AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yawn.... If it's true, I'll be coppin that simple. Some of you guys stress for no reason. Like a female with no tampons

may I quote myself again?...

No offense, but what you do has no bearing on what anybody else does. Some people on here stress on these because they know the prices will be at all timehigh..I am not one of these people, I have my bread..but I can understand their sentiments.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spizike231

Redrum SB wrote:

Pics should surface soon since all the attention this pack is getting right now.

Do it JB.

you know there's a financial incentive to make sure pics don't drop until da varsity red VI's have had a chance

to rope in any fiends/people who didn't know @ retail prices first or let em collected a lil dust in da shelves first.

You know its like everywhere i go it seems like you find a way to hate on the varsity reds ninjalivewithyourmom. WE GET IT. you hate them now stop because its just annoying now. do you do anything besides sit on this forum all day? its called the sun, and its located outside. feel free to check it out sometime.

da rocks, you can kick them
wink.gif

anyways, da nike confirmation is there...anybody second guessin these is gonna look like clowns when they do drop...and i'll be sure to

personally point my index finger & laugh at those ain't heed da warnings.

varsity reds is basura, u got a problem wit me dissing em? do something about it, if not keep it moving.

get over in karate kid these are not gonna happen.
sure let's ignore da multiple nike confirmations that refute your point
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
micheal623..

Hey, MJ called me and told me that he was personally going to drop this infrared pack at footlocker so sneaker-heads can buy it. Asap.

It's funny to me how people are letting the possibility of this pack affect their decision whether or not to cop the Black/Varsity Red 6's this month.Even if the pack is releasing (which I'm almost positive it is), you still don't have any clue what they're gonna look like. Who's to say youwon't like the Black/Varsity's better? If you do, by that time it'll be far too late to cop them at a decent price.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

It's funny to me how people are letting the possibility of this pack affect their decision whether or not to cop the Black/Varsity Red 6's this month. Even if the pack is releasing (which I'm almost positive it is), you still don't have any clue what they're gonna look like. Who's to say you won't like the Black/Varsity's better? If you do, by that time it'll be far too late to cop them at a decent price.
I kind of agree. I don't really plan on getting the Varsity reds anyways so I'll take my chances and wait.

another pack? as long jb doesn't butcher them then i might consider scooping them...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^^Good marketing?

What good marketing when the White/Varsity Red colorway is supposed to drop in June?

lol C'mon guys, let's take a quick step into reality. Good business sense does not work this way.

JB isn't dropping the same shoe within the same month. MAYBE within the same year but, it would have to be at least a month after to give the initial shoe a chance to sell correctly. Don't get me wrong, I want the infrareds to drop as bad as the next guy.

Think about it, let it marinate.

smokin.gif

I was thinking the same thing, why would they drop the same shoe with the minor color change?? I would much rather have the Infra-red too but it doesnt makeany sense to drop both of those in June. Is there any real info to prove it one way or the other cuz Im not about to go through 42 pages of speculation and"oooohh copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

JB plays chess very well.

Yes they do im sure they have people who lurk on the forums and start up this hype to gain more money same thing with Eastbay lol they even have an accounthere and used to post in the spacejam thread

i thought this pack thing was smart by nike because they know ppl would kill for the black and infrared 6's, so alotta ppl gon have to drop big money tobuy the pack just to get the blk/infrared ones. i AM a lil saddened by the pack becuz i dont really want the white/infrarerd, but o well. Also, it looks likewe have at least 5 months til we see a legit info on these so i guess we just gotta wait and hopefully keep the hype down so they dont sell out too quick lol

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

^^^Good marketing?

What good marketing when the White/Varsity Red colorway is supposed to drop in June?

lol C'mon guys, let's take a quick step into reality. Good business sense does not work this way.

JB isn't dropping the same shoe within the same month. MAYBE within the same year but, it would have to be at least a month after to give the initial shoe a chance to sell correctly. Don't get me wrong, I want the infrareds to drop as bad as the next guy.

smokin.gif

I was thinking the same thing, why would they drop the same shoe with the minor color change?? I would much rather have the Infra-red too but it doesnt make any sense to drop both of those in June. Is there any real info to prove it one way or the other cuz Im not about to go through 42 pages of speculation and "oooohh copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
To answer your question and the question on everyone's mind.. for those that don't want to read every post....

This pack has not yet been officially confirmed by Jordan Brand. There are no pix yet. This is all speculation as of rightnow.

^^^Good marketing?

smokin.gif

I was thinking the same thing, why would they drop the same shoe with the minor color change?? I would much rather have the Infra-red too but it doesnt make any sense to drop both of those in June. Is there any real info to prove it one way or the other cuz Im not about to go through 42 pages of speculation and "oooohh copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
To answer your question and the question on everyone's mind.. for those that don't want to read every post....

This pack has not yet been officially confirmed by Jordan Brand. There are no pix yet. This is all speculation as of right now.

last time i checked Jordan brand is a subsidiary of NIKE which HAS confirmed its release.....so we're way past speculation.

^^^Good marketing?

smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This pack has not yet been officially confirmed by Jordan Brand. There are no pix yet. This is all speculation as of right now.

umm... exactly to shhh.

one thing's for sure..when these show up, alot of donkeys will be made from this thread, plenty of lulz.

one thing's for sure..when these show up, alot of donkeys will be made from this thread, plenty of lulz.

^^^^Captain obvious sighting
you been going hard, but NikeTalk is 2 much like femalesneakerfiend.com lulz

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

If this pack does release, you'd better have:

-A damn good RELIABLE connect
-a good amount of money
-a sleeping bag if you have no connect

For some reason, I can see this release being something like the Titanium XX3s. Retail would probably be $400 at the least with Jordan Brand's recent history of pricehiking. This pack will be 10x worse than the Space Jams, thanks to all the resellers who have been saving money for a rainy day i.e a release like this. JB know alot of people want both of these shoes, and they're going to make you jump through rings of fire to get them. Not trying to kill the excitement, just stating facts.

btw, Ninja do you already own Infrared 6s? if so, I don't see the point in getting uptight over a shoe that you'd have already.

10 year old clear shoes with eventual yellowing soles & a chronic paint chipping problem don't last forever.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

If this pack does release, you'd better have:

-A damn good RELIABLE connect
-a good amount of money
-a sleeping bag if you have no connect

For some reason, I can see this release being something like the Titanium XX3s. Retail would probably be $400 at the least with Jordan Brand's recent history of pricehiking. This pack will be 10x worse than the Space Jams, thanks to all the resellers who have been saving money for a rainy day i.e a release like this. JB know alot of people want both of these shoes, and they're going to make you jump through rings of fire to get them. Not trying to kill the excitement, just stating facts.

btw, Ninja do you already own Infrared 6s? if so, I don't see the point in getting uptight over a shoe that you'd have already.

10 year old clear shoes with eventual yellowing soles & a chronic paint chipping problem don't last forever.

He speaks the truth. I have 00 Black Infrareds and they chip like no other thats why I dont wear them that much. I could use a new pair by the quality willprobably be so bad reatively to first retroes.

WHY IS THIS THREAD GROWING WITH NO MORE NEW INFO BEING RELEASED? WHAT CAN THERE POSSIBLY BE TO TALK ABOUT? STILL NO INFO ON THE COLOR BLOCKING OF THE SHOE ORHIGH OR LOW CUT?

Back
Top Bottom