AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by thebeast23

ok here are two shirts i saw with the infrared in it from footaction. i seen more but i went to the closest mall who didi not have all of em
black infrared

white infrared
Decent shirts, but I don't know about the 2nd one. I'm trying to find some none sneaker related shirts to match. By that; I mean none screen printed. More like polo shirts with a hint of infrared or something like that. Those shirts are cool though. Thanks for sharing with us.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Just got off the phone with my spot, and they still got 15 left.  I'm abouta swing through there. 

If our city goes back to getting GR's only because of these and the MS 6s sitting too long, Ima be heated.
mad.gif
not trying to do anything to get banned cuz im just curious, where are you at that the infrared pack AND the MS 6's just sitting? Are jordan's just not really a big deal where you're at?

So I guess that its official that on the black infrared its full grain leather sanded down wit 320 grit sand paper . So I guess that its not that bad after all.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i dont like the new timers for eastbay you guys need a new IT staff to rebuild the queue proces
Besides having to wait in line for launches like the Infrared Pack, what do you not like about the queue process?  What do you think we can add to improve it?

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

eastbay rep dude thats posting
pimp.gif

but, awhile back, i remember you saying there wouldnt be cashback available on the eggplant foams when they released.

i got my cashback though.

nothing to do with the thread but i just felt the need to share.
pimp.gif

anyway it's cool that you're helping people out.
I was going by what our Marketing Department told me.  Otherwise, congrats on getting the cashback on them. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

just got my order from NDC. no complaints here, just wish i got a second set since the site worked so flawlessly and checkout was simple.

i like what eastbay has done with the checking out process. if it keeps the site from crashing and maintains order then why not like it?

pardon my ignorance, but whats the biggest size this pack was made in? I saw earlier someone said a 13, but i figure almost all jordan's go to 15, then i checked ebay, and couldn't find a 14 or 15.

Originally Posted by deuce02

i like what eastbay has done with the checking out process. if it keeps the site from crashing and maintains order then why not like it?
because they, at least from what i saw, still don't put a limit on the amount of pairs you can purchase ...until they fix that, the system is still flawed (from a customer standpoint)

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Well this is weird.  I was just looking at all the various sites to see if anything had popped up on any of them.  FNL was still showing unavailable, but I noticed it still said I had one item in my cart.  So I go to the cart, and there's an infrared pack in there.  Thought that was kind of strange since I already tried to buy it several times on RD, and it kept saying none available.  So I proceeded to check out just for the hell of it to see what it would do.  Asks for my billing info and credit card info -> continue.  I keep waiting for the screen telling me they are not available to pop up, but every step kept going through till........"Thank you for your order.  Order confirmation #".  
eek.gif
  W T F?  Even got the order confirmation e-mail.  I'm sure it will get canceled, but....how the hell is it even possible that it went through?
NICE! THAT WAS A COME UP!!!
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

this happened to me with the Anniversary XI's....tried to order on RD and got denied.....about 10 days later, I was just checking and noticed something in my cart, went there and there it was. clicked submit and everything, not expecting to get anything and got a confirmation#. I was like whatever, then got the email confirmation, next day got a shipping email...I was like no way......and it didn't come from a store, it came from their distribution center?? in Indy.
good luck to everyone though.

after reading this i went to fnl.com and to my surprise there was one in my cart, went through the order process 

and got a confirmation, let's see if it goes through

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

because they, at least from what i saw, still don't put a limit on the amount of pairs you can purchase ...until they fix that, the system is still flawed (from a customer standpoint)
We did have a limit of one per customer for the Infrared Pack.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

you are misinformed.  There was a 1 pack per customer limit for the infrared pack.

