asking if i copped which made me remember they dropped.  jumped in this post to see what the word was on availability.  looked like everybody had easy cops so i jumped on footaction.com, called my nearest footaction, said they had a 12, drove there and copped a 12 and 10.5.  the end.  glad this was so easy

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

my dad came through at DTLR near Iverson Mall (DMV). he said it was relatively easy. I couldn't go myself because I'm doing an internship, so I'm happy he was willing to help me out. his gifts for Father's Day were waiting for him when he got back though (perfect timing), so all is good.

any more stories about this release from the DMV area??
thats a really nice story man...what did you end up getting your dad? i think we are taking my dad out to eat since he doesnt want anything...but yea really nice of your dad. my dad would slap me and say what are you stupid lol

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got 5 packs at store and 1 from NDC and 1 from eastbay it was hectic but i got my pairs for me and homies they are on there way you know who u are 
wink.gif

grin.gif
 so 7 total 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
niiie david!!! haha you went to work didnt you? lol nice pick up homie! ttyl

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Wasn't a bad night at all.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, not selling any here.
tongue.gif

Edit: Notice that one of them has a number 333 and the other has 412.
nerd.gif

you said "not selling any here" on NT but you didnt say not selling any on ebay LOL jk jk!! nice pick up

Picked up easily, but it seems like very few of these were made. I think for the size 13's some states only got 2-5 pairs total because a lot of stores only got 1 size 13. Anyone else have any more impute on how many were made. I'm from Boston, but drove to New Hampshire thinking it would be easier to cop which it was and ended up being able to cop 6 pairs, but New Hampshire only got 48 pairs total. 18 at footlocker and 30 at finishline.

Thank you for my connect, I was able to pick up a pack. This was nothing like the DMP. Hope everyone was able to get theirs.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

As for the Eastbay Rep, obviously I was exaggerating with the 100 step process, but you def know what I mean.  It is very..and I repeat VERY frustrating to get a pair in your cart, go through the whole process to lose it. There has to be a better way.  I think that saving of your info will be very helpful so thanks for that.
I know, I was just trying to be funny. 
smile.gif
  Otherwise, I am out for the next two days and Paul is on vacation, so if you have any questions on the pack or your order, I will not get to them until Tuesday. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Woke up at 7 headed toward the Penn square mall(Oklahoma city). Stood in line for bout an hour and a half and got my pack. There was only about ten people there and I was the only one getting a 9. Easy copp for mr. They stillhad 2 8.5s, 2 9.5s, and a couple of other sizes when I left

Got mines with no problem! Size 11...no line at all! Very happy with the quality and price! Next cop will be the Jordan IX charcoals and red! Classic!

wondering if my eastbay order will go thru...its still OPEN and waiting for order Approval...never had issues before, but I guess anything can happen

i wasnt fully convinced on copping these since all i wanted was the black pair and i already have the varsity reds so i decided to try my luck online and figured id just sell the white pair
was on the infrared page at eastbay 30 min. before midnight waiting for the add to cart icon came up
clicked it the second it poppped up and it gave me some page saying i had to wait 14 min. and to stay on the page
about 5 min. later it says theyre all sold out

of course everywhere else online was sold out too unless ur willing to pay a ridiculous amount

was kinda bummed but glad at the same time cuz i saved myself $310 all for just a different shade of red

congrats to everybody who copped their pair(s)

Another easy pick up, walked in the store at 9 no line at all (10 people prior the guy said) at a very busy mall in NY too... Hope everyone that really wanted them got/gets their pair! Best of luck

how's the quality on everyone's pairs? my black pair is horrible. the white paint behind the clear soles on the midsole is everywhere. there's also dots of white paint on the air units. smh.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Gentlemen, for anyone who doesn't truely know: THE WHITE PAIR HAS A HARDER/STIFFER/SMOOTHER LEATHER then the Varsity red. I know because I compared the 2. I honestly like the Infrared leather more because it's plain and thicker. The V/Reds leather is great IMO, but I prefer this one... it's more like the leather they used on the Carmine 6.

Dont believe that one bit, makes no sense for them to use "better" leather, its JB we are talking about

Just to let everyone know Eastbay Rep Ray is AWESOME!! My order was canceled on eastbay and I posted on here. Within minutes I had a PM from him asking my customer number and order number. He looked into it and unfortunately they oversold a few sizes and I didn't get my 10.5 but he was able to get me an 8.5 (which i'll have to try and trade/sell) but I was impressed with customer service of Ray. He/they don't have to do this... He also got me a $20 giftcard. Know I wish I would have gotten my 10.5 and feel I still should have, Ray tried and at least was able to help me out a bit. Now, would FNL do this??? Thanks Ray!

My black pair seems weird, pair is kinda funky and the glue is wack.
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE WHITE PAIR IS KINDA PRE-YELLOWED!? It's darker then the varsity red whites, and darker then the black Infrared. Someone tell me if they notice that to.

Good to hear that people have been having a easy time picking up their packs. I think they came out great.

I still wonder what JB's reasoning was on dropping them around the same time as the VReds...

i like how most sites advertise these on their main page like "OH SNAP PICK THESE UP NOW!" when they actually sold out in 3 minutes yesterday night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom