AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

From a very reliable source who talked to his regional Jordan rep today, he said "398850-901 This style was dropped and all orders were cancelled. Infrared pack is CANCELLED."
you need more people
Actually...this is the rumor going around on ISS. A very reputable person from ISS has stated that the pack has been canceled. Take it with agrain of salt.

Considering the Varsity Reds are dropping soon, I wouldn't be surprised if JB pulled some crap like they did with the Flu Game 12s, like a ******ed"1st championship" patch somewhere.

I schooled some hype-beast in Flushing's Urban Terrain earlier this afternoon about this packs release
It feels good 2 be a NikeTalker

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

I don't believe this to be true. why would they drop this pack in such a close amount of time around the black/red and the white/red release?
Is it me or has someone made a dumb comment like this on every single page?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

MAN DAMN THESE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED SO ALL OF YALL SAYIN "rumors" "yea right" AND NEGATIVE STUFF LIKE THAT FALL THE HELL BACK AND ALSO ALL YALL TALKIN ABOUT LOWS AND PATENT LEATHER SHUT UP ITS LIKE YALL WANT LOWS AND PATENT LEATHER
My man is serious
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]SON HEATED[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Considering the Varsity Reds are dropping soon, I wouldn't be surprised if JB pulled some crap like they did with the Flu Game 12s, like a ******ed "1st championship" patch somewhere.

laugh.gif
1st championship patch

Billdog on I$$ usually drops legit info... he is claiming cancelled... either way the release is SO FAR AWAY that people need to CHILL
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Considering the Varsity Reds are dropping soon, I wouldn't be surprised if JB pulled some crap like they did with the Flu Game 12s, like a ******ed "1st championship" patch somewhere.

laugh.gif
1st championship patch

Watch them stitch a vagina on the toes, too. That would get people heated.

I guess I'll keep my varsity red pair DS until pictures of these surface. If these look better, then I'll definitely try to dump the varsity red pairsince it's looking like I'm going to get them off Swoosh anyway.

Originally Posted by Trav T

laugh.gif
1st championship patch

I literally laughed out loud
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

laugh.gif
1st championship patch

This is some funny #@!$. I lol'd.

Oh I hope JB drops leaked pics on the 24th. Yeah, by doing that, JB is not sticking it u guys right? lol.....

For the record, if this pack doesn't go down, expect to see a lot of NTers on here with lost credibility.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Oh I hope JB drops leaked pics on the 24th. Yeah, by doing that, JB is not sticking it u guys right? lol.....

For the record, if this pack doesn't go down, expect to see a lot of NTers on here with lost credibility.

It's not a big deal, would anyone really be offended if JB dropped the info right after the 6's release next weekend?
laugh.gif

You would have 1 nubuck, and 1 infrared with durabuck
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom