AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Now hopefully Varsity Reds will sit and I'll cop those on sale
happy.gif

I just called Nike at 1-800-806-6453 like dude above did.. I spoke to "JOE". He started off by taking my name, then my email. He said there wasNOTHING in the system with a 398850-901 style code. Call and find out for yourselves. I just got off the phone a minute ago.

smh @ dudes hyping a release that isn't confirmed.

Don't be gullible guys. Do some homework.

lol i hope these really do drop but in the meantime its varsity reds vi's fo sho. i hate paying $300+ for a pack when i only want 1/2 the pack.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I just called Nike at 1-800-806-6453 like dude above did.. I spoke to "JOE". He started off by taking my name, then my email. He said there was NOTHING in the system with a 398850-901 style code. Call and find out for yourselves. I just got off the phone a minute ago.

and i did the same exact thing and the lady told me the exact opposite...she even pronounced infrared wrong and i corrected her and then i asked her the dateand she said june 2010 but she didnt have the exact date

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I just called Nike at 1-800-806-6453 like dude above did.. I spoke to "JOE". He started off by taking my name, then my email. He said there was NOTHING in the system with a 398850-901 style code. Call and find out for yourselves. I just got off the phone a minute ago.

and i did the same exact thing and the lady told me the exact opposite...she even pronounced infrared wrong and i corrected her and then i asked her the date and she said june 2010 but she didnt have the exact date
maybe they scrapped the idea since you called??

Originally Posted by flappy188

dtb00201 wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

and i did the same exact thing and the lady told me the exact opposite...she even pronounced infrared wrong and i corrected her and then i asked her the date and she said june 2010 but she didnt have the exact date
maybe they scrapped the idea since you called??

lol...guys they confirmed, people doubting them are da varsity red VI buyers that don't want their purchase going to waste

They're F$@#%$ with us. lol This dudesaid there was nothing. Then I asked about the White/Varsity Red VI's and he told me the release date for them wasMarch 6.

yea they gotta b messing with you...or lazy and didnt want to look it up....because i didnt even mention the shoe i was looking for and the woman said it...itsnot like she made the name up out of thin air

They're F$@#%$ with us. lol This dudesaid there was nothing. Then I asked about the White/Varsity Red VI's and he told me the release date for them was March 6.

homie, da number is there....multiple sources have confirmed em, plenty of NTers have already chatted with a operator and have already gotten da same answer.

they coming....and it looks like by da way people are trying EXTRA hard on da looming release of da joints on da 23rd its like da infrareds will haunt davarsity release.

I spoke to Nike rep Josh, he said the pack release date is in June, but the color placement he gave me was "Multi-Color", couldn't confirm if itwas infrareds, but it's obvious by the info given here already.

Us who can afford to buy all kinds of J's don't care about coppin' one style and not another... we all have our intentions... anyway, I calledAGAIN and spoke with a rep named "Susie" this time. I was on the phone for about 10 minutes having her look up the info on this thread. NOTHING.There is nothing that says a pack is releasing. I don't know who you guys are talking to but it isn't Nike. I think some of you are hyping an imaginaryrelease. I don't know why. Don't care. Now I say, if they drop, they drop, I'll cop. If not, oh well. MY life is complete. I have the space jamsand will get the concords later this year.

Us who can afford to buy all kinds of J's don't care about coppin' one style and not another... we all have our intentions... anyway, I called AGAIN and spoke with a rep named "Susie" this time. I was on the phone for about 10 minutes having her look up the info on this thread. NOTHING. There is nothing that says a pack is releasing. I don't know who you guys are talking to but it isn't Nike. I think some of you are hyping an imaginary release. I don't know why. Don't care. Now I say, if they drop, they drop, I'll cop. If not, oh well. MY life is complete. I have the space jams and will get the concords later this year.

Is it possible to ask for Josh? Just spoke to him about 10 minutes ago. He found it in his system.

ive replyed on this forum before saying i didnt think it could be true but its on theshoegame.com
Tentative release date of 15th-19th June 2010 (according to Nike Australia)…Pack style number: 398850-901 *Thanks to spacej23 for the following information:*"The pack will be $US310 and the individual style numbers are as follows: White/Infrared - 384664-103 Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003 Availability for thispack shows the month of June." -theshoegame

so will see what happens here soon

what takes 10 min? and what buttons are you hitting when you call?....i just kept pressing the button for anything else until i spoke with a rep...and then ijust asked if she could look up a style number for me and gave her the number...i was done within 2 min. start to finish...i dont see whats taking 10min....you gotta be doing something wrong like saying the style code wrong or something or else your getting the worst customer service reps ever

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Tentative release date of 15th-19th June 2010 (according to Nike Australia)...
Pack style number: 398850-901 *Thanks to spacej23 for the following information:* "The pack will be $US310 and the individual style numbers are as follows: White/Infrared - 384664-103 Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003 Availability for this pack shows the month of June."

So i just called right now and spoke to "Corey" and i asked him to look up these style numbers.

398850-901 is for the "Motorsports".

384664-103 couldn't be found on the "list".

384664-003 is for the "Oreos".

Nothing about this pack. Hate to break it to ya.

To dtb: lol It's not that difficult to give a style code. Anyway, I'm just going to keep my eye open and see what happens. There isn't anythinganyone can do anyway, if or if not true.

To Adl: I got the same results.

What are you guys doing? Call again.
laugh.gif

Use style code 398850-901

Oreo's are 384664-101

Motorsports are 395866-101

Its Official.

Im on the phone now....

Pass on the Varsity VI's.

SMH at JB games.
smh.gif

398850-901 AJ 6 Infrared Pack, Multi-Color, blah blah blah.
Looks like they will release but we still don't know if it's international or not or how they will look, only time will tell. Patience is key.

Back
Top Bottom