Only thing i dislike about eastbay is the fact they do phone orders at the same time with internet orders.

theres always a complaint about something eastbay,fnl,ndc,champs.or the quality of the shoes come on guys.you should know better than that.thats the system live with it.also another complaint i orderd from fnl and they charged card my 5 times and i havent got a comfirmation #.you all know it happens all the time with fnl and you still keep ordering and doing the same thing hit the mouse once smh im done
smh.gif

theres always a complaint about something eastbay,fnl,ndc,champs.or the quality of the shoes come on guys.you should know better than that.thats the system live with it.also another complaint i orderd from fnl and they charged my card 5 times and i havent got a comfirmation #.you all know it happens all the time with fnl and you still keep ordering and doing the same thing hit the mouse once smh im done

I usually dont like cheesy t shirts...but that LAST NAME EVER shirt is kinda cool.  Any more info?  It is not a NIKE brand shirt is it?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

Ive ordered off of eastbay for years now, I rely on them and this time was the cleanest Ive seen eastbay
operate, BTW yes i got a pair, I added to cart the second they were available, it put me in a 1 minute 30 second
wait, and voila, done, no crashes, no waiting for the servers to reboot, and to show you how close that time is,
my boy was trying to order, he was behind me about 30 seconds adding to his cart and his wait time was like
8 minutes, so its fair, first come first serve.
That is good to hear that this was the cleanest you have seen us.  This is what we are working for on every launch.  Glad you got your pair 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by green rhino123

got on eastbay at midnight, clicked my size right away, and got a 1m30sec wait window.
didn't even cop mine off eastbay, but i think it would have gone through
pretty sure anyone w/ less than 2m or so had no problem
and i don't think i have a super-fast connection

but after all these years of people "getting burned" off that site, why even complain at this point
you know the deal
People get burned on every site, not just ours, but we are here assisting customers with the issues they have with us.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think if i told you my story you would feel better.....jumped on EB at 8:40 pm Pst....waited til 9 pm. Added to cart then proceed to make a call to Eastbay for a chance at a phone order....got thru.....i was super ecstatic....customer rep by the name of Shawn picked up....told me they werent on sale yet for another minute and then hung up on me after i told him they were on the site for sale now....c'mon on...its 9pm and its on your site.....

Fate is really funny sometimes....as my homie got thru the phone line 10 mins later...guess who picked up again???? Shawn. My friend says to him i want to order the jordans....then he coyly replies what jordans???? To make a story short, the customer rep was not really trying to help us in general...i thought it was an isolated incident but when you think about it....each phone call goes thru an "kiosk" and since Shawn was not really working or taking orders...chances were that anyone else that got thru the phones lines.....got their calls answer by guess who?? Shawn.

Thanks Shawn. You make eastbay super swag. For the most part...i enjoy the customer service (all in the past now) and the fast shipping.

In life sometimes you win some and lose some.
Just wow is all I have to say about that story.  I have forwarded this post on to my Supervisor to look into this issue.  I hope this was an isolated issue, as our phone agents should not be doing this over the phones.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ray i appreciate it.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

ok here are two shirts i saw with the infrared in it from footaction. i seen more but i went to the closest mall who didi not have all of em
black infrared

Is tis a Nike shirt?  Anyone have anymore info on it?

Does anybody know of some nice hats to were with these? I wear a 7 3/4 and that size is always sold out like my shoes (size 13). It's hard being tall with a big head and big feet. Lol! I found some good hat's out there, but not in my size. Any help would do. Thanks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

copped a pack for $410 shipped, good looks to bigj505.

Did u try on release day?  Glad u got them.

Nah, I´m on vaca in Mexico and NSW Guadalara is around 4 hours from where I´m at and I didn´t even know if they did get them. If I was back home in the states I would of defintely camped for them at NT Chi or HOH.

u in the riveria maya??
i just got ho,me from there!!!

Nah, I´m on vaca in Mexico and NSW Guadalara is around 4 hours from where I´m at and I didn´t even know if they did get them. If I was back home in the states I would of defintely camped for them at NT Chi or HOH.

u in the riveria maya??

u in the riveria maya??

pimp.gif
jonwin wrote:

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Just got off the phone with my spot, and they still got 15 left.  I'm abouta swing through there. 

If our city goes back to getting GR's only because of these and the MS 6s sitting too long, Ima be heated.
mad.gif
not trying to do anything to get banned cuz im just curious, where are you at that the infrared pack AND the MS 6's just sitting? Are jordan's just not really a big deal where you're at?

I'm in Nebraska.  The MS 6s are gone now, but you could still get multiple pairs for weeks after RD.  I think it's partly because most people don't know that we get limited stuff now.  For years we only got the big GR's.  Now we got a spot or 2 that get some limited stuff, and not a lot of people have figured it out.  The other reason is there's a lot going on here right now.  A lot of people spending all their money every night down at the College World Series, where there's bad broads from 8 different schools partying. 
pimp.gif
   Then there's a Tom Petty concert tonight too. 
pimp.gif
  It's the only time a year our city is somewhat relevant, so every year we take advantage of that by getting !!$*@% up every night. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

Ive ordered off of eastbay for years now, I rely on them and this time was the cleanest Ive seen eastbay
operate, BTW yes i got a pair, I added to cart the second they were available, it put me in a 1 minute 30 second
wait, and voila, done, no crashes, no waiting for the servers to reboot, and to show you how close that time is,
my boy was trying to order, he was behind me about 30 seconds adding to his cart and his wait time was like
8 minutes, so its fair, first come first serve.
That is good to hear that this was the cleanest you have seen us.  This is what we are working for on every launch.  Glad you got your pair 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

got on eastbay at midnight, clicked my size right away, and got a 1m30sec wait window.
didn't even cop mine off eastbay, but i think it would have gone through
pretty sure anyone w/ less than 2m or so had no problem
and i don't think i have a super-fast connection

but after all these years of people "getting burned" off that site, why even complain at this point
you know the deal
People get burned on every site, not just ours, but we are here assisting customers with the issues they have with us.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think if i told you my story you would feel better.....jumped on EB at 8:40 pm Pst....waited til 9 pm. Added to cart then proceed to make a call to Eastbay for a chance at a phone order....got thru.....i was super ecstatic....customer rep by the name of Shawn picked up....told me they werent on sale yet for another minute and then hung up on me after i told him they were on the site for sale now....c'mon on...its 9pm and its on your site.....

Fate is really funny sometimes....as my homie got thru the phone line 10 mins later...guess who picked up again???? Shawn. My friend says to him i want to order the jordans....then he coyly replies what jordans???? To make a story short, the customer rep was not really trying to help us in general...i thought it was an isolated incident but when you think about it....each phone call goes thru an "kiosk" and since Shawn was not really working or taking orders...chances were that anyone else that got thru the phones lines.....got their calls answer by guess who?? Shawn.

Thanks Shawn. You make eastbay super swag. For the most part...i enjoy the customer service (all in the past now) and the fast shipping.

In life sometimes you win some and lose some.
Just wow is all I have to say about that story.  I have forwarded this post on to my Supervisor to look into this issue.  I hope this was an isolated issue, as our phone agents should not be doing this over the phones.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ray i appreciate it.
My only complaint so far is that Eastbay is sharing the same stock as Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs online, right? If that's true, the stocks are actually not really that many. Yeah I kinda like the new check out process. I like you limit 1 pack per customer/order. That's fair. I can take it eventhough I'm not getting a pack. Just only if you separate the stock from FL, FA, and Champs.

So for anyone that ordered the "restock" on FNL.com..here is the "unoffical" scoop...just came back from the store and I had one of the managers call the call center to see if I can get my order expediated like you would at FTL or FA...FNL does not actually work that way were the online orders are generally shipped directly from the stores with overstock or your size available....FNL.com stock...well in particular this pack...was only sent to a very few stores...The majority of the inventory is in the shipping center in Indianapolis (which Tuxracer mentioned).Supposedly it was not intended to be an online only supply...but they managed the inventory that was shipped out very tightly which now it makes sense that a FSR was restocked online.......The manager said that the orders are currently being processed and nothing is 100% of course but its not a situation where a "Store" manager has to decide if he or she wants to process the order.

Its just a matter of if they have enough inventory in the warehouse to go around. He said processing time is 3 days...so by the end of the week we should all know something....Good luck everyone...

Back
Top Bottom