AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Redrum

copped a pack for $410 shipped, good looks to bigj505.
pimp.gif

someone over on iss emailed nike about the material used on the blacks and this was their response:

Thanks for your patience.

The material on the shoes is Nubuck leather. This is a Full Grain leather that has a really fine, buffed surface. It’s like they took 320 grit sand paper to the top of the leather to give it a nice, soft nap.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me back.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Jennifer
Nike.com

now i just wanna know if they consider it an upgrade from durabuck somehow...

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

FYI for all those FNL people that ordered..their website is really bad on updates....call the 1-888-777-3949 and key in your order number and you seem to get more up to date status.
the website says processing for me, but the 888 number says its ready to ship and awaiting tracking number.
Thanks for the info!  I was able to place two orders in, each minutes apart from one another.

One converted to 'complete' and was shipped; the other still shows as 'processing.'  After calling the customer service phone number and getting an update on my order, the system said, "Your order has been fulfilled and is now awaiting the assignment of a UPS tracking number." 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

FYI for all those FNL people that ordered..their website is really bad on updates....call the 1-888-777-3949 and key in your order number and you seem to get more up to date status.
the website says processing for me, but the 888 number says its ready to ship and awaiting tracking number.
Thanks for the info!  I was able to place two orders in, each minutes apart from one another.

One converted to 'complete' and was shipped; the other still shows as 'processing.'  After calling the customer service phone number and getting an update on my order, the system said, "Your order has been fulfilled and is now awaiting the assignment of a UPS tracking number." 
pimp.gif

sure thing.....did you order on RD or from the restock this morning?

I missed out on them for the release date...no worries though, ill grab them whenever im ready.
Resellers usually go hard on alot of the popular releases it is what it is at the end of the day. If you really want a shoe you'll get it regardless.

DSC01167.JPG

I am so happy I didnt pass on these. Finally soem infrareds to match my vintage starters jacket. Now this is a throwback 1991. I can retire my OGs for ggod and give them the shrine they deserve

eastbay rep dude thats posting
pimp.gif

but, awhile back, i remember you saying there wouldnt be cashback available on the eggplant foams when they released.

i got my cashback though.

nothing to do with the thread but i just felt the need to share.
pimp.gif

anyway it's cool that you're helping people out.

like always, the market's flooded right now, so the resell price is getting lower... in a few weeks (and especially months) once there's less to go around it'll go back up, just the way it's always been... this is the biggest release of 2010, and last year's biggest release was definitely yeezys... same thing happened with them... resell dipped down right after release cuz the market was flooded, and now, if you can even find a ds pair, it's much higher...

the rumor is this pack is limited to 4k worldwide. and it's arguably the best package jb has ever released (the release of varsity reds this year just watered it down a bit). price is definitely gonna go back up in time...

i'd say if you didn't pick these up for retail then get 'em now while the market's flooded and the price is down...

Originally Posted by m88tow

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Hypebeasts went hard on this one.

Missing out is your problem, don't make everyone that got a pack a beast...

[h1]m88tow.superhandz[/h1]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th][th="col"]Last Post[/th][th="col"]Last Seen[/th][th="col"]Joined[/th][/tr][tr][td]23
[/td][td]06/22/10 19:09:30[/td][td]06/22/10 19:09:30[/td][td]05/08/05[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th][th="col"]Visitors Today[/th][th="col"]Most Visits[/th][th="col"]Total Visits[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2
02/22/09[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
BEAST

Damn, folks are still talking about this pack. It's seems like most people got at least one. If they didn't, they better because this pack will be hard to come by later.

smh.gif
Y'all killing me with the vintage chicago jacket and vintage polo
pimp.gif

Got my packs today, only took a picture of one so I dont get banned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by m88tow

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Hypebeasts went hard on this one.

Missing out is your problem, don't make everyone that got a pack a beast...

[h1]m88tow.superhandz[/h1]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th][th="col"]Last Post[/th][th="col"]Last Seen[/th][th="col"]Joined[/th][/tr][tr][td]23
[/td][td]06/22/10 19:09:30[/td][td]06/22/10 19:09:30[/td][td]05/08/05[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th][th="col"]Visitors Today[/th][th="col"]Most Visits[/th][th="col"]Total Visits[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2
02/22/09[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
BEAST

isnt it backwards? wldnt hypebeast b the ones that got the V-Reds? instead of waitin it out they got the first "hot" drop thats wat i wld thnk. i waited for the infras. am i a beast too cuz i aint get the varsities?? hmmm 
ohwell.gif

I ordered on RD and had to "verify" my info before FNL would ship.  I spoke to a CS rep to verify my info.  I then called again this morning and the CS rep told me it is all good and I should be getting my shoes shipped within 3-5 days.  Sigh...the waiting game sucks.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

i wanna post pix of sum infra shirts i fnd at footaction...idk how to post pix...HELP PLZ 

You want to save the pictures to your PC first.  Then sign up to a photo hosting site like photobucket.  Then the next time you post, you want to use the tags provided by photobucket to link to your post.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'd say if you didn't pick these up for retail then get 'em now while the market's flooded and the price is down...

gotta agree with mr. DJ.
IMO, this is the case for "hyped/popular" and especially limited releases.  if you miss out on r.d, then its usually best to put in the work immediately after, while the market is saturated, relative to waiting until the numbers available for sale dwindle down, forcing you to enter bidding wars over the few left with the many after the shoes/pack. 

example, yeezys and the kobe aston martin pack. 

both extremely limited.  i put in the work after missing out on the A.M pack on r.d, and was able to come up 2X on the hyperdunks for reasonable prices.  225 for hypers and traded for the other pair.

u better blieve in a couple years, or maybe even couple months down the road, when there is only 2-5 pairs available on eBay, niketalk, ISS at a given time, resale prices will be RIDIC. 

Well this is weird.  I was just looking at all the various sites to see if anything had popped up on any of them.  FNL was still showing unavailable, but I noticed it still said I had one item in my cart.  So I go to the cart, and there's an infrared pack in there.  Thought that was kind of strange since I already tried to buy it several times on RD, and it kept saying none available.  So I proceeded to check out just for the hell of it to see what it would do.  Asks for my billing info and credit card info -> continue.  I keep waiting for the screen telling me they are not available to pop up, but every step kept going through till........"Thank you for your order.  Order confirmation #".  
eek.gif
  W T F?  Even got the order confirmation e-mail.  I'm sure it will get canceled, but....how the hell is it even possible that it went through?

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Well this is weird.  I was just looking at all the various sites to see if anything had popped up on any of them.  FNL was still showing unavailable, but I noticed it still said I had one item in my cart.  So I go to the cart, and there's an infrared pack in there.  Thought that was kind of strange since I already tried to buy it several times on RD, and it kept saying none available.  So I proceeded to check out just for the hell of it to see what it would do.  Asks for my billing info and credit card info -> continue.  I keep waiting for the screen telling me they are not available to pop up, but every step kept going through till........"Thank you for your order.  Order confirmation #".  
eek.gif
  W T F?  Even got the order confirmation e-mail.  I'm sure it will get canceled, but....how the hell is it even possible that it went through?
Same thing happened w/ me! Let's see what happens................

my pack should be arriving today. have yet to see these in person so i must admit i'm a little anxious knowing i'm about to be re-united w/ the black infras after all these years and will possess the white infras for the 1st time in my life.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom