AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Latest day-by-day update on late order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 still in my cart on 6/25/10:

• Friday 6/25/10 - Successful Check Out, Order Placed; Confirmation Number Emailed
  • Saturday 6/26/10 - Status: Processing
  • Sunday 6/27/10 - Status: Processing
  • Monday  6/28/10 - Status: Processing
  • Tuesday 6/29/10 - Status: Processing
  • Wednesday 6/30/10 - Shipment Confirmation email received with actual UPS tracking number. (Website status still says 'Processing')
That's tight! Was that for both pairs?
pimp.gif

finally got my shoes

these new black infrareds are almost identical to the varsitys
i dont know where this better material talk is coming from #!$$ is almost the same damn thing smh

FNL Monday restock order came in today.....Joints are definitely worth it (well actually worth it if you DIDNT Cop the Varsity Reds) First time Im seeing them in person your eyes will play tricks on you and they kinda look varsity red....Until you take out the Whites...Then
eek.gif

The restock is coming from stores, I actually have a reciept from a store in Texas so..if your looking for the packs, try Finishline, and have them stock locate cause apparently they are still still sitting on shelves...

Good luck everyone!!!

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

FNL Monday restock order came in today.....Joints are definitely worth it (well actually worth it if you DIDNT Cop the Varsity Reds) First time Im seeing them in person your eyes will play tricks on you and they kinda look varsity red....Until you take out the Whites...Then
eek.gif

The restock is coming from stores, I actually have a reciept from a store in Texas so..if your looking for the packs, try Finishline, and have them stock locate cause apparently they are still still sitting on shelves...

Good luck everyone!!!
This...I just got my pack in from the finishline restock and i have to say it was worth it...Mines came from a store in Austin. I didnt think they would come, but i got lucky i guess. I have a friend of mine that put a pair on lay away for me, and i think i am going to double up on this...this pack is nice. My first JB pick up this year...

I'm really loving the White/Infrared.

This is the closest we'll ever get to the OG (minus the Nike Air on the heel, the Infrared lace lock and Nike Air on the back of the lace lock).

Received mines today, so disapointed, nowhere near infrared, just varsities with clear air bubbles ... Damn, even air hoop structure white/hot red look better than these ...

Latest day-by-day update on late order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 still in my cart on 6/25/10:

* Friday 6/25/10 - Successful Check Out, Order Placed; Confirmation Number Emailed
* Saturday 6/26/10 - Status: Processing
* Sunday 6/27/10 - Status: Processing
* Monday 6/28/10 - Status: Processing
* Tuesday 6/29/10 - Status: Processing
* Wednesday 6/30/10 - Shipment Confirmation email received with actual UPS tracking number. (Website status still says 'Processing')
* Thursday 7/1/10 - Status: Partially Shipped (UPS tracking number received for size 8.5 pair. Shipping from Austin, TX; Size 11 pair's status: Processing)

I am sure that Ebay pair for less than $200 will not be shipped, I have seen BIN for about $400 shipped so their really is no money to be made on these. Other than true sneakerheads most people dont really care if it is infrared or VR.

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Received mines today, so disapointed, nowhere near infrared, just varsities with clear air bubbles ... Damn, even air hoop structure white/hot red look better than these ...

roll.gif

dats a 1st

if u got the 2000 u prolly thnkn of the deep infrared...this is the OG infrared not the retro

Originally Posted by bigj505

im not sure why dudes going in on riddla713. anyone that wants the pack can get it for pretty much retail + shipping now so he is not to blame for you not getting your pack. let the dude do him and keep it moving.

as far as what these jordans will be worth... who knows? but tell me this... what "newer" jordan has gained at least 250% value and sustained it since the original DMP pack? Not many (i can only think of super limited ones like titanium/finale 23s and eminem 2s)
jordans dont hold the same value as they used to and dudes that are blind to that are simply ignorant. older jordans are even dropping in value these days. i remember cool grey 11s going for like 700+ on ebay. now they sell for less than 400.

the name of the flip game is this... get them on saturday and have them liquidated by monday at the latest. after that... you risk getting "stuck" with excess inventory. dudes that think this pack will sell for $500 plus are the same dudes that thought the CDPs were gonna rise in value over time. Even the epic 11/12 pack sells for less than $400.

so many so called limited or classic grails drop now that dudes cant keep up. so while they sitting there chasing the carrot of new kicks, the older, new kicks just sit and are had for retail or below.
i agree with this statement about current Jordans not holding value. for instance, I got a VNDS pair of 01 True Blue IIIs for $150 shipped. if this were 3-4 years ago, I would be paying at least $300. and only fools thought the XI/XII pack would rise in value over time. they can easily be had for $350-$375 DS. even space jams dropped dramatically in value since they first dropped in december.

the more you sit on a shoe, the higher the probability that you're not going to get the price you want for them and end up selling for near retail. im not even going to touch the topic of how 98% of new releases arent selling. speaking of which, I need to go pick up my University Blue IXs and White Varsity Red 6s on discount 

I've never been a big VI fan at all but this pack i went on ahead and spent the money, well worth it in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom