AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

I logged into my FNL account tonight and noticed I had two pairs (8.5 and 11) in my cart on FNL. I put the order through and got a confirmation number. Order placed 6/25/10 at 11:41pm.

Will follow up with an update on what happens.

Your order will probably go through because I had the same thing, and I ordered on the 24th.  I got shipping confirmation today.  What a weird glitch in FNL's system.

Only reason I didn't buy is because I only wanted the white, but oh well. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Originally Posted by Trav T

I logged into my FNL account tonight and noticed I had two pairs (8.5 and 11) in my cart on FNL. I put the order through and got a confirmation number. Order placed 6/25/10 at 11:41pm.

Your order will probably go through because I had the same thing, and I ordered on the 24th.  I got shipping confirmation today.  What a weird glitch in FNL's system.

yup, I ordered mine on the 23rd, and I got UPS confirmation the 25th. FYI, Ayipapi is correct, Indy is probably out now, mine were shipped from Austin,TX, so I know a store filled the order.....good luck all.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Originally Posted by Trav T

yup, I ordered mine on the 23rd, and I got UPS confirmation the 25th. FYI, Ayipapi is correct, Indy is probably out now, mine were shipped from Austin,TX, so I know a store filled the order.....good luck all.

Interesting!  If it goes through, awesome.  If not, it's ok too.  Less damage to my wallet this month. 
smile.gif

So far, the status says, "Processing."

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

As far as Pront J...J Phoneix or whatever his name is now...Dude is a clown...I hope all his reseller dreams are fulfilled and some happy ebayers help him pay for his kicks...if not gonna have to spin alot of high school dances to pay for them packs son...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
excuse me, I'm laughing too hard right now
roll.gif

Wow this thread is going all downhill.I say if you have anything negative to say just keep it to yourself.I didn't cop on release day because im in Italy but I had to call around and find a pair in store back in my home town.Found one and now I don't have to deal with resellers but if I had not found it then yeah I would spend $50 more to get a shoe I wanted.I make enough money that I dont have to complain about buying shoes or anything else I want to buy.To the people that want them and can't find them for a decent price keep looking or just wait.Either way we all do what ever we want not because somebody makes us but because we want to.So please stop knocking on each other just becaue somebody wants to make a buck or two.Maybe he really needs the money because he couldn't find a better job to afford to just buy one pair and not regret it.So lets just all chill out and move on to whatever is next.My 2Cents

Originally Posted by bigj505

why does everyone think people that resell dont have good jobs?

Because most resellers, not all, camp out for hours or days.

In my opinion nothing is wrong with it, when it is done right.

I have done some reselling in the past, but when I did, I looked out for fellow sneakerheads first, and worried about profit later.
Doing this got me the connects I have now.

I have seen allot of new NT members CRY and complain about releases, just to have them show up with FSR's  for sale in their sig
or in the buy/sell forum.

The 2010 reseller is all about self, and tries to resell EVERY release.

This thread isn't going to get locked, staff has been on patrol, and deleting uselessness.

I am fortunate enough to see that hardly anyone Co- signs with me, but when my G Oldsole73 states bgrade interest, he is quoted multiple times. Lets not front on the peoples champ people, ive been praising bgrade ever since cdp molds been authorized and confirmed.

As for j.phonics, I can school you on how to make this community invest more of their emotions to toward you.

I dont think its a question of not having a good job its just time invested vs return on the investment.....

Maybe my opinion is biased cause I dont understand the whole "reseller" ideaology...To me..if I invest a full day in a work I should have a good return on my investment...I.e. (not me personally just an example) you work 8 hours and get paid 15 dollars and hour...if you stay and hustle a lil more, i.e. overtime, you get paid time ($15) and a half ($7.5 = $22.50 an hour) that makes sense to me...It makes sense to stick around, if asked and you dont got !*+ else to do, to take the money....But theres people that come on here just to hype HOW MANY packs they copping....arguing about how much they gonna be worth...bragging about flipping...Just non sense... I ask myself...I know with my career...theres no way in HELL I can invest all that time in something that will F with my regular hustle...(meaning real job)

I guess what Im getting at is if you make $50+k a year...are you really going through all this #!%#!$@+ for an extra $200 to $400 bucks (PROFIT not sale cause there is a HUGH difference) ???

people buy these packs like this in hopes that they will be worth the dmp prices of 1k PLUS, then the packs only sale for $400 and re-sellers are SALTY.

meh... maybe its because i have a good thing going on. i dont spend anymore than 2 hours total for any release and i definitely dont mind free money.
i agree, some dudes camp for days to make a small profit which is OD to me. but for certain kicks, its definitely easy money. this pack, for example, did not need to be camped out for. it just needed to be known where to get them from and have the loot available to purchase.
i flipped 4 packs total to get 226 in profit. i never left my house to get the shoes. i just had to pay for the packs and list for sale in the buy/sell. not much to it IMO.

and im def not bragging. im just being honest and real. 200 bucks aint nothing to think you are DOING IT but its enuff for me to say SUCCESS

edit: cmoneymontana- i know exactly what you are talking about. fool came in the regional thread begging for help and then tried to smack the same dudes he was begging for help from for $500 bucks saying he was willing to "help" for that price.

cause they see these dumb kids that grab one pack and try and bank off of it....

ive seen people sleep in the street for 3 days for one pair of yeezys, like really?

theres dumb resellers

and theres resellers who make extra money.......

its fine you have a steady job, aint nothing wrong with making a little extra money to throw away on BS....... and if i can make that money while doing hardly anything, whats so wrong? work smart, not hard....

Typing...like...this...after...every...sentence...really helps prove validity in arguments...hope...this...becomes...trendy...team infrared bgrade hunt, who is down?.

Back
Top Bottom