AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

To whoever doesn't have a pair I just came from Downtown Brooklyn and Jimmy Jazz still have packs for retail.
The sizes they have I'm not sure.

There exact address I'm not sure but I'm sure you can find it on google. It's the Jimmy Jazz on Fulton st, right next door to Macy's.
Good luck!
EDIT:

There are two Jimmy Jazz's. This one is the one that still have packs

442 Fulton Street
Brooklyn, NY
Phone: (718) 246-0427

That super shiny extra glossy leather is
sick.gif

I'm so glad I didnt spend $350+ for these...ain't worth retail to me.

qwik question to anybody wit deez n da infrared spizikes. i kno this is based on the OG infrared n not the 2000. what infrared was the spizikes based on? can sum1 campare the infrared to past infrared colored shoes cuz the spizikes is more orange then infrared so i cant really assume its based on the 2000...but i wld like to see a comparison

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Hype or not, this was easily one of the top 3 packs ever released.

this is the 2nd best pack evar after the OG dmp.

not to get into this subjective debate, but IMO...

1. OG dmp
2. IR pack
3. CDP 7/16
4.CDP 11/12
5. CDP 10/13
6. BMP  
fixed...say what ya want about da 11/12 pack but those were overall solid.

why do we have pages of pack comparisons like packs in generally have been a hit?

This pack delivered big time. I feel sorry for the cats who missed out and now are all salty trying to diss this pack
eyes.gif

Saying that this pack was top 3 of all time isn't saying anything seeing how the OG DMP 6/11 pack was the only really good one.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

This pack delivered big time. I feel sorry for the cats who missed out and now are all salty trying to diss this pack
eyes.gif
who missed out? the pack is selling for near retail on ebay.
indifferent.gif

xX LeGod Xx wrote:

Saying that this pack was top 3 of all time isn't saying anything seeing how the OG DMP 6/11 pack was the only really good one.
agreed.

Originally Posted by bigj505

eyes.gif
who missed out? the pack is selling for near retail on ebay.
indifferent.gif
You mean one of those fluke auctions? Don't pay attention to those. If you don't think there are people who missed out on these, you're crazy.

If you wanted these you easily obtained them, even $400 and change shipped is close to retail for those that dont want the hassle of lining up or sweating midnight online releases. $310 plus tax and shipping and no hassle for most grown people $400+ is a win. So if you could not get these for retail or close $400 or cheaper shipped you were either blind or dumb.

for those of you that have been selling packs, how much is the package weighing, including the double box? don't get on me about being a reseller either, i had to sell my extra pair(for less than i paid!) for an upcoming trip..

Originally Posted by Juice8732

for those of you that have been selling packs, how much is the package weighing, including the double box? don't get on me about being a reseller either, i had to sell my extra pair(for less than i paid!) for an upcoming trip..
ABOUT 10 POUNDS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HisAirness32

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That super shiny extra glossy leather is
sick.gif

I'm so glad I didnt spend $350+ for these...ain't worth retail to me.

Yep, stick with the OG's.

...yep, stick with nearly 2 decade old shoes that most cannot be worn...good call...
wink.gif

eyes.gif
What exactly did it deliver on?  The current garbage standard of JB quality that kids under 25 seem to be OK with?  I still haven't worn mine and am debating getting rid of them, because after trying them on, it fully sank in just how poorly they measure to the originals.  It shouldn't be this hard to match up to the originals, if not in materials, then at LEAST in shape.  After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?

Originally Posted by Anomaly

eyes.gif
What exactly did it deliver on?  The current garbage standard of JB quality that kids under 25 seem to be OK with?  I still haven't worn mine and am debating getting rid of them, because after trying them on, it fully sank in just how poorly they measure to the originals.  It shouldn't be this hard to match up to the originals, if not in materials, then at LEAST in shape.  After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?

Because they "lost" all the og molds. As far as materials, well they cost more now and so they switch them up also if I remember correctly JB is trying to use more efficient and better materials now.

eyes.gif

The Retro 6 is one shoe that has actually done a pretty decent job of retaining its shape. I dunno if you missed the multiple OG/Retro comparisons, but of all the differences between them, the shape wasn't really one of them. I think this pack delivered on all fronts. 2 highly sought after original colorways of the 6, one of which hasn't been seen for 20 years. As for the quality, sure, they aren't mind-blowing, but they are very well done compared to a lot of Retro releases in recent years. The white pair has impressively thick leather, unlike anything I've seen on recent 4's, 5's, 6's, 8's, etc.. and the blacks, while different from the previous runs, are not bad quality by any means. I think the suede/nubuck is actually quite nice.

After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?
They probably can , if Nike Brand starts to produce them again , but as we all know that will never happen and with that being said , i'll never be able to wear the shoe i dreamed about owning as a kid
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?
They probably can , if Nike Brand starts to produce them again , but as we all know that will never happen and with that being said , i'll never be able to wear the shoe i dreamed about owning as a kid
frown.gif

Jordan is part of Nike.  These shoes are made in Nike factories.  What are you talking about?

eyes.gif

The Retro 6 is one shoe that has actually done a pretty decent job of retaining its shape. I dunno if you missed the multiple OG/Retro comparisons, but of all the differences between them, the shape wasn't really one of them. I think this pack delivered on all fronts. 2 highly sought after original colorways of the 6, one of which hasn't been seen for 20 years. As for the quality, sure, they aren't mind-blowing, but they are very well done compared to a lot of Retro releases in recent years. The white pair has impressively thick leather, unlike anything I've seen on recent 4's, 5's, 6's, 8's, etc.. and the blacks, while different from the previous runs, are not bad quality by any means. I think the suede/nubuck is actually quite nice.
Well said.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

frown.gif

Jordan is part of Nike.  These shoes are made in Nike factories.  What are you talking about?

yes , under Nikes "wings" but its not the same people that for example designs the Nike sc trainer retro that designs jordans, na mean?

Back
Top Bottom