AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Hype over?

i would be salty if that was my auction
roll.gif

but honestly if you didn't sell them by tuesday put them in a time capsule then resell

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Hype over?

i would be salty if that was my auction
roll.gif

but honestly if you didn't sell them by tuesday put them in a time capsule then resell

thats funny
i guess this was the wrong package to resell

people are selling these for no more then $60.00 over the box price

not much of a profit 

the real money as always is getting the shoes/packages early

when the hype is high

believe me i know  

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^..and will continue to drop and than sit at $375.

yup, maybe, but once they're not as available the price will go up, happens every time with a big release such as this, especially when limited (same thing happened with the yeezys last year), and being this nice of a package (2 OG colorways)...

the yeezys are the only shoes in all my years of collecting/selling shoes

that the price went up and not down

even after ebay was full of yeezys the shoes where easy to sell and people where willing to pay more then $150.00 and people dropped the cash

the shoes never where cheap

the only other 2 shoes to have that type of hype was the laser black/red 4's and the First DMP package

this jordan 6's set is non of the shoes i am talking about

nike dont give a damn about the customers that they can release the same shoes just in a different box

and we eat it up

Hype over?

Damn, how did that happen?  Every time I bid on something and I'm about to get a solid price like that, it jumps up like $100 in the last minute.  Someone lucked out on that @%%+.  Bummer for the seller.

What happens if Jordan Brand decides to take a page from Nike and they drop these again in greater numbers a few months from now (or early 2011)?

Yeah, the price will definitely go back up once there aren't as many for sale. Happens with every release. Price is high pre-release, goes up the day of release and the next day, then drops sharply the following week as more sellers post their pairs. Takes about 3-4 weeks for it to go back up (minimum).

Originally Posted by THE FAME

I don't get it....

Why are the Infra's getting bashed more then the VR's?

I think its just mostly due to saltyness.
If you were going to be mad at any retro 6 "imitation" it should be the
waste of material Varsity red 6.

At the least the Infrared is of better quality and more closer to the
Original color.

Better Quality???

all in your head bro, seriously
Funny caused I've own the blk/varsity and the suede seems much thicker than the Infra's.
You could almost leave brush strokes in the vr suede.
Plus the leather that they used on the wht/inf def is better than the crappy shinned tumble leather on the vr's, it seems much sturdier.
I'm not the only one reporting this, I have seen numerous posts stating the same.

Got my pair today. Black pair's midsole paint already has some small chipping. White pair looked awesome but soles were already starting to yellow. All of this out of the box. What was I thinking, it's usual JB quality. Oh well...

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

Dad is sponsored by Nike so we have an account that I get X amount of dollars on Nike/JB. I called to ask to make sure it wasn't a mistake and that they actually went past a 13. Our Nike rep told me that they have a stock up to 18, but general public only got up to a 13. 
And before anyone asks, I already asked if I could pay retail for them and not take the $ off of my account... but no luck, they are being real stingy. Wish I could help out the larger sized cats out there (pause), cause I know how frustrating it is
Limited Edition Singapore received size 14 of the pack.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the yeezys are the only shoes in all my years of collecting/selling shoes

that the price went up and not down

even after ebay was full of yeezys the shoes where easy to sell and people where willing to pay more then $150.00 and people dropped the cash

the shoes never where cheap

yeah but even the yeezys dipped down in resell value for a few weeks after they dropped, cuz the market was so flooded. and then they climbed right back up as they became less and less available. the only reason they were still profitable for the few weeks right after was because there was only 3k each colorway worldwide and they were easily one of the most hyped releases of all time, with kids camping out a full week b4 release. this infra pack obviously could never reach that level of hype, but it's still probably the most hyped release of this year...

I don't get it....

Why are the Infra's getting bashed more then the VR's?

I think its just mostly due to saltyness.
If you were going to be mad at any retro 6 "imitation" it should be the
waste of material Varsity red 6.

At the least the Infrared is of better quality and more closer to the
Original color.

Better Quality???

all in your head bro, seriously
Funny caused I've own the blk/varsity and the suede seems much thicker than the Infra's.
You could almost leave brush strokes in the vr suede.
Plusthe leather that they used on the wht/inf def is better than the crappyshinned tumble leather on the vr's, it seems much sturdier.
I'm not the only one reporting this, I have seen numerous posts stating the same.

nah you're right, they are better quality, i've compared thoroughly myself, and numerous other people have said the same...

i still got a size 10.5 in my cart on fnl.com. also there was a 15% off coupon code, ddeals110, that brought the total price down to 298 shipped. im not going to submit the order becuase i dont want my money tied up again for 3 days. in the end i copped 17 packs and all i have left is 1 size 12 and 2 10.5's for me.

What ever happened to that guy who said he had like 20 packs secured
nerd.gif
Did he ever say how many he came away with?

Originally Posted by riddla713

i still got a size 10.5 in my cart on fnl.com. also there was a 15% off coupon code, ddeals110, that brought the total price down to 298 shipped. im not going to submit the order becuase i dont want my money tied up again for 3 days. in the end i copped 17 packs and all i have left is 1 size 12 and 2 10.5's for me.

That coupon code would have worked?  Damn.

Back
Top Bottom